PDA

View Full Version : Yams Mikey Stewart - cap call and new deal

Riordans Boots
19-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Shabba thinks MS recent goal-scoring form (aye right scoring penalties mare like) is worthy of an international recall from Scotland coach Craig Levein :blah:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Hearts-boss-tips-onform-Stewart.5993238.jp :rolleyes:

sambajustice
19-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Shabba thinks MS recent goal-scoring form (aye right scoring penalties mare like) is worthy of an international recall from Scotland coach Craig Levein :blah:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Hearts-boss-tips-onform-Stewart.5993238.jp :rolleyes:

Scotland dont get many penalties so what would be the point in him being in there?

:wink:

O'Rourke3
19-01-2010, 05:15 PM
TBF to the verbose one Stewart is probably due a call up now - only problem is there's no international match for ages. By the time there is one, he'll have fallen out with everyone a PBS all over again, been sent off for a hissy fit and started sp3wing on the turf during games. He can get called up to as many imaginary squads as Lazlo wants - -probably under instructions from the sporting director to talk him up and try and get a tranfer fee this window :agree:

HibbyAndy
19-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Mare like the fud needs a tae cap up his fat erse.

GordonR
19-01-2010, 05:43 PM
He's not actually got a new deal - lazlo's just advising that he should be given a new contract. How much notice Romanov will take of recommendations that won't cut the Hearts team budget is anyone's guess.

Hainan Hibs
19-01-2010, 05:51 PM
He's not actually got a new deal - lazlo's just advising that he should be given a new contract. How much notice Romanov will take of recommendations that won't cut the Hearts team budget is anyone's guess.

Looking back at how little Romanov has listened to Lazlow in the past big Shabba may as well be pissing into the wind.

Hibs Spain
19-01-2010, 07:21 PM

Stewart was MOM in the derby. He was everywhere and edged the overall MOM from Murray I thought. Certainly good enough for a call up.

Sergey
19-01-2010, 07:45 PM
He'd can represent our nation at spewing-up and for being ginger.

He'll be out of the PBS within the next 10 days.

Dashing Bob S
19-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Casa is now just doing everything he can to provoke Vlad into firing him, and making himself squeaky-clean with the Yam support. Tbh, it's not a bad strategy, as it establishes him as a man of loyalty who is prepared to stick with it at all costs. I reckon he'll soon be in the better job he deserves.

McD
19-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Mare like the fud needs a tae cap up his fat erse.

Andy, your turn of phrase never fails to bring a smile to my face.

:thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
19-01-2010, 10:08 PM
We could club together and get him this cap (http://dicksociety.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=5&zenid=iqv6b1o5i5fm80kc4o60132lg6)?

jacomo
19-01-2010, 11:54 PM
He'd can represent our nation at spewing-up and for being ginger.

He'll be out of the PBS within the next 10 days.

Vlad's just waiting for the tide of Yam opinion to turn decisively in Mikey Stewart's favour... then he'll empty him.

Oh how he loves his little games!

macca70
20-01-2010, 12:13 AM
So Shabba's priority has now changed from needing to sign a striker, to ensuring Mikey Spewart gets offered a new deal.

Wonder what the fax machine will be telling him his priority is next week?

RickyS
20-01-2010, 04:25 PM

not a snowballs chance in hell, Levein and Stewart hate each other, had a massive fall out when potter was his gaffer which lead to the ginger whinger signin for us.

Aldo
20-01-2010, 07:52 PM
TBH if we could afford it we should try and sign Stewart.He ran the last Derby at Er and his commitment and running was there for all to see. He was by far our best player before Collins dropped him and playing Stewart alongside Miller would be excellent.

Sorry I know he is a Yam fud but for me Stewart is a player that would enhance our team as he stands up and is counted.

My tin hat is at the ready but sorry yip he deserves a call up to the Scotland squad.

Offer the Yams a tracksuit and two baws and I am sure mad vlad will snap oor hands off.

O and I am serious about Stewart. We would of won the berby if he had not been playing>

keep the faith
20-01-2010, 08:06 PM
TBH if we could afford it we should try and sign Stewart.He ran the last Derby at Er and his commitment and running was there for all to see. He was by far our best player before Collins dropped him and playing Stewart alongside Miller would be excellent.

Sorry I know he is a Yam fud but for me Stewart is a player that would enhance our team as he stands up and is counted.

My tin hat is at the ready but sorry yip he deserves a call up to the Scotland squad.

Offer the Yams a tracksuit and two baws and I am sure mad vlad will snap oor hands off.

O and I am serious about Stewart. We would of won the berby if he had not been playing>

I happen to agree with you. Mikey Stewart the person I can do without, but he is exactly the player we need in our midfield right now.

Right, thats two of us about to be blasted............

Hibercelona
20-01-2010, 10:17 PM

I happen to agree with you. Mikey Stewart the person I can do without, but he is exactly the player we need in our midfield right now.

Right, thats two of us about to be blasted............

:agree: :wink:

Michael Stewart only plays well in the derbies. We've seen it already at Hibs.

He always played out his skin against Hearts, but was a lazy "do nothing" in every other SPL game.

Playing well in 1 in 11 games and scoring the odd pen isnt what we need IMO.

We need consistency...... Michael Stewart is anything but.

Dashing Bob S
20-01-2010, 11:23 PM
I like Michael Stewart both as a player and as a person. (He's a close personal friend.)

Contentious?

Yes.

Do I wish he was clearing my path from the next deluge of snow?

No.

There are only so many things I'd trust that man with.

Phil MaGlass
21-01-2010, 11:37 AM
mibbe Casa has heard Stewart wants to leave and is just bumping him up to get a better offer for him.:dunno: