PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids Tickets for this Saturday

DaveSo
19-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Toiling to get up to ER before Thursday to collect Hibs Kids tickets and but an adult ticket for myself.
Does anyone know if you can phone the ticket office to arrange tickets or do you have to go to the office in person ? :confused:

JimBHibees
19-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Toiling to get up to ER before Thursday to collect Hibs Kids tickets and but an adult ticket for myself.
Does anyone know if you can phone the ticket office to arrange tickets or do you have to go to the office in person ? :confused:

Would imagine you would be able to phone however only one way of finding out. :greengrin

munchar
19-01-2010, 10:50 AM

You should be able to buy a ticket over the phone and give your Hibs kids details. The windows at the back of the ticket office are open for ticket collection on match days, so you should be able to collect both then.

Failing that, you can pay at the gate, and if you have to collect Hibs kids ticket in person, i am going down tomorrow for my own and would get it for you and meet you before the game.

Danderhall Hibs
19-01-2010, 10:57 AM
You can phone and order the tickets. Your "free" Hibs Kidsticket will cost £1.50 that way though. They charge a booking fee for it.

RIP
19-01-2010, 11:28 AM

You only have to buy them B4 Thursday - you pick them up on the day

That's what I do anyway