PDA

View Full Version : Yogi On Radio

CentreLine
18-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Yogi interviewed watching the Edinburgh City v Montrose game and confirms yet again he is hopeful of seeing one or two fresh faces at ER before the end of the window.
We like positive!

HibbyAndy
18-01-2010, 09:08 PM
IMHO

Darren Barr is a stick on to sign for Hibs.

nil7
18-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Not happy that he keeps on saying we are punching above our weight - are DU not meant to be skint?

Dibben
18-01-2010, 09:20 PM
IMHO

Hopefully!! Would be good to get him before he's cup-tied!

Not happy that he keeps on saying we are punching above our weight - are DU not meant to be skint?

Apparantly they are, but they haven't sold anyone yet and have been spending big £'s on players for a few years now!

BH.

Danderhall Hibs
18-01-2010, 09:22 PM

BH.

Someone said that he's suspended for this round and next round is after the window "slams shut" so if he signs for anyone this window he'll be available for the next round of the cup.

Cod Boy
18-01-2010, 09:25 PM
michael hart

Toaods
18-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Someone said that he's suspended for this round and next round is after the window "slams shut" so if he signs for anyone this window he'll be available for the next round of the cup.

Billy Dods claimed Barr can't play tonight as he was ' ini-gill-ibile'. :faf:

Billychaotic182
18-01-2010, 10:10 PM
I really hope we do bring in barr!

Dashing Bob S
18-01-2010, 10:18 PM
I really hope we do bring in barr!

Heard from Montrose circles that Les Barr is available.

Pedantic_Hibee
18-01-2010, 10:18 PM
I'm getting sick of hearing that we're "hopeful of bringing one or two new faces in".

If we're gonna do it, just f****ng do it.

PETRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grr::grr::grr:

brydekirk
18-01-2010, 10:33 PM

Apparantly they are, but they haven't sold anyone yet and have been spending big £'s on players for a few years now!

BH.

DU have just rejected £75,000 from Blackpool for Garry Kenneth

Jonnyboy
18-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Heard from Montrose circles that Les Barr is available.

Was at the EC v Montrose game Bob and the name Les Barr came to mind. I reckoned David Hardie will interview him for a pre match EEN article :agree:

Thinking about that goal still depresses me

Toaods
18-01-2010, 10:49 PM

they are mad -- he's boufin.

Jonnyboy
18-01-2010, 10:50 PM

I hear Kris Boyd was gonna save up 5 weeks wages and buy Gary Kenneth :greengrin

RickyS
19-01-2010, 01:59 AM
IMHO

You know something Andy?

hibbymark
19-01-2010, 08:32 AM
It would be great to see two new faces at easter rd if they are better than what we have.

Soures at Man City have said they are only bringing in one new face this window.Lescott and Tevez are thought to be fighting over it !:wink:

PeterboroHibee
19-01-2010, 09:35 AM

BH.

Have they? If you look at most of their transfers, they have been either frees, loans or a really small fee (in 2 years on tranfser fees think all they have paid is £25k for Dixon). They maybe did in the past but not for a few years now.

Which is quite disappointing Yogi saying that we are punching above our weight considering we are paying a fair bit for players and they give performances like Saturday...

Expecting Rain
19-01-2010, 09:37 AM
michael hart

:wink:

ahibby
19-01-2010, 09:56 AM
:wink:

Is his time at PNE up then? I don't think he has played many games for them but could be wrong. He is nearly 30 years old so would bring good experience and could be useful if his knee troubles are behind him.

JimBHibees
19-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Is his time at PNE up then? I don't think he has played many games for them but could be wrong. He is nearly 30 years old so would bring good experience and could be useful if his knee troubles are behind him.

Yep is he not incredibly injury prone.

HibbyAndy
19-01-2010, 10:55 AM
You know something Andy?

Nah mate not atall.Just a hunch.

northseahibby
19-01-2010, 11:02 AM
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:
It would be great to see two new faces at easter rd if they are better than what we have.

Soures at Man City have said they are only bringing in one new face this window.Lescott and Tevez are thought to be fighting over it !:wink:

Wilson
19-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Nah mate not atall.Just a hunch.

Well if hunches are the order of the day mine is that he will hang tight until the summer - no pre-contract at hibs or anywhere else - at which point he will take the best offer available. Probably a championship side rather than hibs.

Sir David Gray
19-01-2010, 04:31 PM
I've just seen Darren Barr getting interviewed on Sky Sports News and he said that he fully expects to still be a Falkirk player by the end of this month. He also said that he has spoken to a few clubs but nothing has come out of those talks.

Wilson
19-01-2010, 04:43 PM
I've just seen Darren Barr getting interviewed on Sky Sports News and he said that he fully expects to still be a Falkirk player by the end of this month. He also said that he has spoken to a few clubs but nothing has come out of those talks.

:agree:

You have to think most of the interested clubs will baulk at any fee Falkirk might want - what with his contract due to expire. The likes of ourselves and Aberdeen might also struggle to meet the player's wage expectations. It just doesn't look like a goer as far as I can see.