PDA

View Full Version : Fancy a bit of mischief?

RIP
18-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Next time Hearts are playing away at Tannadice who don't a few of us buy tickets for the Fair Play stand and spend the majority of the game shouting loud abuse at their players?

J-C
18-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Next time Hearts are playing away at Tannadice who don't a few of us buy tickets for the Fair Play stand and spend the majority of the game shouting loud abuse at their players?

Rather spend the money and go to ER and watch Hibs mate.

Riordans Boots
18-01-2010, 10:27 AM

That game is Sunday 7th March and most of us - if we can be bothered, will probably watch it on tv :yawn:

What age are you again G?? :rolleyes:

Viva_Palmeiras
18-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Wasn't at Tannadeechy but from the snippets I suspect there is a heavy dose of irony in the OP?

sambajustice
18-01-2010, 10:30 AM

Or you could go to Easter Road and shout abuse at Hibs players!

Much more satisfying!

BEEJ
18-01-2010, 12:07 PM
By the same token, perhaps a few of the worst culprits there in the away stand on Saturday were Yams.

We can only hope. :rolleyes:

RIP
18-01-2010, 02:21 PM
By the same token, perhaps a few of the worst culprits there in the away stand on Saturday were Yams.

We can only hope. :rolleyes:

I must admit they were few in number but not a single one of the culprits had a Hibs scarf on. The 2 fat lads behind me (three rows from the back) even disappeared before the end when we were only 1-0 down :hmmm:

Viva_Palmeiras
18-01-2010, 02:41 PM
I must admit they were few in number but not a single one of the culprits had a Hibs scarf on. The 2 fat lads behind me (three rows from the back) even disappeared before the end when we were only 1-0 down :hmmm:

Slackbladder?

Graham Law
18-01-2010, 02:55 PM
I jeered Hibs from the park at half time on Saturday as the performance of the team (bar a few individuals) merited it!

That don't make me any less of a Hibernian fan than people who decided not to boo - Performance of the team in the 1st half on Saturday was nothing short of insulting to the big support that had travelled up there and I have great faith that John Hughes told them as much in the dressing room.

I also backed the team fully in the 2nd half when they started to show a bit commitment to the Hibernian FC cause!

I have no issues with the team getting beat and not playing well some weeks as we really are still a work in progress.

I do however take issue with the team not trying a leg which they were very guilty of 1st half Saturday ... i think that it does the players no harm for them to hear that the Hibernian supporters will not stand for that level of commitment - just as much as i think its vital to get behind the team and encourage them when they are not playing well..

To summarise:

Playing badly but showing commitment - My full support
Playing badly and not giving a sh*t - I will let them know i aint happy