PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to that ex-yam Velicka?

Mag7
17-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Is he still at Ibrox, but just way down the pecking order?

Could he do a job for us? :wink:

McD
17-01-2010, 08:21 PM

Did he not sign for Bristol City/Rovers? :confused:

.Sean.
17-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Dunno who he's playing for but i'm 99% sure I walked past him on Multrees Walk on friday afternoon. Was dressed like an utter tramp aswell.

Alex B
17-01-2010, 08:24 PM
He's down south somewhere. He picked up a really bad injury early on so probably still recovering.

McD
Dunno who he's playing for but i'm 99% sure I walked past him on Multrees Wak on friday afternoon. Was dressed like an utter tramp aswell.

Still playing to the yam masses in one way or another then :wink:

iwasthere1972

Gone to Bristol City on loan. Hope Ivan puts a turd in his locker. :devil:

Sergey
17-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Out for the season after a leg-break on his debut (while on loan) for Bristol City. He's still lifting £10k a week from the huns :thumbsup:

Bayern Bru
17-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Out for the season after a leg-break on his debut (while on loan) for Bristol City. He's still lifting £10k a week from the huns :thumbsup:

Bet Lloyds are loving that one!

iwasthere1972
17-01-2010, 08:27 PM

Great news. Not the broken leg of course just the fact that the huns are having to splash out cash that they don't really have.

.Sean.
17-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Him? :bitchy:

Needed change for my bus when I seen him aswell, on that pay packet I could've borrowed a pound :greengrin

sixtwo
17-01-2010, 08:31 PM
I would never want an ex yam eastern european at Easter Road. Eventhough I think velicka is a decent enough striker I could never trust him. Anyone who has dealings with vlad cannot be trusted in my book.

Pedantic_Hibee
17-01-2010, 08:35 PM
I would never want an ex yam eastern european at Easter Road. Eventhough I think velicka is a decent enough striker I could never trust him. Anyone who has dealings with vlad cannot be trusted in my book.

I don't want him anywhere near ER either. He would be killing the club every day......

Sergey
17-01-2010, 08:37 PM
I love the Velicka story.

He was at the Yams (on loan from FBK Kaunas) and was paid £950 a week before bonuses. He was transferred for £500k and the Yams didn't see a penny. He was subsequently transferred to Rangers 6 months later and Vlad pockets the sell-on clause.

What a great owner the Yams have.

blueisthecolour
18-01-2010, 12:08 AM
He went on loan to Bristol Rovers, got injured, still injured, he more than earned his money with crucial goals in the games he did play last season, without some of them we might not have won the league.

iwasthere1972
18-01-2010, 12:13 AM
He went on loan to Bristol Rovers, got injured, still injured, he more than earned his money with crucial goals in the games he did play last season, without some of them we might not have won the league.

Think it was their rivals he went to. :agree:

Sir David Gray
18-01-2010, 12:32 AM

:agree: Definitely Bristol City.

blueisthecolour
18-01-2010, 12:38 AM

Sorry your right meant city.

City/Rovers

Potato/Patato:cool2:

BSEJVT
18-01-2010, 07:40 AM

City/Rovers

Interestingly enough thats how most non OF supporters feel about Rangers / Celtic.

CallumLaidlaw
18-01-2010, 07:58 AM
Interestingly enough thats how most non OF supporters feel about Rangers / Celtic.

:top marks

blueisthecolour
18-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Im sure it is, the difference is when We play them and your team is not playing I bet most would tune in to our game, How many would tune in to Rovers/City:wink:

Barney McGrew
18-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Im sure it is, the difference is when We play them and your team is not playing I bet most would tune in to our game, How many would tune in to Rovers/City:wink:

Don't flatter yourself. There's plenty folk on here would shut the curtains if your mobs were playing in their front garden.

blueisthecolour
18-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Don't flatter yourself. There's plenty folk on here would shut the curtains if your mobs were playing in their front garden.

yeah yeah, funny how people say that know the game is never going to be played in there garden.

MSK
18-01-2010, 07:11 PM
yeah yeah, funny how people say that know the game is never going to be played in there garden.Yeah ..hilarious aint it ..?

Barney McGrew
18-01-2010, 07:11 PM
yeah yeah, funny how people say that know the game is never going to be played in there garden.

Pish. There's still an unbelievable amount of arrogance from OF fans in assuming that everyone wants to watch 'ra greatist derby in ra wurld'.

Take it from me, there's a lot of us that don't give a flying one about it.

weecounty hibby
18-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Can't remember the last time I saw even the "highlights" from bigotfest. Usually the football on sow is gash and I would probably ratherwatch the Bristol derby as there would be some Hibs interest in the shape of Ivan. Remember him from a couple of seasons back?!

Bostonhibby
18-01-2010, 07:17 PM

City/Rovers

Did the yams sign patato as well? I knew they had potato but must have missed that one, maybe Vlad will sell him to some mug later..

blueisthecolour
18-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Can't remember the last time I saw even the "highlights" from bigotfest. Usually the football on sow is gash and I would probably ratherwatch the Bristol derby as there would be some Hibs interest in the shape of Ivan. Remember him from a couple of seasons back?!

Yip I remember him, it's not often Hibs beat us so when they do I normally remember.

Sergey
18-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Pish. There's still an unbelievable amount of arrogance from OF fans in assuming that everyone wants to watch 'ra greatist derby in ra wurld'.

Take it from me, there's a lot of us that don't give a flying one about it.

And I think I speak for the vast majority when I say that I couldn't give a flying pheck about "Scotland's co-efficient" in Europe.

Oh, how my sides hurt when I watched FBK Kaunas dump the Huns out of the CL, and their subsequent capitulation against mighty teams from Romania et al.

Same goes for Celtic. GIRFU 'em both.

HibbyAndy
18-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Yip I remember him, it's not often Hibs beat us so when they do I normally remember.

Put it this way, you will remember it well when we papped yous twice in the same season 3-0 at Hunbrox, absolutely ripped yous a new hole in both games and SHOULD have been a helluva lot more.

You will also remember the 1-0 spanking we gave yous at Hunbrox under Collins when we made summit like 20 odd passes before you touched the ball.

blackpoolhibs
18-01-2010, 07:31 PM

City/Rovers

Trust a hun to bring up the famine again.

Barney McGrew
18-01-2010, 07:32 PM

:hilarious

BSEJVT
18-01-2010, 07:40 PM

To be honest, I despise you both in equal measure and would rather watch the grass grow.

ps

Congratulations, despite your attempts at normality the mask slips every now and then and the real arrogance shines through.

The only thing Rangers & Celtic could do for me would be to **** of and die. The sooner the better.

blueisthecolour
18-01-2010, 07:41 PM
And I think I speak for the vast majority when I say that I couldn't give a flying pheck about "Scotland's co-efficient" in Europe.

Oh, how my sides hurt when I watched FBK Kaunas dump the Huns out of the CL, and their subsequent capitulation against mighty teams from Romania et al.

Same goes for Celtic. GIRFU 'em both.

I don't bother either, oh how I laughed when hibs where put out Oh wait a min sorry wrong team Im forgot we are talking about europe.

HibbyAndy
18-01-2010, 07:44 PM
I don't bother either, oh how I laughed when hibs where put out Oh wait a min sorry wrong team Im forgot we are talking about europe.

Notice how you cleverly never replied to my post.

And like the poster above said, your mask slipped a bit there, your nowt but a mischevious Hun wind up merchant, grovel back to swallow swallow and post your utter drivel there.

iwasthere1972
18-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Notice how you cleverly never replied to my post.

And like the poster above said, your mask slipped a bit there, your nowt but a mischevious Hun wind up merchant, grovel back to swallow swallow and post your utter drivel there.

Don't sit on the fence Andy - tell the hun bassa how you really feel. :take that:take that:take that

:notworthy: :notworthy:

.Sean.
18-01-2010, 07:48 PM
I'm surely not the only one on here that can't understand why the **** a hun reglarly posts on .net? :confused:

Surely admin can launch him. He comes on and posts utter pish. Too often for my liking. Get him tae ****.

weecounty hibby

You are about as funny as a weekend with the toothache. Just remember that if it wasn't for forward thinking clubs like Hibs you backward inbreds wouldn't be playing in Europe. Most of the teams who had the foresight about the first European cup have slipped slightly over the years and if memory serves me right we have gone as far as you lot have in that particular competition

HibbyAndy
Don't sit on the fence Andy - tell the hun bassa how you really feel. :take that:take that:take that

:notworthy: :notworthy:

:greengrin

blueisthecolour
Put it this way, you will remember it well when we papped yous twice in the same season 3-0 at Hunbrox, absolutely ripped yous a new hole in both games and SHOULD have been a helluva lot more.

You will also remember the 1-0 spanking we gave yous at Hunbrox under Collins when we made summit like 20 odd passes before you touched the ball.

Thats a lot of typing just to highlight 3 games:wink:

I never mentioned it

To be honest, I despise you both in equal measure and would rather watch the grass grow.

ps

Congratulations, despite your attempts at normality the mask slips every now and then and the real arrogance shines through.

The only thing Rangers & Celtic could do for me would be to **** of and die. The sooner the better.

Not at all surely im aloud to give my opinion, it may seem arrogant but im just going by the thread on the weekend of the derby games, before there was a lot of people who couldn't give a stuff about our game but a few days later there was still a large thread on out game.

weecounty hibby
18-01-2010, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=.sean.;2314508]I'm surely not the only one on here that can't understand why the **** a hun reglarly posts on .net? :confused:

Probably because even other Huns think he is a twat

HibbyAndy
18-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Thats a lot of typing just to highlight 3 games:wink:

What about 2 Killen goals in a 2-1 win at ER? OR Riordan and Oconnor goals in a 2-1 win at ER also?

Id wager Hibs have slapped Rangers more than any other team in the SPL in recent seasons.

blueisthecolour
18-01-2010, 08:00 PM
What about 2 Killen goals in a 2-1 win at ER? OR Riordan and Oconnor goals in a 2-1 win at ER also?

Id wager Hibs have slapped Rangers more than any other team in the SPL in recent seasons.

That would be good if true, you have mentioned 5 games, so if over all these years from the games you mention no other team has beat us on more than 5 occasions, that tell us we are doing something right.

HibbyAndy
18-01-2010, 08:05 PM
That would be good if true, you have mentioned 5 games, so if over all these years from the games you mention no other team has beat us on more than 5 occasions, that tell us we are doing something right.

You really are a patronising Hun twat eh?

Those five games i mentioned were IN RECENT SEASONS, not years ago.

Your showing your true colours now eh?, a Hun with no class,:rolleyes:

blueisthecolour
18-01-2010, 08:15 PM
You really are a patronising Hun twat eh?

Those five games i mentioned were IN RECENT SEASONS, not years ago.

Your showing your true colours now eh?, a Hun with no class,:rolleyes:

serious question how long has o'conner Riorden and Sproul been away from Hibs?

Mate you know what im like posting on here, just standing my corner not trying to be patronising, you have given good examples and im just picking hole's if I find any, the same as what you would do to me.

.Sean.
18-01-2010, 08:38 PM

Mate you know what im like posting on here, just standing my corner not trying to be patronising, you have given good examples and im just picking hole's if I find any, the same as what you would do to me.
Why do you feel the need to post on here?

iwasthere1972
18-01-2010, 08:40 PM

Is it just me. :confused:

H18sry
18-01-2010, 08:46 PM
:stirrer:
.:stirrer:

:troll::troll:

Bayern Bru
18-01-2010, 08:46 PM
I've stuck up for blue before, and now I'm not sure why.
Snivelling little Hun bassa crawling around other teams' forums making a nuisance of himself.
GTF blue, and take your patronising brand of windup pish with you. I could feed my dog alphabetti spaghetti and it'd probably throw up something more sensible than you could ever muster.

iwasthere1972
18-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Snivelling little Hun bassa crawling around other teams' forums making a nuisance of himself.
GTF blue, and take your patronising brand of windup pish with you. I could feed my dog alphabetti spaghetti and it'd probably throw up something more sensible than you could ever muster.

I have a feeling, like Kris Boyd, his days are numbered. :thumbsup:

Removed
18-01-2010, 08:48 PM

At last, hallelujah.

BITC GTF

weecounty hibby
18-01-2010, 08:50 PM
He has been a wind up merchant from the word go. Can't believe he has lasted so long. If he had been a Jambo he would have been binned long ago. His threads and posts are ridiculous eg, http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=172154. Stupid question from a stupid person.

Pedantic_Hibee
18-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't really mind the chap?

He's not posted anything inflammatory and it seems that he gets baited and baited into a retort which, when he does, he gets lynched for it.

Maybe it's just me being a bit laissez faire but, I'm on the blue fellae's side on this one.

Rory89
19-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't really mind the chap?

He's not posted anything inflammatory and it seems that he gets baited and baited into a retort which, when he does, he gets lynched for it.

Maybe it's just me being a bit laissez faire but, I'm on the blue fellae's side on this one.

I don't know why people are getting wound-up, just ignoring a glory-hunter is the best option every time.

Hainan Hibs
19-01-2010, 12:55 AM
He's alright in my book, he's no patronising, annoying, or a complete and utter prick like that JackRegan is who loves to lecture us on how great and wonderful Celtic are.

If we are chucking anyone out then I'd hope it would be Jack and no the resident Hun.

Saorsa
19-01-2010, 01:02 AM
He's alright in my book, he's no patronising, annoying, or a complete and utter prick like that JackRegan is who loves to lecture us on how great and wonderful Celtic are.

If we are chucking anyone out then I'd hope it would be Jack and no the resident Hun.I'd just get rid of both

O'Rourke3
19-01-2010, 07:13 PM
I'd just get rid of both

:agree: