PDA

View Full Version : McBride

Winston Ingram
17-01-2010, 05:22 PM
He's been available for the last 3 games now. Anyone got any idea if he's still carrying a knock as I can't believe the form of Rankin is keeping him out

3pm
17-01-2010, 05:26 PM
After playing against Hearts, I was shocked he was not involved against Irvine Meadow. Must be toiling still.

hfc rd
18-01-2010, 09:44 AM
We really need him back to partner Miller in midfield.

Mon Dieu4
18-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Said in the paper a week ago that he still has two broker bones in his foot, there is nothing that can be done to fix them, it just takes time.

He said he was willing to play with the broken bones & see what happens, but mabye Yogi isnt taking the risk unless he has to & is breaking him back in gently :confused:

Winston Ingram
18-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Said in the paper a week ago that he still has two broker bones in his foot, there is nothing that can be done to fix them, it just takes time.

He said he was willing to play with the broken bones & see what happens, but mabye Yogi isnt taking the risk unless he has to & is breaking him back in gently :confused:

:boo hoo:

James70
18-01-2010, 01:24 PM
I saw a report saying he needed some sort of insert inside his boot and that he would have to play through the pain barrier :boo hoo:

IWasThere2016
18-01-2010, 01:29 PM

As a non-playing sub? :confused:

Danderhall Hibs
18-01-2010, 01:31 PM
As a non-playing sub? :confused:

:agree: He wants him to get back into the groove by doing vigorous warm-ups.

Teo10
18-01-2010, 01:34 PM

Not to forget while keeping extra warm through wearing essentials like hats and gloves:agree:

Pretty Boy
18-01-2010, 02:13 PM

Not to forget while keeping extra warm through wearing essentials like hats and gloves:agree:

Personally after the half time shambles at the weekend i'd have that 'yahoo' McBride out of the club, possibly even banished from the country.:wink:

ShanksSaidNo
18-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Its a strange one - When he came on against Hearts he looked the part - and fit. To me even a half fit McBride is going to do a better job than Rankin.
I dont see it being the case that he's not risking him as he is still carrying a knock - he plays Zemmama every week despite him constantly carrying niggling injuries!

Having said that - is Zemmama actually carrying injuries? To me it seems he gets a dose of bad-game-itus whenever things arent going his way. Which at the moment is every week!