PDA

View Full Version : play with passion please

mikethehibee69
17-01-2010, 12:46 AM
just read John Rankin's interview in the daily hun, they are more competitive now as they try to beat eachother on the treadmill, in the gymn and on Xbox 360, here is a novel idea HIBS try being competitve on the pitch as this is pants and it pains me to watch this drivel, wake up HIBS and start showing the fans who turn out every time that you have passion for the club just like the fans. cmon Yogi kick their ***** and get them playing the way you want them to :grr::flag:

EasterRoad4Ever
17-01-2010, 08:12 AM
just read John Rankin's interview in the daily hun, they are more competitive now as they try to beat eachother on the treadmill, in the gymn and on Xbox 360, here is a novel idea HIBS try being competitve on the pitch as this is pants and it pains me to watch this drivel, wake up HIBS and start showing the fans who turn out every time that you have passion for the club just like the fans. cmon Yogi kick their ***** and get them playing the way you want them to :grr::flag:

I'm totally fed up with Rankin on and off the pitch. On it his only attribute is that he tries really hard. Off it he exemplifies why Hibs have underachieved as a club for years. Instead of talking about challenging Celtic for 2nd place and being determined to rack up points, he's banging on about the 3 or 4 way battle for third. One word for Rankin = LOSER. We need players at the club who THINk differently to Hibs of the past otherwise we'll continue to be the nearly men.

down the slope
17-01-2010, 08:46 AM
I'm totally fed up with Rankin on and off the pitch. On it his only attribute is that he tries really hard. Off it he exemplifies why Hibs have underachieved as a club for years. Instead of talking about challenging Celtic for 2nd place and being determined to rack up points, he's banging on about the 3 or 4 way battle for third. One word for Rankin = LOSER. We need players at the club who THINk differently to Hibs of the past otherwise we'll continue to be the nearly men.

Every word true and and if Hughes cannot see this then he has real problems IMO, we need players who will burst a gut for the club but apart from a few this is not happening and Hughes for all his talk is not changing our bad habits in any way at all.