PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'l go first.....

Hibby 2005
17-01-2010, 12:30 AM
was Galbraith injured?

Bayern Bru
17-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Nope. Just not a part of the squad. I'd love to know what's going on there.

CapitalHibs
17-01-2010, 12:34 AM
I would suspect it's more a case of Yogi no seeing the "right things" from Galbraith in training:dunno:

Bayern Bru
17-01-2010, 12:37 AM
I would suspect it's more a case of Yogi no seeing the "right things" from Galbraith in training:dunno:

'S'all I can think of.

J-C
17-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Maybe one of the guys Yogi was on about regarding getting their fingers out and showing a bit more.

CapitalHibs
17-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Maybe one of the guys Yogi was on about regarding getting their fingers out and showing a bit more.

Aye, maybe he's still carrying a bit o' that "Man Unt swagger" aboot him:dummytit:

:dunno:

Hibby 2005
17-01-2010, 12:50 AM
I think today Galbraith could have made the difference, it certainly wasn't coming from anyone else in the midfield as when Zemmama went off we had no width or creativity with the exception of Wotherspoon putting in a few crosses 2nd half.

ronaldo7
17-01-2010, 09:19 AM
was Galbraith injured?

He was up in the stand with the Kurtis and the rest of us. Just disappointed, not injured.

blackpoolhibs
17-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Maybe the manager just does not think he's good enough yet?

Expecting Rain
17-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Maybe the manager just does not think he's good enough yet?

BH, He would have to displace Deeks whose record in assists and goals are invaluable from a wide position, i`d like to see Riordan given a free role behind Stokes and either somebody more industrious and physical or tricky playing wide left, if Galbraith is not quite ready then Gow would be a good signing, in my humble opinion of course.:greengrin

Hibby 2005
17-01-2010, 10:56 AM
When Zemmama went off the logical thing would have been to swap one tricky wide player who can cross for another, ie Galbraith, and put Riordan up front but instead we had Benji trying to do a Zemmama which he obviously can't.
It's not rocket science.

ronaldo7
17-01-2010, 10:59 AM
When Zemmama went off the logical thing would have been to swap one tricky wide player who can cross for another, ie Galbraith, and put Riordan up front but instead we had Benji trying to do a Zemmama which he obviously can't.
It's not rocket science.

A miracle if you ask me:wink:

How do you play in a tin flute anyway:devil:

Ed De Gramo
17-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Nah, he was at the burger van opposite the ground with Darren McCormack :agree:

stubru59
17-01-2010, 04:46 PM
He was up in the stand with the Kurtis and the rest of us. Just disappointed, not injured.

Makes you wonder. Benji, for example, will be gone soon if not sooner.

You'd have thought the young lads were deserving of at least a place on the bench.

silverhibee
17-01-2010, 10:53 PM

:agree:

silverhibee
17-01-2010, 10:53 PM

Ed De Gramo
17-01-2010, 11:07 PM

Maybe he's wondering whats the point....

He's got no chance of taking LM when Deek is there....and as Yogi has a reluctance to playing him up top....Danny's chances are gonna be very limited which is a shame because in the games that he's played, he's looked decent.

Hibby 2005
18-01-2010, 08:57 AM
Sounds like Yogi's cutting off his nose to spite his face.
Galbraith has always shown application on the pitch whenever he's been given the chance along with a considerable amount of skill.
There's been a few first-choice players lately who aren't exactly "pulling the finger out".

Mickey Edwards
18-01-2010, 09:08 AM
Is that not the same Galbraith that Yogi said "ran the bleep test equipment of the scale" a few weeks ago. We can therefore assume that he's applied himself physically more than the rest, or his natural physiology is superior , or both. At any rate he is one of the fittest at the club.

His touch and vision look sweet in the fleeting glimpses we've had of him.................maybe he doesn't relish the battle. Is it that he doesn't get stuck in ?

Silverhibee ?

Andy74
18-01-2010, 09:39 AM
He's the youngest member of the squad and I think we are getting a bit carried away, if he was consistently showing yogi he was ready to play he'd be in there.

I don't think he made much impact on the last couple of sub appearances he had, although pre season he looked good, maybe he is just not progressing yet?

His time will come and us trying to stir up some rubbish about him being upset about it and thinking up bizarre reasons why yogi doesn't play him can only make the thing worse!!

Gmack7
18-01-2010, 09:41 AM
if fit he should start next week,i think hamilton play 3 center halfs and canning is on the right that should be right up galbraiths street

Hibby 2005
18-01-2010, 09:47 AM
Is that not the same Galbraith that Yogi said "ran the bleep test equipment of the scale" a few weeks ago. We can therefore assume that he's applied himself physically more than the rest, or his natural physiology is superior , or both. At any rate he is one of the fittest at the club.

His touch and vision look sweet in the fleeting glimpses we've had of him.................maybe he doesn't relish the battle. Is it that he doesn't get stuck in ?

Silverhibee ?

I would suggest Galbraith gets "stuck in" more than Riordan, Zemmama and Benji and can't be any worse a tackler than Rankin.
Put him on the left, stick Riordan up beside Stokes and put Wotherspoon wide right, Miller and McBride in the middle. Zemmama can be used as an impact sub.

Gmack7
18-01-2010, 09:49 AM
I would suggest Galbraith gets "stuck in" more than Riordan, Zemmama and Benji and can't be any worse a tackler than Rankin.
Put him on the left, stick Riordan up beside Stokes and put Wotherspoon wide right, Miller and McBride in the middle. Zemmama can be used as an impact sub.

silverhibee
18-01-2010, 02:59 PM

Silverhibee ?

The same could have been said about AOB while he was at Hibs, and wee all know how good he was,:rolleyes:.
And that is all most of the Hibs fans have seen of him as well, Yogi see,s the players every day in training to judge who gets a starting place in the team every weekend, the last few games, the young lad Galbraith hasn't even being making the bench, this is just my thoughts, but maybe now is not the time to blood a young player in to the team, Hibs are going through a tough time just now and maybe Yogi wants his experinced players on the park just now to get them through this wee bad spell Hibs are going through just now, i think there is more of a chance Deek losing his place to Alan Gow, :wink:, than he has to Galbraith for the left midfield at this present time.

Golden Bear
18-01-2010, 03:14 PM
The same could have been said about AOB while he was at Hibs, and wee all know how good he was,:rolleyes:.
And that is all most of the Hibs fans have seen of him as well, Yogi see,s the players every day in training to judge who gets a starting place in the team every weekend, the last few games, the young lad Galbraith hasn't even being making the bench, this is just my thoughts, but maybe now is not the time to blood a young player in to the team, Hibs are going through a tough time just now and maybe Yogi wants his experinced players on the park just now to get them through this wee bad spell Hibs are going through just now, i think there is more of a chance Deek losing his place to Alan Gow, :wink:, than he has to Galbraith for the left midfield at this present time.

Now you've started something.

:wink:

Mickey Edwards
18-01-2010, 05:59 PM

fairy nuff ......

....but don't associate the poor lad with AOB .......kick a man while he's down and all that !