PDA

View Full Version : Not at the races

Hibbyradge
16-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Smith has had 2 fine saves and stopped a penalty. Top marks. Everyone else fail. Woeful performance so far. This was a game for nish in my opinion. Cold and depressed in Dundee.

Cropley10
16-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Smith has had 2 fine saves and stopped a penalty. Top marks. Everyone else fail. Woeful performance so far. This was a game for nish in my opinion. Cold and depressed in Dundee.

How's Rankin doing?

Dibben
16-01-2010, 03:05 PM
So it's all set for our 2nd half comeback then...

:thumbsup:

BH.

Riordans Boots
16-01-2010, 03:05 PM

And I hear the rain's on again :duck:

Expecting Rain
16-01-2010, 03:07 PM
The Rangers game created a big dent in our confidence, ironically we have a better keeper but our centre half is away to Africa, i don`t think we`ve worked as hard off the ball and we`re missing McBride, we are in danger of going backwards unless we strengthen in the january window which is easier said than done, still there`s another half to go today, let`s see what it brings though i`m not at all confident.

Broken Gnome
16-01-2010, 03:18 PM
When are we at the races again? :duck:

Phil MaGlass
16-01-2010, 03:35 PM
nish on

Hibbyradge
16-01-2010, 05:58 PM
How's Rankin doing?

Better than Miller.

DaveF
16-01-2010, 07:33 PM
We lacked any sort of fight and lost every single battle out there today.

Zero spirit, creativity or desire to beat the opposition man.

Hughes has a lot to sort out and needs to do it quickly.

Baldy Foghorn
16-01-2010, 07:45 PM
We lacked any sort of fight and lost every single battle out there today.

Zero spirit, creativity or desire to beat the opposition man.

Hughes has a lot to sort out and needs to do it quickly.

Spot on, said much the same after the match, United looked hungrier than us......

ronaldo7
16-01-2010, 07:47 PM
The main problem as I see it is that we have NO midfielders who make runs forward past the strikers. Our movement is non exsistant going forward.

We are good at the Barry the crab pass, and occassionally we get a world cup pass through to Stokes, but we need more from our Midfield or a new type of midfield player.