PDA

View Full Version : Another Bad Omen

hibbie02
16-01-2010, 11:33 AM
I see Rankin has another of his insights into Hibs' season in the Hootsmon. Normally when that happens, we lose the next game. Someone needs to stop him getting anywhere near newspaper reporters..........:grr:

hibbie02
16-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Unfortunately it's happened again! Keep him away from the press (ideally by transferring him back to Inversneckie).

After now going backwards into 4th maybe the happy clappers would like to start smelling the coffee. This is no knee jerk reaction, we have played shiiiite for weeks now and the luck has finally run out. We are getting shown up in every game we play now, even by Irvine Meadow!!!!

At least we looked better in the second half with more of a midfield, but considering we have this great strikeforce, we are not hitting the back of the net as often as we should. It's all well and good having 3 or 4 forwards, but they can do **** all without the ball. That needs a midfield that can challenge, dig in and pass the ball to someone in their own team.

greenlex
16-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Unfortunately it's happened again! Keep him away from the press (ideally by transferring him back to Inversneckie).

After now going backwards into 4th maybe the happy clappers would like to start smelling the coffee. This is no knee jerk reaction, we have played shiiiite for weeks now and the luck has finally run out. We are getting shown up in every game we play now, even by Irvine Meadow!!!!

At least we looked better in the second half with more of a midfield, but considering we have this great strikeforce, we are not hitting the back of the net as often as we should. It's all well and good having 3 or 4 forwards, but they can do **** all without the ball. That needs a midfield that can challenge, dig in and pass the ball to someone in their own team.
Mind yer knee. :greengrin

hibbie02
16-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Mind yer knee. :greengrin

Thanks! :greengrin

brydekirk
16-01-2010, 05:33 PM
I see Rankin has another of his insights into Hibs' season in the Hootsmon. Normally when that happens, we lose the next game. Someone needs to stop him getting anywhere near newspaper reporters..........:grr:

another bad omen - your attitude :grr:

hibbie02
16-01-2010, 08:05 PM
another bad omen - your attitude :grr:

Well pardon me. Note to self, my attitude must improve if Hibs are to improve......

So you think we are in great shape then, with no problems and all we need is a better attitude from the fans? Get real man!

How the **** is my attitude relevant. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion for weeks has been that we have been mince. So you expect me to be all positive and happy clappy. Sorry if my attitude causes you offense.:asshole: