PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the home end tomorrow

Diclonius
16-01-2010, 03:26 AM
No money for a ticket, my United supporting mate kindly lent me one he gets free as a result of being a programme seller.

Any tips on how to survive the 90 minutes?

CalgaryHibs
16-01-2010, 03:31 AM
aye cheer loud each time we score!

good luck mate:wink:

MSK
16-01-2010, 03:42 AM
No money for a ticket, my United supporting mate kindly lent me one he gets free as a result of being a programme seller.

Any tips on how to survive the 90 minutes?A gas mask ..?...

Sandy
16-01-2010, 08:00 AM

Aye mind and ask for a halftime peh :greengrin

Moulin Yarns
16-01-2010, 08:35 AM

Moan non stop! (like my Arab mate)

Look miserable (like my Arab mate)

Wear black and orange wellies (Like Arabhibee)

Wembley67
16-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Moan non stop! (like Arabhibee)

Look miserable (like I imagine Arabhibee)

:greengrin

Moulin Yarns
16-01-2010, 09:33 AM

:tsk tsk: :dunno:

IWasThere2016
16-01-2010, 09:51 AM
I'll be among them anaw - 2 Hibbys and 2 Arabs on table today! Mon the Cabbage! :thumbsup:

ArabHibee
16-01-2010, 10:19 AM

If I'd been going today you could have sat beside me.

The only tip I can give you is remember and stand up and clap when United score. :wink:

IWasThere2016
16-01-2010, 10:42 AM
If I'd been going today you could have sat beside me.

The only tip I can give you is remember and stand up and clap when United score. :wink:

LTAF! :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
16-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Go tooled up and get your retaliation in first against the hardest looking Arab around you followed by a loud chant of CCS.

Or alternately, take a nice box of expensive sweets with you and freely pass them around to those in the vacinity, politely clapping any decent Arabs move.

Seriously, while there are always idiots in every support, most Dundee United fans are highly decent sorts, and provided you don't behave in an unduly provocative manner, and respect the fact it is the home end, you'll be fine.

iwasthere1972
16-01-2010, 11:18 AM

Hows about shouting "C'mon the real Hibernian they are ******" at every opportunity. :greengrin

Monifieth-hibee
16-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Iv done it b4, was offerred my girlfriends season ticket 2dy but couldnt!
Last time i sat in the george fox we got beat in extra time in the league cup, with chico charnley missing a pk. However for making me sit in the home end I made her sit in the away game for the next match we won 4-1. Absolutely quality!

Diclonius
16-01-2010, 12:37 PM

I've lived ten miles from Dundee for fourteen years, I have that covered. :wink:

Keith_M
16-01-2010, 12:45 PM

Surely the first two are pre-requisites for being a Hibs fan? Or is that just in the West stand?

RoxburghHibs
16-01-2010, 02:16 PM
You've probably doubled the home support today :greengrin