PDA

View Full Version : Is Twitter the new way to secure a transfer?

Winston Ingram
15-01-2010, 11:50 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/326651-ryan-babels-moaning-on-twitterwhat-would-shankly-think

Hainan Hibs
16-01-2010, 12:21 AM
I cringe everytime I hear on radio or tv "so and so updated their twitter".

He should be given a kick up the arse for typing what he did, and then fined heavily just for being another fanny who uses Twitter.

CallumHibs07
16-01-2010, 01:18 AM

He should be given a kick up the arse for typing what he did, and then fined heavily just for being another fanny who uses Twitter.

Correct

hibadelic
16-01-2010, 01:51 AM

Aye, shocking. Imagine using the internet to post messages for other people to read. Totally makes you a fanny. :rolleyes:

Duh...

Winston Ingram
16-01-2010, 10:26 AM
Aye, shocking. Imagine using the internet to post messages for other people to read. Totally makes you a fanny. :rolleyes:

Duh...

harsh:confused:

Hainan Hibs
16-01-2010, 10:47 AM

Duh...

Glad you agree:greengrin

lyonhibs
16-01-2010, 11:03 AM

Yup.

Another means by which the idea that any normal person might give two *****s about the mundane events of no-mark celebrities is fuelled and perpetuated.

Gash, and I hope Babbel gets a seriuos kick to the stones (financially speaking) for being so daft and indiscreet