PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts Daftie made me laugh

Greenway
15-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Sorry, but I saw this post on "Hickback" and it made me laugh out loud, so I thought I would share the fun.

I like to look in on our poorer neighbors from time to time, just to check they still have their heating switched on during in this cold spell.

They were discussing(slagging) Brian Irvine for saying to Aberdeen fans that they were a biggest team outside the OF. Which is fair enough, but then some complete loser named Shuan.Lawson (18,345 posts) replied with this:

"You know, it's quite astonishing. When I look at Aberdeen's current side, the last thing I see is a genuinely big club; and when I look at their finances, "well run with long term stability" is about as far from my mind as it's possible to imagine. At what point are the media going to wake up to the very serious and soon to be imminent questions surrounding Aberdeen FC's future? "

:faf::faf::faf: It's just comedy gold........:titanic:

Alex Trager
15-01-2010, 08:20 PM
After learning their main posters tricks , you begin to realise who are true comedians and this guy tends to stick out like a bellend

Bayern Bru
15-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Shaun.Lawson said that?
Surely not.
:cool2:

Pretty Boy
15-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Surely shaun.lawson veteran supporter of 2 football matches couldn't possibly say something like that.

Www1875hfc
15-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Is this the same shaun lawson that walks like the hairs on his arse are tied together...:devil:

:jamboak:

Baader
15-01-2010, 08:55 PM
A Yam deriding another club's perilous finances? :faf:

Given his tally of matches I'd suggest less time in front of the PC and more time actually watching football - but then watching the fare on offer at Gorgie farm he's probably doing the right thing...

Pedantic_Hibee
15-01-2010, 08:58 PM
This is the Shaun.Lawson who, in order to court popularity with his fellow cretins on JKB, has waded into the "St. Liedown" thread to share his utter contempt for St Mirren for surrendering meekly to Celtic back in '86.

Yes, this is the very same Shaun.Lawson who had no idea who Hearts were back then yet is silently grieving about it 24 years later. Fud.

Fans on that thread would do well to remember that if they'd done the job they were supposed to on that day, the Celtic score wouldn't have mattered.

But of course, it's never their fault is it.......

Beefster
15-01-2010, 09:15 PM
The plastic Yam loves the attention he gets on here for spraffing pish.

Barney McGrew
15-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Just remember folks, Shaun Lawson has been on the radio this week the same number of times he's been to Tincastle ever.

In fact, many of us on here were at Tinceastle in the calendar year 2009 as many times as he's been there ever.

DirtyDeeds
15-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Is this the same shaun lawson that walks like the hairs on his arse are tied together...:devil:

Quite possibly the greatest line i've read on this board. EVER. Been wetting myself for 5 minutes now.

Bostonhibby
15-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Wee Shaun knows a big club when he sees one. Dinnae judge him by the number of games he can't get to - you can't spend all your time being a serial poster on any website that will have you and going to matches as well.......

A few of then yams I know are starting to wise up to how having this guy sucking up to you might be a bit sinister..........

Sergey
15-01-2010, 09:56 PM

No.

Shaun Lawson walks about like a vegan visiting an abattoir :wink:

Bostonhibby
15-01-2010, 09:57 PM
This is the Shaun.Lawson who, in order to court popularity with his fellow cretins on JKB, has waded into the "St. Liedown" thread to share his utter contempt for St Mirren for surrendering meekly to Celtic back in '86.

Yes, this is the very same Shaun.Lawson who had no idea who Hearts were back then yet is silently grieving about it 24 years later. Fud.

Fans on that thread would do well to remember that if they'd done the job they were supposed to on that day, the Celtic score wouldn't have mattered.

But of course, it's never their fault is it.......

Any idea what age wee Shaun is anyone?

I thought 12 and his ma helps him post, whatever, I don't think theres any doubt he just follows the crowd, obviously I withdraw that should anyone be able to produce his previously published litanies against St Mirren down the years. Cannae help thinking they would all look a bit less neanderthal if they concentrated their anger on Dundee for winning or maybe even their idols of the day for forgetting to beat Dundee before they celebrated? maybe its just me.,

Greenway
15-01-2010, 10:04 PM
The plastic Yam loves the attention he gets on here for spraffing pish.

Fair enough, I had no idea he's got previous for some sort of attention seeking illness. Although I suppose it's good that "Hickback" provides somewhere for Hearts fans with mental issues to go and meet people with like minded views.

It saves them from a life wandering the streets of the capital shouting indiscriminately at passers by "Wir a big team ye Ken", "Wir gonna win the Champions league like", and that old favorite "Wir buildin a big shiny stand ye ken". Poor wee souls.

If Carlsburg made Muppets........:jamboclow

Kato
15-01-2010, 10:18 PM
What happened that they hate St Mirren so much?

Pedantic_Hibee
15-01-2010, 10:19 PM

I thought 12 and his ma helps him post, whatever, I don't think theres any doubt he just follows the crowd, obviously I withdraw that should anyone be able to produce his previously published litanies against St Mirren down the years. Cannae help thinking they would all look a bit less neanderthal if they concentrated their anger on Dundee for winning or maybe even their idols of the day for forgetting to beat Dundee before they celebrated? maybe its just me.,

Think he's probably early 30s.

What shocked me the most was reading that Le Chat took a lady to the game in '86. Doubly shocking in fact, a) that he managed to get a burd and b) that he is actually older than 14.

Still, he feels young enough to pose on a beach with a little baseball cap on and an "FTH" placard........s****** s****** :greengrin

Sergey
15-01-2010, 10:22 PM

I can give you his mobile number if you want to ask him personally :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
15-01-2010, 10:23 PM

Think it was something to do with a league campaign in 1986, I don't know too much about it. Perhaps one of our resident contributors could enlighten us and maybe post some pictures or videos if there are any in existence? :confused:

BroxburnHibee
15-01-2010, 10:25 PM

Thats what I like about this place - public service.

Anyway its because this happened..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qywda-v64c

At the same time as another team did this...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjEsN4E85s&feature=PlayList&p=841D3D98E63E0C51&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=15

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hibercelona
15-01-2010, 10:25 PM
A Yam deriding another club's perilous finances? :faf:

Given his tally of matches I'd suggest less time in front of the PC and more time actually watching football - but then watching the fare on offer at Gorgie farm he's probably doing the right thing...

Be fair to the lad.

His mummy can only afford to give him a couple of quid pocket money a week.

It's a long save between his matches. :agree:

sixtwo
15-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Shaun Lawson is a strange character. He is a Norwich fan who spent a long time on this board but he claims to be a hearts fan. There was a picture of him posted by himself, on kickback. He looks every bit the nerd I thought he was! :agree:

There is a gay bloke in my work who doesn't really know about football, but he will read the sports pages and then he'll try and get involved in the football chat. We'll be having a chat and he'll be doing fine until the topic changes to a football matter that was not in todays paper. He goes quiet and then goes away, researches what we were talking about and come back and try and talk about it later in the day.

This is the kind of person shawn lawson is. He is a needy wee nerd. He thinks he knows about football but he knows nothing. I despise mr lawson.

Kato
15-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Be fair to the lad.

His mummy can only afford to give him a couple of quid pocket money a week.

It's a long save between his matches. :agree:

He's got a lot to say about Hearts considering how little he's seen of them, ever.

Not like them to have fans full of hot air.

Bostonhibby
15-01-2010, 10:32 PM
I can give you his mobile number if you want to ask him personally :wink:

Not sure its worth breaking my bail conditions.

Hank Schrader
15-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Shaun Lawson is nothing but a contemptable idiot who deals in buffoonery at an exceptionable level. What the ****** does this guy, who has been a Hearts fan for about two minutes, know about Aberdeen, it's size, potential or it's history? Hee haw. FACT!

I don't think I am alone in finding this guys relationship with Hearts and Kickback just a little bit creepy. Something just doesn't hang right with the guy. Plank that he is.

Pedantic_Hibee
15-01-2010, 10:35 PM

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Good grief, that must have hurt. How did the loyal Hearts fans take this? How did they react? Was there any news coverage of it in the papers with any images that may have captured the aftermath of this?

Simkin911
15-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Never heard of him but perhaps "Shaun of the Inbred" is more appropriate then? :jamboak:

Bostonhibby
15-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Nae kiddin, my Brother in law who is about as dyed in the wool yam as they come thought than when wee Shaun first popped up on Sickback he was actually one of us trying to ingratiate himself with them. Top man now obviously, he does spelling and everything........

MSK
16-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Nae kiddin, my Brother in law who is about as dyed in the wool yam as they come thought than when wee Shaun first popped up on Sickback he was actually one of us trying to ingratiate himself with them. Top man now obviously, he does spelling and everything........Top man on Knuckledraggersareback because he fiddled wi Dexters Duke o Nairobi !!

goosano
16-01-2010, 08:52 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qywda-v64c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjEsN4E85s&feature=PlayList&p=841D3D98E63E0C51&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=15

My favourite moment on the St Mirren video is at about 3.34-the place erupts as Sir Albert scores-the keepers holding the ball looking around going WTF. And the 3rd goal was a peach

Brizo
16-01-2010, 09:12 AM
When Shaun Lawson grows up he will drive a Volvo , wear driving gloves and work as a low level office clerk but pretend to everyone he meets that he is something "high up" in the organisation. Depending on his sexual preferences he will either fancy Kathy Burke or Christoppher Biggins. Pretty much the typical Jambo .... I would have thought.

Dibben
16-01-2010, 09:41 AM
My favourite moment on the St Mirren video is at about 3.34-the place erupts as Sir Albert scores-the keepers holding the ball looking around going WTF. And the 3rd goal was a peach

You just don't tire of watching that!!!

:thumbsup:

:1::9::8: 6

:lolyam: