PDA

View Full Version : Match Update Tomorrow

hibbie02
15-01-2010, 04:49 PM
Right does anyone know the situation with Calgary? Is he turning up or has his Mum sent in a sick note yet? Is he snowed in? Is his PC working? Does he have a new excuse this week?

We need to know these things or else it is going to be a long morning tomorrow and I don't think my fingernails are up to it. :dizzy:

blueisthecolour
15-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Right does anyone know the situation with Calgary? Is he turning up or has his Mum sent in a sick note yet? Is he snowed in? Is his PC working? Does he have a new excuse this week?

We need to know these things or else it is going to be a long morning tomorrow and I don't think my fingernails are up to it. :dizzy:

Do you want me to start it, see if I bring your lot some luck?:wink:

sleeping giant
15-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Calgary has pm'd me asking me to start it for him as his pc is still goosed.

I shall wait until after midnight:agree:

blueisthecolour
15-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Calgary has pm'd me asking me to start it for him as his pc is still goosed.

I shall wait until after midnight:agree:

I think i will change my prediction for the match outcome then.

HibbyAndy
15-01-2010, 07:39 PM
I think i will change my prediction for the match outcome then.

Do you think the bank will fund the contract offer to KB?

Hope he leaves for somewhere like Turkey, right up his street for Kebabs, and the non contact physicality that he prefers.

blueisthecolour
15-01-2010, 07:52 PM

Hope he leaves for somewhere like Turkey, right up his street for Kebabs, and the non contact physicality that he prefers.

Yes mate I do, I think they realise there is more chance of the title with him, which would get more money than selling him now, you don't get much for someone with 6months left on a contract.

I also reckon the 4man consortium who put the bid in to buy the club will come back in, these guys knew there first bid would be knocked back it's just like signing a player buyer starts low seller starts high and they meet somewhere in the middle.

Bayern Bru
15-01-2010, 08:33 PM
I think Calgary's dedication has to be questioned here. Do they not have internet cafés in Canada?
I think we should be told. Part time supporters etc. :bitchy:

:greengrin

I'm_cabbaged
15-01-2010, 08:52 PM

Yes mate I do, I think they realise there is more chance of the title with him, which would get more money than selling him now, you don't get much for someone with 6months left on a contract.

I also reckon the 4man consortium who put the bid in to buy the club will come back in, these guys knew there first bid would be knocked back it's just like signing a player buyer starts low seller starts high and they meet somewhere in the middle.

Dunno, 6k a week for KB (http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks-ignore/wages-boost-may-not-tempt-kirk-broadfoot-1.998972)is a lot of money for the huns these days. :wink:

blueisthecolour
15-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Dunno, 6k a week for KB (http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks-ignore/wages-boost-may-not-tempt-kirk-broadfoot-1.998972)is a lot of money for the huns these days. :wink:

Nowhere near as much as we will lose out on if he leaves and we don't win the league.

nonshinyfinish
15-01-2010, 09:07 PM
I think Calgary's dedication has to be questioned here. Do they not have internet cafés in Canada?

I've always said he's pish. Typical hibs.net love-in because he had a wee run of form and he's 'one of us'. :rolleyes: Now he's been exposed as what he is - a *** wage thief. I remember when it were all fields round here and posters started threads for the jersey. Not any more, posters are all primadonnas and pooves, just like Calgary.

Can you imagine the *****e that Maka would get for this? It's political correctness gone mad! :dizzy:

ArabHibee
15-01-2010, 09:15 PM
I've always said he's pish. Typical hibs.net love-in because he had a wee run of form and he's 'one of us'. :rolleyes: Now he's been exposed as what he is - a *** wage thief. I remember when it were all fields round here and posters started threads for the jersey. Not any more, posters are all primadonnas and pooves, just like Calgary.

Can you imagine the *****e that Maka would get for this? It's political correctness gone mad! :dizzy:

:agree:

down-the-slope
15-01-2010, 10:11 PM
:grr: its a scandal.....whats is it with Hibs and the post Christmas sag...He has a good first half of the season and then is posted missing..

hibbie02
15-01-2010, 11:22 PM

Well said Mr Matt Varnish Haddock! We need some sort of straw to clutch!!! :grr:

hibbie02
15-01-2010, 11:38 PM
And someone tell that Hun ****wit to ***** off and stop trying to be a Hibbie. We don't want him!

NaeTechnoHibby
16-01-2010, 01:22 AM
Well said Mr Matt Varnish Haddock! We need some sort of straw to clutch!!! :grr:

:faf::faf::faf:

He'll be most upset about this :faf:

Change of username coming up methinks :greengrin

CalgaryHibs
16-01-2010, 02:50 AM

=================
Alright mate,

back and up in running once again, i'm sure me labtop problems are done.:wink:

CalgaryHibs
16-01-2010, 02:53 AM

-------------
This is funny:greengrin

CalgaryHibs
16-01-2010, 02:54 AM
:grr: its a scandal.....whats is it with Hibs and the post Christmas sag...He has a good first half of the season and then is posted missing..

======
Arrrrr
just wait in see mate me good luck is still with me.:wink:

CalgaryHibs
16-01-2010, 02:56 AM

==============
Part time never mate(chek me avatar) aye theres internet cafes here.:wink::greengrin

hibbie02
16-01-2010, 11:28 AM
:faf::faf::faf:

He'll be most upset about this :faf:

Change of username coming up methinks :greengrin

Admins get it sorted!!! :cool2: