PDA

View Full Version : Football program stv

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Just started on stv, watch celtic go for 4 trophey's

and see how many they end up with:top marks

PISTOL1875
14-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Is this the year that you ****ers won the league at ER and invaded the pitch at FT ??

hibbymark
14-01-2010, 09:22 PM
I think your right. I will never forget the face on one of the ginger scroats that ran to the east and did a klinsmann slide right in front of me. I have never been so close to jumping the fence and taking a football banning order in my life!:grr:

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Is this the year that you ****ers won the league at ER and invaded the pitch at FT ??

No, it's the last game of the season Rangers play dunfermline, Kille host celtic, and celtic players are reported to say to Gordon Marshall what the **** are you playing at we need goals after GM had the game of his life but still let in 4.

Just watch it will be pretty poor near half way through but what a ending it will be:wink:

ArabHibee
14-01-2010, 09:41 PM

No thanks, I'd rather pull my fingernails out with a pair of pliers.

BBC3 is more interesting anyway.

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 09:42 PM
No thanks, I'd rather pull my fingernails out with a pair of pliers.

BBC3 is more interesting anyway.

They have missed out on 1 mate just 3 for them to go for now, a treble won't be bad will it.

Cabbage East
14-01-2010, 09:42 PM
Away and post this on follow follow with the rest of the mutants.

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 09:45 PM

:faf: lighten up

Www1875hfc
14-01-2010, 09:45 PM

Spot on. Get this weegie binliner tae france.

ArabHibee
14-01-2010, 09:46 PM
They have missed out on 1 mate just 3 for them to go for now, a treble won't be bad will it.

I don't care how many the missed out on, why would I want to watch a programme about the gruesome twosome?

:yawn:

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 09:47 PM
They just lost a final again, shame ah well still the double.

Barney McGrew
14-01-2010, 09:48 PM

We don't need a running commentary, so give it a rest. If people want to watch it, they will.

PISTOL1875
14-01-2010, 09:49 PM
I think your right. I will never forget the face on one of the ginger scroats that ran to the east and did a klinsmann slide right in front of me. I have never been so close to jumping the fence and taking a football banning order in my life!:grr:

One hun barsteward put a jack on the ground in front of the east that day and gave us all a salute. Scotland's Shame at it's best..

HibbyAndy
14-01-2010, 09:54 PM
They just lost a final again, shame ah well still the double.

Remember when YOUR fans disgraced YOURSELFS when getting humped in Manchester by Zenit in the final.

You caused agro to all neutrals and are an embarrasment to Scottish Football, so behave yourself eh.

500miles
14-01-2010, 09:54 PM
A Hun, on a Hibs board, talking about a Celtic TV programme? Is the lodge shut tonight? Or are you just too excited to sleep with the big EDF march coming up?

weecounty hibby
14-01-2010, 09:55 PM
What makes you think that any Hibby wants to watch a programme about the two filthiest set of inbred freaks that have ever been shat onto this earth. As someone else said earlier why don't you go and post this crap on swallow swallow, we're not interested.

PISTOL1875
14-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Remember when YOUR fans disgraced YOURSELFS when getting humped in Manchester by Zenit in the final.

You caused agro to all neutrals and are an embarrasment to Scottish Football, so behave yourself eh.

Dont forget Villarreal , Osasuna and that Romanian Team.. They disgraced themselves there as well...

Saorsa
14-01-2010, 10:00 PM

whae cares:yawn:

away 'n' throw *****e at yersel

Away and post this on follow follow with the rest of the mutants.:agree:

Spot on. Get this weegie binliner tae france.:agree:

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Ok Ok sorry, it's finished now just thought you would have wanted to see one of your ex managers do well:wink:

ronaldo7
14-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Might watch it next week. The OF humbled. It's only taken 3 weeks to mention another scottish club apart from the Bigot brothers.

weecounty hibby
14-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Surprise surprise, another mainstream tv channel with a programme about Scottish football pretty much turning it into OF TV.

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Might watch it next week. The OF humbled. It's only taken 3 weeks to mention another scottish club apart from the Bigot brothers.

I will to, I don't get all uptight about a football programme showing other teams.

500miles
14-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Ok Ok sorry, it's finished now just thought you would have wanted to see one of your ex managers do well:wink:

I actually do like to see him doing well. He started doing well again when he left the dunderheids at Ibrox to thier own devices.

FranckSuzy
14-01-2010, 10:24 PM
I will to, I don't get all uptight about a football programme showing other teams.

You would if it was a programme devoted entirely to Celtic's success though, wouldn't you?

Hiber-nation
14-01-2010, 10:24 PM
I must be in an incredibly small minority as I watched it and thought it was ok. But I'm one of these weirdos that actually wanted celtic to beat Porto and the huns to beat the likes of Leeds back in the day.

Sheep and Arabs domination back in 79 next week.

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 10:27 PM
You would if it was a programme devoted entirely to Celtic's success though, wouldn't you?

No I wouldn't, I would maybe choose not to watch it if it was them and ignore the thread about it if there was one.

ArabHibee
14-01-2010, 10:30 PM
No I wouldn't, I would maybe choose not to watch it if it was them and ignore the thread about it if there was one.

Because, of course, someone would be starting a thread on Follow Follow saying "Hey everyone, Celtic winning the league is on STV just now, everyone watch"

I really don't think so.

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Because, of course, someone would be starting a thread on Follow Follow saying "Hey everyone, Celtic winning the league is on STV just now, everyone watch"

I really don't think so.
you would be surprised, it was a simple heads up the programme was on for anyone who wanted to watch, and as another poster said they did watch and thought it was ok, ok I took delight in knowing the outcome but come on it's not as if was against hibs, if it was I could see the problem I was causing.

If Ive upset anyone by posting the programme was on, I apologise.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
14-01-2010, 10:40 PM
you would be surprised, it was a simple heads up the programme was on for anyone who wanted to watch, and as another poster said they did watch and thought it was ok, ok I took delight in knowing the outcome but come on it's not as if was against hibs, if it was I could see the problem I was causing.

Cannae be ersed watching yet another programme about the Ugly Sisters.
Gies a shout when the Hibs are on.

FranckSuzy
14-01-2010, 10:41 PM

:faf:

I actually think that you seem like not a bad guy but you're either a lawyer or a politician as your answers are always so well thought out, so as not to offend anyone, treading the line VERY carefully etc. Why would you come on a Hibs site to gloat about Celtic ****ing up their chances of a few trophies :confused: It would be like a Celtic fan going on a Hearts website gloating about Rangers ****ing it all up. Surely if you're trying to be controversial then just admit it man!!!

Hiber-nation
14-01-2010, 10:46 PM

While I want your team to lose nearly all the games they play as heavily as possible, I do wonder why so many on here are continually offended by your every post. If folk have....errr....light-hearted banter at their work and in the boozer with fans of other teams, why not on here? All seems to be perfectly reasonable as far as I can see....

ArabHibee
14-01-2010, 10:47 PM

I actually think that you seem like not a bad guy but you're either a lawyer or a politician as your answers are always so well thought out, so as not to offend anyone, treading the line VERY carefully etc. Why would you come on a Hibs site to gloat about Celtic ****ing up their chances of a few trophies :confused: It would be like a Celtic fan going on a Hearts website gloating about Rangers ****ing it all up. Surely if you're trying to be controversial then just admit it man!!!

Bad post Suzy, that makes it look like we associate ourselves with Celtic which we do not.

ArabHibee
14-01-2010, 10:50 PM
While I want your team to lose nearly all the games they play as heavily as possible, I do wonder why so many on here are continually offended by your every post. If folk have....errr....light-hearted banter at their work and in the boozer with fans of other teams, why not on here? All seems to be perfectly reasonable as far as I can see....

Fair comment, but I think BITC should post this after everything he says:

:blah: :fishin:

Houchy
14-01-2010, 10:50 PM
I saw this advertised during the week and they showed a Rangers player (Spanish I think) and I couldn't fremember his name. I don't know why but I actually got frustrated that I couldn't remember who it was. Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

Cheers.

Barney McGrew
14-01-2010, 10:52 PM
I saw this advertised during the week and they showed a Rangers player (Spanish I think) and I couldn't fremember his name. I don't know why but I actually got frustrated that I couldn't remember who it was. Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

Cheers.

Arteta?

Hiber-nation
14-01-2010, 10:52 PM

Cheers.

Arteta scored a couple of pens

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 10:53 PM

I wish, I though the thread could create a wee bit of banter, never in a million years thought people would get upset about it, I keep getting told to go to FF it's down just now because of the number of people using it, prob because of the allegations against Alan Mcgregor

Leithenhibby
14-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Spot on. Get this weegie binliner tae france.

:faf: :notworthy:

ArabHibee
14-01-2010, 10:56 PM
I wish, I though the thread could create a wee bit of banter, never in a million years thought people would get upset about it, I keep getting told to go to FF it's down just now because of the number of people using it, prob because of the allegations against Alan Mcgregor

Who's he been given the "vickies" to now or what blonde fae the Bentley showroom has he been bumping?

Removed
14-01-2010, 10:57 PM

Aye right :rolleyes:

How come all the threads you post on end up the same way. Never your fault is it, must be ours :blah: :blah: :blah:

BroxburnHibee
14-01-2010, 10:57 PM

I've heard of these allegations but I don't want to see it posted on here please.

Houchy
14-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Arteta?

Arteta scored a couple of pens

That was the one.

Thanks guys.

It frustrated me in that it was so obvious but I just couldn't get the name out despite it being on the tip of my tongue.:agree:

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 11:00 PM
I've heard of these allegations but I don't want to see it posted on here please.

No probs mate but it's on the bbc website now, incase you thought I was on to start them.

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 11:01 PM
That was the one.

Thanks guys.

It frustrated me in that it was so obvious but I just couldn't get the name out despite it being on the tip of my tongue.:agree:

Great player, im sure the stats in england say he is the most prolific penalty taker down there.

BroxburnHibee
14-01-2010, 11:03 PM
No probs mate but it's on the bbc website now, incase you thought I was on to start them.

Hadn't noticed that :greengrin

FranckSuzy
14-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Bad post Suzy, that makes it look like we associate ourselves with Celtic which we do not.

Que? :confused: Care to enlighten me.....? I was merely pointing out the flawed logic (IMHO) of the original post.

Kaiser_Sauzee
14-01-2010, 11:13 PM

I dinnae mind you posting on here mate. If you were posting ***** or on the wind up you wouldn't have lasted so long on here. We're all football fans.

By the way, I still think that you have the ugliest supporters in Scotland. :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
14-01-2010, 11:13 PM

We're not as obsessed with Celtic as you.

Now if it was May 86...

ArabHibee
14-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Que? :confused: Care to enlighten me.....? I was merely pointing out the flawed logic (IMHO) of the original post.

Because you compare Hearts fans being pissed off if a Celtic fan posted on keechback about Rangers ****ing up. Making it sound like Hibs fans are only pissed off because a Rangers fan has come on a Hibs board about Celtic ****ing up.

Hearts fans affiliate themselves with Rangers (Diet Huns, Huns without a bus pass etc). Hibs don't want anything to do with Celtic and your post makes it sound like we do.

Sir David Gray
14-01-2010, 11:15 PM

Totally agree.

Something tells me that if the shoe was on the other foot and it was Jack Regan who had made reference to a programme that was on about Celtic beating Rangers to a few trophies in a particular season and having a bit of a laugh at Rangers' expense, there would not be anywhere near the levels of hostility that we have seen on this thread in response to BITC's comments.

:confused: It was one of the top stories on tonight's Reporting Scotland on BBC.

Sir David Gray
14-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Because you compare Hearts fans being pissed off if a Celtic fan posted on keechback about Rangers ****ing up. Making it sound like Hibs fans are only pissed off because a Rangers fan has come on a Hibs board about Celtic ****ing up.

Hearts fans affiliate themselves with Rangers (Diet Huns, Huns without a bus pass etc). Hibs don't want anything to do with Celtic and your post makes it sound like we do.

I would say that there's quite a number of people on here who view Celtic in a far better light than Rangers.

Saorsa
14-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Totally agree.

Something tells me that if the shoe was on the other foot and it was Jack Regan who had made reference to a programme that was on about Celtic beating Rangers to a few trophies in a particular season and having a bit of a laugh at Rangers' expense, there would not be anywhere near the levels of hostility that we have seen on this thread in response to BITC's comments.
It would have got the same response fae me, two cheeks of the same erse as far as I'm concerned.

Removed
14-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Now if it was May 86...

:agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awpKBTmGV1g

:faf: :faf: :faf: :thumbsup:

Kaiser_Sauzee
14-01-2010, 11:19 PM
I would say that there's quite a number of people on here who view Celtic in a far better light than Rangers.

The Sash.

Billy Boys.

That's the reason.

ArabHibee
14-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Totally agree.

:confused: It was one of the top stories on tonight's Reporting Scotland on BBC.

I personally don't think Jack Regan would post something like that tbh.

FranckSuzy
14-01-2010, 11:21 PM

Susan, I thought you were alluding to this-I'm not THAT niave-but, me thinks you have to much time on your hands..... My point is that coming on to a fans website, in a different city to gloat about another team in your city's misfortune is a bit of a waste of time for all concerned. Substitutue Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool or whatever. Make of my post what you will but I would say the bit in bold, above, is likely to cause more offence, non? :cool2:

Brando7
14-01-2010, 11:22 PM

Away n play your flute :bye:

Removed
14-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Totally agree.

:no way: not from me. That's the attitude that really pisses me off. I hate celtc just as much as rangers and if I was being honest sometimes even more.

Dashing Bob S
14-01-2010, 11:23 PM
It would have got the same response fae me, two cheeks of the same erse as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe that's what Heart of Midlothian, 'the turd force', mean by splitting the OF.

ArabHibee
14-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Susan, I thought you were alluding to this-I'm not THAT niave-but, me thinks you have to much time on your hands..... My point is that coming on to a fans website, in a different city to gloat about another team in your city's misfortune is a bit of a waste of time for all concerned. Substitutue Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool or whatever. Make of my post what you will but I would say the bit in bold, above, is likely to cause more offence, non? :cool2:

I'm not saying that you posted that intentionally, it was just the way that it read.

Not sure why it would cause offence, maybe you could explain?

And cheers for the dig about having too much time on my hands.

FranckSuzy
14-01-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm not saying that you posted that intentionally, it was just the way that it read.

Not sure why it would cause offence, maybe you could explain?

And cheers for the dig about having too much time on my hands.

Susan, I am not going to get into an argument with you as we all know that it gets you nowhere on here. IMHO, (picking words carefully here :greengrin) you do sometimes seem rather fond of 'shooting from the hip' shall we say when someone posts something that you don't like and there's no use of a smilie to suggest sarcasm, irony or even humour, god forbid :wink: so things can be misconstrued. It was not a dig about your personal situation, merely an observation that you are on here quite a lot, just like us students in fact :rolleyes: :greengrin Oh, Celtic, Hibs, Ireland maybe...? :duck:

ArabHibee
14-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Susan, I am not going to get into an argument with you as we all know that it gets you nowhere on here. IMHO, (picking words carefully here :greengrin) you do sometimes seem rather fond of 'shooting from the hip' shall we say when someone posts something that you don't like and there's no use of a smilie to suggest sarcasm, irony or even humour, god forbid :wink: so things can be misconstrued. It was not a dig about your personal situation, merely an observation that you are on here quite a lot, just like us students in fact :rolleyes: :greengrin Oh, Celtic, Hibs, Ireland maybe...? :duck:

We'll agree to disagree then.

Sir David Gray
15-01-2010, 12:24 AM

:no way: not from me. That's the attitude that really pisses me off. I hate celtc just as much as rangers and if I was being honest sometimes even more.

That's exactly my view on the pair of them as well but I do think that there are some Hibs fans on here, and in general, who do think more of Celtic than they do Rangers.

I was in BTG before the derby when the OF game was on. When McDonald put Celtic 1-0 up, the majority of the people in the bar cheered but when McCulloch equalised a few minutes later, you heard quite a few moans and groans.

That was despite the fact that Celtic were only a few points ahead of us in second place and we had a decent chance of gaining on them, with a win against Hearts. If we had any aspirations of finishing higher than 3rd, I thought a draw was the best outcome for us in that particular game.

I personally don't think Jack Regan would post something like that tbh.

I just used him for argument's sake. My point was more along the lines of a Celtic fan (ANY Celtic fan) posting on here about a programme that was all about Celtic beating Rangers would have, I think, resulted in quite a bit of hilarity. I certainly don't think the Celtic fan responsible for posting the thread would have received nearly as much aggro as BITC has got.

The Sash.

Billy Boys.

That's the reason.

Irish republican chants such as the Boys of the old brigade etc.

As others have said already, there is absolutely nothing to choose between the pair of them.

In fact, the disgraceful lack of respect shown on Remembrance Sunday by a number of Celtic fans at Falkirk a couple of months ago is possibly the most disgusting thing that I have ever seen or heard from any Scottish football fans.

Captain Trips
15-01-2010, 12:39 AM
The simple thing to do is **** the pair of em.

iwasthere1972
15-01-2010, 12:47 AM
A Hun, on a Hibs board, talking about a Celtic TV programme? Is the lodge shut tonight? Or are you just too excited to sleep with the big EDF march coming up?

:agree: Personally I don't mind blueisthecolour and to have survived on this messageboard for so long is an achievement in itself.

However on this occasion he is extracting the urine.

Hun bassa. :agree:

Steve20
15-01-2010, 07:50 AM
I know I am in the minority but I watched the programme and found it quite interesting.

I would also imagine I am in the minority of people on here when I say that I actually like Alex McLeish. My favourite Hibs manager in my lifetime.

Tiocfaidh Ar La
15-01-2010, 11:50 AM
That's exactly my view on the pair of them as well but I do think that there are some Hibs fans on here, and in general, who do think more of Celtic than they do Rangers.

I was in BTG before the derby when the OF game was on. When McDonald put Celtic 1-0 up, the majority of the people in the bar cheered but when McCulloch equalised a few minutes later, you heard quite a few moans and groans.

That was despite the fact that Celtic were only a few points ahead of us in second place and we had a decent chance of gaining on them, with a win against Hearts. If we had any aspirations of finishing higher than 3rd, I thought a draw was the best outcome for us in that particular game.

I just used him for argument's sake. My point was more along the lines of a Celtic fan (ANY Celtic fan) posting on here about a programme that was all about Celtic beating Rangers would have, I think, resulted in quite a bit of hilarity. I certainly don't think the Celtic fan responsible for posting the thread would have received nearly as much aggro as BITC has got.

Irish republican chants such as the Boys of the old brigade etc.

As others have said already, there is absolutely nothing to choose between the pair of them.

In fact, the disgraceful lack of respect shown on Remembrance Sunday by a number of Celtic fans at Falkirk a couple of months ago is possibly the most disgusting thing that I have ever seen or heard from any Scottish football fans.

Hearts fans booing Pope's minute silence at Hampden must be up there... Disgusting.

MountcastleHibs
15-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Surprise surprise, another mainstream tv channel with a programme about Scottish football pretty much turning it into OF TV.

STV isnae really Scottish Television anyway... More like Glasgow Television, showing all things Glasgow. Last night just summed it up. I certainly didn't tune in.

blueisthecolour
15-01-2010, 03:58 PM
STV isnae really Scottish Television anyway... More like Glasgow Television, showing all things Glasgow. Last night just summed it up. I certainly didn't tune in.

The same channel are showing the programme next week with Aberdeen or Dundee utd.

MountcastleHibs
15-01-2010, 04:02 PM
The same channel are showing the programme next week with Aberdeen or Dundee utd.

God, they're actually recognising that there is more to life than Glasgow!

Just watch their daily schedules, the news or that truly awful Five O'Clock Show with Michelle McManus... all, on the whole, Glasgow based.

I suppose they feel they have to give a wee bit of exposure to other parts, but not too much mind!

iwasthere1972
15-01-2010, 04:21 PM

Are the huns involved in any of the games and if so do they get cuffed?

If your answers are

A. Yes

B. Yes

then I may be tempted to record it.

Oh and when are we have one of your sporting quizzes? I'm still waiting on my prize from the last time. :wink: