14-01-2010, 06:15 PM
At least 20 threads which are non Hibs content, WTF???:confused:

That will be 21 then :greengrin

Its a football forum - so all are welcome - well almost all :wink:

14-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Maybe people are finally realising that never ending threads abouut Nish, Rankin and Maka are becoming ever so tedious :devil:

14-01-2010, 06:23 PM

A mere £10 for private membership would see an end to your woes.

:hnet:

14-01-2010, 06:28 PM

Not really the private forum has about 3 hibs related threads and the rest is pish.

14-01-2010, 06:28 PM

I am a PM, do your research :wink:

14-01-2010, 06:30 PM
I am a PM, do your research

14-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Not really the private forum has about 3 hibs related threads and the rest is pish.

Glad I am not the only one who thinks that. It is like an extract out of soap world reading the PM board now which is a shame as used to be good for snippets of info regarding Hibs! :yawn:

Dont see the issue, if not 20 threads on other stuff all the difference would be that 20 threads from page 2 would be on page 1 mostly all have been discussed and are done, its not to the detrement of any Hibs related thread.

Why no NHC flag? :grr::grr::grr::grr:

14-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Glad I am not the only one who thinks that. It is like an extract out of soap world reading the PM board now which is a shame as used to be good for snippets of info regarding Hibs! :yawn:

The sources have dried up now though. Mind they used to post the team for the next game and everything - and sometimes they were right.

14-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Dont see the issue, if not 20 threads on other stuff all the difference would be that 20 threads from page 2 would be on page 1 mostly all have been discussed and are done, its not to the detrement of any Hibs related thread.

Maybe it is just me, expecting to see nearly all threads relating to Hibs, with the occasional NHC thread thrown in.......

14-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Can I ask the admins when we will get a "whatever" smiley?

14-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Can I ask the admins when we will get a "whatever" smiley?

You could try the suggestion box - have you found one :greengrin

14-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Maybe it is just me, expecting to see nearly all threads relating to Hibs, with the occasional NHC thread thrown in.......

Perhaps, if there was a thread limit per day then yeah 100%, however every thread somebody wants to start about Hibs will appear so its no real problem.

14-01-2010, 06:44 PM

Hibs seem to be doing a better job at keeping the info in-house lately.

Anyway without the PM's there would be no :hnet: and like every other board on here its what you guys make it.

And without the PM board there would have been no "Nade" thread.............worth the tenner alone IMO. :thumbsup:

14-01-2010, 06:47 PM
You could try the suggestion box - have you found one :greengrin

There's a suggestion box?

Ya dancer!! :dancer:

hibbie02
14-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Maybe if there was some Hibs related news to discuss, then there wouldn't be a problem. I am all for football related discussions if it saves us from endless "Who's your favourite inside right from between 1964 and 1973?" or "Nohoosererra Flag Debate" or another "Maka is cr@ppa!" threads. There doesn't even seem to be any good unsubstantiated rumours......

I am going back over to Marydoll.net to find out the latest on Wee Mixu and some sanity.........:dizzy:

14-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Maybe if there was some Hibs related news to discuss, then there wouldn't be a problem. I am all for football related discussions if it saves us from endless "Who's your favourite inside right from between 1964 and 1973?" or "Nohoosererra Flag Debate" or another "Maka is cr@ppa!" threads. There doesn't even seem to be any good unsubstantiated rumours......

I am going back over to Marydoll.net to find out the latest on Wee Mixu and some sanity.........:dizzy:

You're dead meat :faf:

14-01-2010, 07:19 PM

You're dead meat :faf:

Have you found her turkey?

14-01-2010, 07:22 PM

Well dinnae read it?

Its no rocket science FFS.. if you dinnae like it, dont read it no?

14-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Well dinnae read it?

Its no rocket science FFS.. if you dinnae like it, dont read it no?

Its a hibs page, but can hardly find any Hibs threads.....

Hardly rocket science is it................ FFS !!!!!

14-01-2010, 07:27 PM

Did you use the search faciity?

14-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Did you use the search faciity?

Maybe we should rename this site, every other club bar hibs.net??:confused:

14-01-2010, 07:30 PM
Have you found her turkey?

:grr: :grr::grr:

Don't mention the turkey...............

14-01-2010, 07:30 PM
Maybe we should rename this site, every other club bar hibs.net??:confused:

Get that in the suggestion box. I think it'll get kb'd though - it's no very catchy. :greengrin

14-01-2010, 07:31 PM
Get that in the suggestion box. I think it'll get kb'd though - it's no very catchy. :greengrin

I will get my marketing chums to come up with a better suggestion for the site name......

14-01-2010, 07:32 PM
I will get my marketing chums to come up with a better suggestion for the site name......

How about .net?

Storar
14-01-2010, 07:33 PM

How about .net?

hibbie02
14-01-2010, 08:07 PM
:grr: :grr::grr:

Don't mention the turkey...............

Marydoll.net is spreading oan here like salmonella.......... :wink:

Down Wee Mixu down........or yer goan tae the Vet (again)!!! :greengrin

14-01-2010, 08:18 PM

The messageboard for all Hibs fans to chat about Hibs and football in general

That awrite with you?

14-01-2010, 08:21 PM
The messageboard for all Hibs fans to chat about Hibs and football in general

That awrite with you?

And who are you ??? A wannabe admin per chance??

Mikey_1875
14-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Maybe seperate forums are worth a test.

14-01-2010, 08:33 PM
And who are you ??? A wannabe admin per chance??

What? Im stating the facts for you.

Admin? No, not my scene.

Its simple really, you dont like the contents of the thread, dont read it, it really isnt that difficult., But hey you make another thread bleating about it :bitchy:

Get a grip.

14-01-2010, 08:35 PM
What? Im stating the facts for you.

Admin? No, not my scene.

Its simple really, you dont like the contents of the thread, dont read it, it reallt isnt that difficult., But hey you make another thread bleating about it :bitchy:

Get a grip.

What are you on??? I dont like the tone of your responses.......

I made a point saying that most threads are non Hibs content, what is you problem......:confused:

chorley_fm
14-01-2010, 08:43 PM
slow news day

14-01-2010, 08:44 PM
What are you on??? I dont like the tone of your responses.......

I made a point saying that most threads are non Hibs content, what is you problem......:confused:

What am i on? :hilarious.. im a wanna be Admin am i not?

14-01-2010, 08:45 PM
What am i on? :hilarious.. im a wanna be Admin am i not?

:yawn::yawn:

14-01-2010, 08:48 PM
:yawn::yawn:

If you dont like the context when you hover over the thread title, simple, dont read, dont make another thread as your adding to the non hibs context.

And if your tired go to bed..

14-01-2010, 08:53 PM
If you dont like the context when you hover over the thread title, simple, dont read, dont make another thread as your adding to the non hibs context.

And if your tired go to bed..

Tired of you, not tired enough to go to bed, thanks anyway....

14-01-2010, 08:59 PM
Tired of you, not tired enough to go to bed, thanks anyway....

I wont resort to childishness.

Every point i made with you was valid, remember , if you dont like you dont read it, you certainly dont make another thread moaning about it.

And the feelings mutual. believe me.

14-01-2010, 09:01 PM
I wont resort to childishness.

Every point i made with you was valid, remember , if you dont like you dont read it, you certainly dont make another thread moaning about it.

And the feelings mutual. believe me.

Maybe you would rather read NHC topics, but that about sums you up.....

Night

14-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Maybe you would rather read NHC topics, but that about sums you up.....Night

Whatever i CHOOSE to do its because i CHOOSE to do so..if i wanna read NHC its because I CHOOSE to do so..you cant argue what other people want to read or post simply because it doesnt appeal to you.

You said 'night' but your not tired remember, or do i win?.

14-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Whatever i CHOOSE to do its because i CHOOSE to do so..if i wanna read NHC its because I CHOOSE to do so..you cant argue what other people want to read or post simply because it doesnt appeal to you.

You said 'night' but your not tired remember, or do i win?.

Yes you win, I am tired and off to watch celebrity big brother.......

14-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Fight, fight, fight..........:grr:

Does mean that we can look forward to a nice cuddly warm apology thread on the Holy Ground in the near future, ala Sleeping Giant to Filled Rolls? Does my heart good, I tell ye.......:greengrin

To be fair, at least the stuff that is up isn't all Hearts, Rangers or Celtic, and it is fairly topical ie. Dunfermline getting the boot out of the cup, Jeffries getting the sack.

14-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Fight, fight, fight..........:grr:

Does mean that we can look forward to a nice cuddly warm apology thread on the Holy Ground in the near future, ala Sleeping Giant to Filled Rolls? Does my heart good, I tell ye.......:greengrin

To be fair, at least the stuff that is up isn't all Hearts, Rangers or Celtic, and it is fairly topical ie. Dunfermline getting the boot out of the cup, Jeffries getting the sack.

Read post above, I win :greengrin

14-01-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm closing this guys - strayed way off the subject anyway