PDA

View Full Version : "spare legs for top football stars"

Dan Sarf
14-01-2010, 04:56 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/jan/14/futurists-predict-radical-job-changes

The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills predicts that scientists will create spare parts for footballers: "If you're spending £80m on a footballer and for £2m you can have a couple of spare legs, then you're going to do it… rather than three months' recovery (after an injury) let's have an artificial limb ready so we can replace their leg and have them back playing again within a few days or weeks."

What spare parts would you buy for which players?
:greengrin

SRHibs
14-01-2010, 05:11 PM
I would've given Fletcher 2 left legs. :agree::wink:

cwilliamson85
14-01-2010, 05:11 PM
get peter schmeichel to make a cast and then fit them to Maka

hibbie02
14-01-2010, 05:13 PM
The Hertz have more than their fair share of spare parts now! Dinnae think they need any more. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
14-01-2010, 05:58 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/jan/14/futurists-predict-radical-job-changes

The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills predicts that scientists will create spare parts for footballers: "If you're spending £80m on a footballer and for £2m you can have a couple of spare legs, then you're going to do it… rather than three months' recovery (after an injury) let's have an artificial limb ready so we can replace their leg and have them back playing again within a few days or weeks."

What spare parts would you buy for which players?

:greengrin

I would buy a new body for Christian Nade as the one he has is now full. I would also get Mikey Mikey a third leg in case he's thinking of kicking anymore wee water bottles. :agree:

The_Horde
14-01-2010, 06:01 PM
I would buy a new body for Christian Nade as the one he has is now full. I would also get Mikey Mikey a third leg in case he's thinking of kicking anymore wee water bottles. :agree:

:hilarious

snooky
14-01-2010, 08:30 PM
A heart for Alan O'Brian
A sense of balance for Nish
A brand new body for Killen
Half a yard of pace for Murphy
A pair of brake shoes for Ivan