PDA

View Full Version : Sad news for Carlton branch & all hibbies

MSK
13-01-2010, 07:09 PM
NaeTechnoHibby

Sad news for Carlton Branch and all Hibbies

I have some sad news for the Carlton Branch of HSC, Margaret Todd (nee McQue?) died yesterday, aged 51, from Motor Nuerone Disease related issues (pneumonia) at the ERI yesterday.

I know she was a member of your branch for many years.

She went to Belgium, twice I think, with your branch and showed me lots of pics during the time I knew her.

The service is at Mortonhall on Tuesday, 19th January, 3pm.

Could any of you be good enought to pass this on to anyone who might have known her, as without a home game this weekend I cannot contact two women I know knew her.

Cheers and thanks.

Carol
xx

NaeTechnoHibby
13-01-2010, 08:20 PM
NaeTechnoHibby

Sad news for Carlton Branch and all Hibbies

I have some sad news for the Carlton Branch of HSC, Margaret Todd (nee McQue?) died yesterday, aged 51, from Motor Nuerone Disease related issues (pneumonia) at the ERI yesterday.

I know she was a member of your branch for many years.

She went to Belgium, twice I think, with your branch and showed me lots of pics during the time I knew her.

The service is at Mortonhall on Tuesday, 19th January, 3pm.

Could any of you be good enought to pass this on to anyone who might have known her, as without a home game this weekend I cannot contact two women I know knew her.

Cheers and thanks.

Carol
xx

Margaret thanks for the laughs and memories of just how old we were :rolleyes:

I still treasure that oversized T-Shirt with Peter Marinello (never will be worn until we win "the cup" ) and the unused "George Best" mug which I dianae want to chip. your first Christmas "Office presents to me"

I wish her peace :thumbsup:

Cheers sweetie :notworthy:

Betty Boop
14-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Good grief what a shock! I met Maggie at the Hibs Club, the week after Wattie Robb died. She looked ill, but I didn't realise she was close to death. Gutted to hear this sad news. RIP Maggie :boo hoo:

FRANTECH
14-01-2010, 07:18 PM
God Bless You & RIP Maggie, a true friend.

Sincere Condolensces to Kevin, Liane, Kayleigh & Shannon

Will miss you always

Franny, Joan & Michael.

Ringothedog
14-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Will be sadly missed. Condolences to all Margarets family.

Brian & Carrie

Leithenhibby
14-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Condolences to all Margarets family.

I never know this woman. But passing away at 51, is just not fair....

NaeTechnoHibby
15-01-2010, 01:33 AM
TODD Margaret (nee McQue) (Northfield) Peacefully, slipped away, at Western General Hospital, on Tuesday, January 12, 2010, Margaret, loving wife of Kevin,mother of Leanne and Ryan, Kayleigh and Shannon and beloved nana of Liam. Service will be held at Mortonhall Crematorium Main Chapel, on Tuesday, January 19, at 3 pm, all friends welcome. Family flowers only. Hibs colours to be worn in Margaret's memory. Donations to Motor Neurone Disease Scotland. Always missed never forgotten.

That's Margaret :notworthy:

nanamag
15-01-2010, 12:00 PM
never new margaret but for what i;m reading she was a garet person, sad time for her family, all the hibs family will be thinking off you at this sad time,god bless, r.i.p. margaret,

H18sry
15-01-2010, 10:10 PM
RIP Margaret too many memories so little time.

Our thoughts are with Kevin and the girls at this sad time.

Gone but never forgotten.

RY x

Malthibby
19-01-2010, 05:25 PM
On behalf of Anna McM. Deepest sympathy.

H18sry
19-01-2010, 07:36 PM
I attended the service today and the turnout was amazing,

RIP Mags

NaeTechnoHibby
19-01-2010, 08:12 PM
I attended the service today and the turnout was amazing,

RIP Mags

I liked that service, as much as you can a funeral :rolleyes:, I think I will have that too :agree:

It was all about Margaret, I know her, and she was well loved :agree:

500miles
21-01-2010, 09:45 PM
Over £750 pounds were raised for Motor Neuron Scotland through the boxes on the way out. An excellent gesture from all those who contributed.