PDA

View Full Version : Yams More signing targets / Darren Barr (merged)

poolman
13-01-2010, 01:29 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/-Kyle-Miller-and-O39Brien.5977098.jp

Jeezo, Vlad's mush will be a picture when he gets this :greengrin

Frazerbob
13-01-2010, 01:34 PM
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

KWJ
13-01-2010, 01:38 PM
I was thinking Alan O'Brien at first! Hows he getting on?

Baw187
13-01-2010, 01:57 PM
O'Brien's form for Motherwell this season has earned him a number of suitors but a move to Hearts may be the most attractive for the former Celtic player.

How come?? Does he not like getting paid ?

Or does he have a penchant for listening to slavering fools such as Shabby?? Or being kicked off the training pitch by some pot smoking students?

StevieC
13-01-2010, 01:58 PM
I suspect Kyle may well follow Jeffries, O'Brien would be better heading south and they are more than welcome to Lee Miller, he's gash.

Dr Jimmy
13-01-2010, 01:59 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/-Kyle-Miller-and-O39Brien.5977098.jp

Jeezo, Vlad's mush will be a picture when he gets this :greengrin

How big is the leak that is coming from Tynie to the press?
It seems the news gets into the media at the same time it gets to their Director of Football.
Part of Csaba's "I'm a manager get me out of here" campaign?

rightwinger
13-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Yep, Vlad will be loving that!

He'll be thinking, 'you got Nade for £500k and £10k a week, why can't he score goals for you?'

To be fair, I wouldn't mind seeing those targets coming to us in the summer. I think Miller or Kyle would fill the target man role better than Nish and maybe chip in with a few more goals. O'Brien I'm not so sure about.

All these other clubs are skint and we're not. Hearts don't want to spend and the OF can't afford to waste their budgets on bringing in squad players just for the sake of taking them off the hands of other teams. Unless such players fancy and can get a move to the Championship we're the most viable option for them by a mile.

Big Frank
13-01-2010, 02:03 PM
These "feel good" stories coming out of he that is ging and the pbs anything to do with them being papped out of the Scottish cup and being *****:cool2:

Hertz are gash.

Pedantic_Hibee
13-01-2010, 02:37 PM
HoMFC routinely feed the EEN positive stories when the chips are down to appease the fans. And that my chums, is 100% fact.

Unsurprisingly, their fans fall for it yet pass every negative article off as a non-story.

Fools the lot of them.

Sergey
13-01-2010, 02:52 PM
HoMFC routinely feed the EEN positive stories when the chips are down to appease the fans. And that my chums, is 100% fact.

Unsurprisingly, their fans fall for it yet pass every negative article off as a non-story.

Fools the lot of them.

:agree:

Last week it was McLeod and McLean and this week it's another 3 to keep them schtum.

As an aside, there's a thread on KB about the £17.6m loan repayment. Not one of the posters have given the correct date that the loan is due.

:trumpet:

jgl07
13-01-2010, 03:19 PM
I suspect Kyle may well follow Jeffries, O'Brien would be better heading south and they are more than welcome to Lee Miller, he's gash.
Miller has scored three SPL goals this season. That is one more than Nade!

bobbyhibs1983
13-01-2010, 04:06 PM
what has happened to the 2 world cup stars they were gettign bout 5years ago?:confused:

HibeeMcGinn1
13-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Yep, Vlad will be loving that!

He'll be thinking, 'you got Nade for £500k and £10k a week, why can't he score goals for you?'

To be fair, I wouldn't mind seeing those targets coming to us in the summer. I think Miller or Kyle would fill the target man role better than Nish and maybe chip in with a few more goals. O'Brien I'm not so sure about.

All these other clubs are skint and we're not. Hearts don't want to spend and the OF can't afford to waste their budgets on bringing in squad players just for the sake of taking them off the hands of other teams. Unless such players fancy and can get a move to the Championship we're the most viable option for them by a mile.

aye rite then. both cheats and thugs

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Not that i would care who Hearts sign, but none of these players would get near our first team for a regular game so by Jambo definition they should not be good enough for them either.

blackpoolhibs
13-01-2010, 04:32 PM
There is a strong rumour down here, that Billy Mehmet could be signing for Blackpool.

matty_f
13-01-2010, 07:54 PM
It would be quite amusing if Plan F got telt tae bolt with all his attacking targets, only to be successful getting in another defensive player.
:greengrin