PDA

View Full Version : Sheep vs Hibs highlights?

nickwhibs
13-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Has anyone got a link to the highlights or goals from the game on the 12th of Dec? Can't seem to find them anywhere and haven't been able to see them yet. Cheers

Baldy Foghorn
13-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Has anyone got a link to the highlights or goals from the game on the 12th of Dec? Can't seem to find them anywhere and haven't been able to see them yet. Cheers

Try the 19th, as that was the correct date

nickwhibs
13-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Try the 19th, as that was the correct date

My bad :greengrin. The 19th then anyone?

lapsedhibee
13-01-2010, 01:59 PM
My bad :greengrin. The 19th then anyone?The goals will be on the end-of-season DVD after we finish third.

TornadoHibby
13-01-2010, 02:36 PM

It's Maka's many saves that feature most in terms of what helped us to win that game as that was yet another of these games where our players found it very difficult to pass the ball to one of their team mates if the pass was longer than a couple of yards! :wink:

Stokes' first goal was superb but the second was offside although very welcome to secure the three points after Maka had done his bit! :agree:

However, this is my assessment of the match as I was there and saw it first hand and is not intended to re-open old and pointless debates about our goalkeepers! :cool2:

Martin
13-01-2010, 02:37 PM

Hibs TV