PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Hibs news (from football rumours)

Auckland Hibs
13-01-2010, 06:26 AM
taken straight from the horses mouth (or arse).....

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

13 Jan 2010 00:21:00

Hibs will sign defender Maurice Ross(free), Kevin Kyle(killie) will also sign in a swap deal with Colin Nish.

News from Hearts not so good tho as property market improving Romanov looking to sell Tynecastle and basically do a runner...UNLUCKY to all the sad jambo believers!Markyboy

12 Jan 2010 21:47:05

John Hughes WILL be confirmed as the new Burnley manager on Monday! Hibernian have already set their sites on luring Derek McInnes from St Johnstone.

Can anyone confirm if this website has ever, ever, ever had a rumour which turned out to be real......:faf:

dangermouse
13-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Thought Maurice Ross was off to China :dunno:

marinello59
13-01-2010, 09:50 AM

He's over there now for talks.

KerPlunk
13-01-2010, 09:53 AM
He's over there now for talks.

In Mandarin, natch. :wink:

weonlywon6-2
13-01-2010, 10:13 AM
taken straight from the horses mouth (or arse).....

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

13 Jan 2010 00:21:00

Hibs will sign defender Maurice Ross(free), Kevin Kyle(killie) will also sign in a swap deal with Colin Nish.

News from Hearts not so good tho as property market improving Romanov looking to sell Tynecastle and basically do a runner...UNLUCKY to all the sad jambo believers!Markyboy12 Jan 2010 21:47:05

John Hughes WILL be confirmed as the new Burnley manager on Monday! Hibernian have already set their sites on luring Derek McInnes from St Johnstone.

Can anyone confirm if this website has ever, ever, ever had a rumour which turned out to be real......:faf:

this part is true, hearts are going to the wall, well four walls and a roof to be exact ,for the new asda store !!!

CB_NO3
13-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Just a suggestion, but can we not ban the use of this site on Hibs.Net, or make it a rule that you cant post links and get rumours from it. Its just a comic website and cant be taken seriously. Anyone can post on it, even my Mum can make up rumours on it.

sparkiehibs
13-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Rumour from Football-rumours.co.uk

"Christian nada stalling on move to rangers due to the club not able to meet his wages but his agent says a deal will be done."

:faf::faf:

sunshine1875
13-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Just a suggestion, but can we not ban the use of this site on Hibs.Net, or make it a rule that you cant post links and get rumours from it. Its just a comic website and cant be taken seriously. Anyone can post on it, even my Mum can make up rumours on it.

Don't agree that the site should be banned or that no-one should be allowed to post. It does provide a lot of amusement and whilst most rumours are pants there are a lot of rumours on this site that are equally pants, such as Brellier to Hibs, Anderson to Hibs, Sproule returning to Hibs etc etc.

If you don't like reading posts about Football Rumours then don't open them.

RickyS
13-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Shirley No:confused:

CallumLaidlaw
13-01-2010, 03:33 PM

Don't see a problem with it. Everyone knows to take it with a huge pinch of salt, and it causes a few laughs.
A rumour is a rumour at the end of the day. Keeps things interesting :thumbsup:

bingo70
13-01-2010, 03:46 PM

:agree:

Don't agree that the site should be banned or that no-one should be allowed to post. It does provide a lot of amusement and whilst most rumours are pants there are a lot of rumours on this site that are equally pants, such as Brellier to Hibs, Anderson to Hibs, Sproule returning to Hibs etc etc.

If you don't like reading posts about Football Rumours then don't open them.

Don't see a problem with it. Everyone knows to take it with a huge pinch of salt, and it causes a few laughs.
A rumour is a rumour at the end of the day. Keeps things interesting :thumbsup:

I might be getting even more boring in my old age but whats funny about people making up transfer rumours :confused:

Never understand the laughs it gets by some on here.

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Burnley have just made Brian Laws their new manager, so it really was a load o pish in the first place

Pretty Boy
13-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Whatever happened to Stefan Klos signing for us. A boy on there was sure it would happen because his uncle was best mates with Rod Petrie. It's over 2 years now and still nothing.

Typical bloody Petrie needs to get the finger out.

Sylar
13-01-2010, 03:55 PM

To be fair, I've seen some amount of s***e posted on here by various posters who are "in the know...with cracking sources".

I've heard a lot of rumours the last few days, but I tend not to bother posting them, as the liklihood is, I know most of them are going to be nothing more.

Football Rumours is a place for people with no restraint and should be treated as such.

Greenheart
14-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Posted on football rumours come on who is living in fantasy land??

Hibs to sign russell anderson following his release from sunderland. they will follow this up with the signings of ivan sproule and alan gow, and will also confirm the pre contract signing of darren barr and kirk broadfoot.

:notworthy:

Leithenhibby
14-01-2010, 09:20 PM

Hibs to sign russell anderson following his release from sunderland. they will follow this up with the signings of ivan sproule and alan gow, and will also confirm the pre contract signing of darren barr and kirk broadfoot.

Doing so well until you (they) mentioned Broadfoot :bitchy:

500miles
14-01-2010, 09:25 PM
If that was the first rumour to ever come true off that website, I wouldn't be at all unhappy.

PISTOL1875
14-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Kirk Broadfoot ??? I really hope not...

mikethehibee69
14-01-2010, 09:27 PM
I smell shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite:wink:

Kaiser_Sauzee
14-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Course it's *****!

Anyone quoting this site should be smeared in ***** and placed in the club shop window.

CallumLaidlaw
14-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Would take every one of them. I think some people are being a bit naive if we think Broadfoot wouldnt do a job for Hibs. Wont happen tho

basehibby
14-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Would take every one of them. I think some people are being a bit naive if we think Broadfoot wouldnt do a job for Hibs. Wont happen tho

:agree: A couple out of that list would be the most I'd realistically hope for - and one would have to be a defender - and if Broadfoot was that defender I'd be happy enough - big strong CB/RB with international experience (also an ex-Hibs youth as an aside) - anyone claiming he wouldn't improve our defence must be watching Hibs in a different dimension to the one I inhabit most saturdays :dizzy:

PeterboroHibee
14-01-2010, 10:51 PM
:agree: A couple out of that list would be the most I'd realistically hope for - and one would have to be a defender - and if Broadfoot was that defender I'd be happy enough - big strong CB/RB with international experience (also an ex-Hibs youth as an aside) - anyone claiming he wouldn't improve our defence must be watching Hibs in a different dimension to the one I inhabit most saturdays :dizzy:

Hed be an okay signing at CB, does have experience etc. Hardly an outstanding signing though, even for a non-OF SPL club.

Saying that, he is never, ever a RB. He slow, hes clumsy, he cant pass, his crossing is awful. Find it unbelievable Smith plays him there, makes mistake after mistake, is ridiculous.

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
14-01-2010, 11:03 PM
The one SPL guy I'd like to sign outwith the uglies is David Goodwillie. Contract expires in May according Wiki. I'd put the bank on this kid if I was the tache.

weonlywon6-2
15-01-2010, 06:49 AM
Hed be an okay signing at CB, does have experience etc. Hardly an outstanding signing though, even for a non-OF SPL club.

Saying that, he is never, ever a RB. He slow, hes clumsy, he cant pass, his crossing is awful. Find it unbelievable Smith plays him there, makes mistake after mistake, is ridiculous.

i agree with you but a rangers fan at work says that since he has come back he has kept whittaker out of the team and is a lot better than him ??

The_Todd
15-01-2010, 06:53 AM

Anybody who ever visits that website.

Bayern Bru
15-01-2010, 07:33 AM
The one SPL guy I'd like to sign outwith the uglies is David Goodwillie. Contract expires in May according Wiki. I'd put the bank on this kid if I was the tache.

Yes. Definitely. I've often thought he's been one of the standout players when we've played United (sure he's scored a few against us on occasion too!:grr:) and have always been impressed with him in general.

Incidentally signed him for Hibs on Fifa '10. A veritable steal and 20+ goals a season.
:cool2:

HFC 0-7
15-01-2010, 07:35 AM

Just a suggestion, if you dont like these threads from football rumours, dont read them. Sorted.

Ritchie
15-01-2010, 07:43 AM
why anyone would even take the time out to visit that site is beyond me..... its chewing gum for the brain i tell ye!!

why would broadfoot come to hibs when rangers have just offered him a new contract??

wouldnt want him anyway.

PeterboroHibee
15-01-2010, 10:13 AM
[/B]

i agree with you but a rangers fan at work says that since he has come back he has kept whittaker out of the team and is a lot better than him ??

My stepdad and stepbrother are both Rangers fans and they both hate him haha.

He just doesnt look like a RB, dont understand what Smith sees in him, but there must be something. He works hard and hes strong, but that to me says he is a CB.

David Goodwillie signing would be good in that it would hopefully stop him scoring against us! Hes a good promising youngster, had a few problems but think a good manager could steer him in the right direction.

ancient hibee
15-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Should we get Goodwillie before or after his trial?

sunshine1875
20-01-2010, 06:18 PM
:dunno:

20 Jan 2010 05:39:32
Breaking news this morning from QPR:

A number of players are growing disenchanted with life at the club – 'continual chaos' one calls it – and there may be movememt out of the club this week and next:

Wayne Routledge – Hibs
Martin Rowlands – Swansea
Rowan Vine – Southampton
Peter Ramage – Middlesbrough
Lee Cook – Watford
Gareth Ainsworth – Notts Co (player/coach)
Gary Borrowdale – Wycombe Wanderers
Angelo Balanta – Aldershot
Mikele Leigertwood – Cardiff

Also, FA to investigate Briartore – bad times ahead for R's fans!

19 Jan 2010 23:27:32
Hibs news alan gow to have medical on friday along with darren barr and bob malcolm.rankin on his way to motherwell. benji on his way to doncaster in a swap with dean sheils. fact not fition billy the hibee:faf:

Aldo
20-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Is this website nae gid. I was getting really excited with the some of the players we have been chasing. Boy am I gullible. :wink:

.Sean.
20-01-2010, 06:56 PM
:dunno:

20 Jan 2010 05:39:32
Breaking news this morning from QPR:

A number of players are growing disenchanted with life at the club – 'continual chaos' one calls it – and there may be movememt out of the club this week and next:

Wayne Routledge – Hibs
Martin Rowlands – Swansea
Rowan Vine – Southampton
Peter Ramage – Middlesbrough
Lee Cook – Watford
Gareth Ainsworth – Notts Co (player/coach)
Gary Borrowdale – Wycombe Wanderers
Angelo Balanta – Aldershot
Mikele Leigertwood – Cardiff

Also, FA to investigate Briartore – bad times ahead for R's fans!

19 Jan 2010 23:27:32
Hibs news alan gow to have medical on friday along with darren barr and bob malcolm.rankin on his way to motherwell. benji on his way to doncaster in a swap with dean sheils. fact not fition billy the hibee:faf:
Load of pish.

In saying that, Routledge, Deano, Gow and Barr would be good aditions. Malcolm can GTF though :devil:

Dashing Bob S
20-01-2010, 10:29 PM

I heah from so-sez that no way molis loss off to china

Dashing Bob S
20-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Load of pish.

In saying that, Routledge, Deano, Gow and Barr would be good aditions. Malcolm can GTF though :devil:

Road of prish?

Abso-route-ray!

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-01-2010, 10:34 PM
I heah from so-sez that no way molis loss off to china

:tsk tsk:

being non pc on your pc?

CB_NO3
21-01-2010, 02:11 AM
Just a suggestion, if you dont like these threads from football rumours, dont read them. Sorted.
There not rumours, they are just blatant lies, its stuff that people make up in the playground. Why anyone would waste their time going on that website is beyond me.

miniboco
21-01-2010, 08:04 AM
Hibernian will complete the signing of Kilmarnock Striker Kevin Kyle next week for 150k + Lewis Stevenson heading to Rugby Park until the end of the season.

apparently...:wink:

Bayern Bru
21-01-2010, 08:20 AM
In other news, Koko the clown has signed a 1 year deal with Hearts to compliment the rest of the circus act going on at Tynecastle.

Hibs are expected to sign a tall Dutch or Swiss defender from a second division team on the basis that he once played for Feyenoord reserves and so must be decent. He will most likely be called Konde/Konte/Rudge or something similar.

Andy McNeil to try and engineer a return to Hibs only to be told to "grow up."

Dashing Bob S
21-01-2010, 08:56 AM
:tsk tsk:

being non pc on your pc?

I know, it's rather terrible. I'd had a couple of glasses of wine at a do last night and when I saw 'Maurice Ross' and 'China' in the same sentence, it was simply irresistable.