PDA

View Full Version : NHC Adebayor

HibbyAndy
12-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Anyone just see him on SS news telling all about the Shooting scenario in Angola with an ARSENAL top on?:confused:

Hakim Sar
12-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Surely not? Togo are White with red yellow green trim. Did u see badge?

HibbyAndy
12-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Surely not? Togo are White with red yellow green trim. Did u see badge?

Defo an Arsenal top :agree:

steakbake
12-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Defo an Arsenal top :agree:

Maybe he was allowed to keep his uniform when he left?

Hibernian Verse
12-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Must've kept his stuff, that's it on again. Definitely Arsenal.

MacBean
12-01-2010, 07:10 PM
just seen this too really confused me too!!

HibbyAndy
12-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Strange yin eh :confused:

HibbyKeith
12-01-2010, 07:12 PM
just seen it... whats that all about :confused:

City fans are bound to be wound up by this, I would hate to see a current hibs player wearing the top of a rival club on national sports news.

very strange indeed.

HibbyAndy
12-01-2010, 07:14 PM
just seen it... whats that all about :confused:

City fans are bound to be wound up by this, I would hate to see a current hibs player wearing the top of a rival club on national sports news.very strange indeed.

Exactly :agree:

Thought a was seeing hings :greengrin

Woody1985
12-01-2010, 07:21 PM
I've been having a look at the bluemoon forum lately and there's some heartless ****ers on there!

People were suggesting doing something to support Ade / those killed and were just ripped to shreads.

One poster wrote this, although I suspect he was an undercover UTD/Arsenal fan:

I bet Adebayor wasn't celebrating in front of the gunners this time!

http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c54102/x2_82f86c

:tee hee:

hibsdaft
12-01-2010, 07:24 PM

:faf:

:bitchy:

but

:faf:

HibbyAndy
12-01-2010, 07:26 PM
I've been having a look at the bluemoon forum lately and there's some heartless ****ers on there!

People were suggesting doing something to support Ade / those killed and were just ripped to shreads.

That is a smart shirt though :greengrin

Ozyhibby
12-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Probably just a lazy unfashionable person like myself. I still wear t-shirts i got more than ten years ago from clubs I played for.
He should not be doing it but it was probably the only one in his drawer that he could get away with not ironing.:dunno:

iwasthere1972
12-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Probably just a lazy unfashionable person like myself. I still wear t-shirts i got more than ten years ago from clubs I played for.
He should not be doing it but it was probably the only one in his drawer that he could get away with not ironing.:dunno:

Or maybe just wants to remember when he did play for a big club. :greengrin

RigRoars
12-01-2010, 08:23 PM

Good comparison...

Love the Green
12-01-2010, 08:59 PM
Or maybe just wants to remember when he did play for a big club. :greengrin

DICK

"keep the faith":wink::wink:

iwasthere1972
12-01-2010, 09:01 PM
DICK

"keep the faith":wink::wink:

:grr: Oih who are you dicking? No don't answer that one. :greengrin

Love the Green
12-01-2010, 09:05 PM
:grr: Oih who are you dicking? No don't answer that one. :greengrin

"oo err missus "

"keep the faith"

Cocaine&Caviar
12-01-2010, 09:08 PM
we're not the only ones to notice:

http://www.footylatest.com/adebayor-wearing-arsenal-top-again/11295

NOLA
12-01-2010, 09:13 PM
That is a smart shirt though :greengrin

I've got the same polo top:thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
12-01-2010, 09:34 PM
As for Man City maybe its time to loan him a few T Shirts.

:hilarious

CropleyWasGod
12-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Maybe, since all his clothes went missing after the attack, one of those voluntary groups in Africa that we all send our old footballs tops to has given him one of theirs? :devil:

HibeeUnderwood
13-01-2010, 12:14 AM

:wtf:

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
13-01-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm on the same page as big Ade: I hate Man City. :agree:

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-01-2010, 12:10 PM

The Police are reporting that there were over 300 shots, but, only 3 hit the target.

There main suspect is a Mr Christian Nade!! :greengrin

Gus
13-01-2010, 12:18 PM
If i mind, the end of last season Adebayor went into the changing room and nicked all the boots/gear from his "team mates"

I bet that shirt he's wearing say Rosicky on the back

3pm
13-01-2010, 12:25 PM
In light of what has happened, it's poor banter if he is given a hard time for wearing an Arsenal top. The guy's an eejit but I'd be inclined to ignore something so trivial in comparison to what he witnessed.

Pretty Boy
13-01-2010, 12:36 PM
The Blue Moon forum is really quite disturbing.

What is it with English football forums? I quite often have a look on the Man Utd, Sunderland, Liverpool and Newcastle forums and all of them seem to have a far higher % of racists, bigots and just general idiots than almost any of the Scottish forums.

Danderhall Hibs
13-01-2010, 12:39 PM

What is it with English football forums? I quite often have a look on the Man Utd, Sunderland, Liverpool and Newcastle forums and all of them seem to have a far higher % of racists, bigots and just general idiots than almost any of the Scottish forums.

I've read other forums for fans of all clubs and there seems to have a genuine hatred of jews - when they post it noone ever pulls them up for it.

You wonder if the "internet community" is representative of the country - I didn't realise there was such a dislike for other races down there.

Cool_Hand_Luke
13-01-2010, 05:25 PM
He's got his Man City top on in his interview today :agree:

hfc rd
13-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Looks set to get belters from the Man City supporters when he returns. Probably would deserve it.

jakedance
14-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Apparently his brother lent him the shirt because all his luggage was left behind on the bus. I can't blame him for not really giving this much thought at the time. By all accounts he is really traumatised. I'm sure on his return he'll be subject to some very distasteful 'banter'.

It shows how petty your average fitba supporter is that they'll give a guy that's been through a terrible ordeal, where a colleague died in his arms, pelters for wearing the wrong shirt.

Frazerbob
14-01-2010, 10:11 AM

There in lies your answer. There is without doubt a far higher percentage of general hatred and prejudice in England than up here. Be it Jews, blacks, muslims, asians, Scots, Irish...........anything not white "anglo-saxon".If only we didn't have the religious bigots in Scotland, we'd actually be a pretty decent race on the whole!

lapsedhibee
14-01-2010, 11:04 AM
If only we didn't have the religious bigots in Scotland, we'd actually be a pretty decent race on the whole!

Think there's possibly a smidgeon of a smattering of anti-Englishness around as well.

Worcester Hibby
14-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Surely this proves that the whole story is a conspiracy!! That interview was filmed while he was still playing for Arsenal!! Chelsea and Arsenal have got together to try to force their African players to return for Club duty!!

Tell Moulder and scully immediately

hibsbollah
14-01-2010, 01:13 PM
There in lies your answer. There is without doubt a far higher percentage of general hatred and prejudice in England than up here. Be it Jews, blacks, muslims, asians, Scots, Irish...........anything not white "anglo-saxon".If only we didn't have the religious bigots in Scotland, we'd actually be a pretty decent race on the whole!

Thats not my experience, having lived in both countries I dont think theres much to choose between peoples attitudes to be honest:dunno: