PDA

View Full Version : NHC Next manager betting..

whereswallace?
12-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Does anyone know where i can get a bet on the next managers of the SPL teams currently managerless? Iv looked online and can't find it :grr:

Ell_Chrisso
12-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Does anyone know where i can get a bet on the next managers of the SPL teams currently managerless? Iv looked online and can't find it :grr:

Jefferies for Utd?

Part/Time Supporter
12-01-2010, 05:22 PM
next Killie manager (http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/kilmarnock-specials/next-permanent-manager)

whereswallace?
12-01-2010, 05:42 PM
Jefferies for Utd?

No

whereswallace?
12-01-2010, 05:42 PM
next Killie manager (http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/kilmarnock-specials/next-permanent-manager)

Cheers,wonder why thats the only one you can bet on.

Del Boy
12-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Calderwood for Motherwell?

muirhousehibby
12-01-2010, 05:47 PM
tommy mclean to killie...lol

Part/Time Supporter
12-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Cheers,wonder why thats the only one you can bet on.

Probably because it's just happened. There usually isn't that much interest in next manager markets outside the OF or Premier League clubs online.

vanNISHtelroy
13-01-2010, 05:56 PM
tommy mclean to killie...lol

Wouldn't mind wee Tommy until the end of the season.

Apparently we've talked to Chisolm, Calderwood, McLean and Collins...

Future17
13-01-2010, 06:03 PM

Apparently we've talked to Chisholm, Calderwood, McLean and Collins...

Is he still with QotS? I know the compo wouldn't be much but can't see you paying anything to anybody with the alleged state of your finances.

vanNISHtelroy
13-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Their chairman said this morning on something that we had been granted permission to talk to him.

whereswallace?
13-01-2010, 06:05 PM

Apparently we've talked to Chisolm, Calderwood, McLean and Collins...

I think it will be Mclean,the cheap option.

Chisolm-Would require compensation to QoS.You are skint!

Calderwood- Dont think he would take the job on the shoe string budget Killie operate on

Collins- If he was dissapointed in the budget he got at Hibs theres no way he would entertain Killie.

All in my opinion anyway.

vanNISHtelroy
13-01-2010, 06:10 PM
You could be right, my first choice (Ian Durrant) would be too expensive for us!

bingo70
13-01-2010, 06:34 PM
You could be right, my first choice (Ian Durrant) would be too expensive for us!

Did he not have a few games as caretaker manager of the huns and was a disaster?

Saying that, i think getting young ambitious coaches with fresh ideas would be a better idea than the likes of Tommy Mclean. Billy McKinley was interviewed for the Utd job last week, he's a coach at Fulham the now, he might be a ecent shout for you lot :dunno:

vanNISHtelroy
13-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Said to someone earlier that I would actually like McLean and Durrant or McLean/Durrant. Would also like Gary Holt who's done his badges down south.

Durrant did one game in charge of THEM, after PLG left - losing 3-2 to Dunfermline in one of the cups.