PDA

View Full Version : Greggs (or Yams) A Certain Mr Aguiar...

Greentinted
12-01-2010, 01:55 AM
...seems to be touting himself for a swift return to the SPL.

Would he be worth bringing on board and adding some steel to the side (and indeed to remind our cross-city chums just how feeble their finances are) or are there better out there who Yogi has his eyes on.

I for one, couldn't care less as to his Hearts connections (apart from the GIRUY factor) but if he's available and affordable then perhaps he's the type we should be looking at!

Apologies if posted already but I can't see any reference to the article on the main board.

Thoughts...

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Bruno-Aguiar-in-talks-with.5970284.jp

Mikey
12-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Thoughts...

I think the manager's playing games with the owner and the fans again. He's already got them in a tizzy over McLean and McLeod but Romanov said no. He's now telling them that he can get Bruno back, but we all know what Romanov will say to that :wink:

The_Todd
12-01-2010, 08:18 AM
I notice the paper has no sources, no quotes, no nothing. Conjecture and hearsay.

Won't happen.

Cropley10
12-01-2010, 08:23 AM
So Bruno signs a 3 year deal on more money than he was on at Hearts.

6 months later he'll be allowed to leave for free and will return to Hearts to earn LESS money than he was on before?

All because his current team play him as an orthodox midfielder?

I actually checked the date at the top of the page to check it wasn't April 1st:greengrin

Hibbyradge
12-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Spin Spin Spin.

Hearts are out of the cup.

The fantasies pour out of Tynecastle.

As far as him coming to ER is concerned, there is no way Hibs could afford his wages.

Nor Hearts.

Dr Jimmy
12-01-2010, 11:38 AM
So Bruno signs a 3 year deal on more money than he was on at Hearts.

6 months later he'll be allowed to leave for free and will return to Hearts to earn LESS money than he was on before?

All because his current team play him as an orthodox midfielder?

I actually checked the date at the top of the page to check it wasn't April 1st:greengrin

Was he not one of the £10K a week guys?
There is no way they will be paying anyone that in the future, even if they get him for nothing (which they won't!).

hfc rd
12-01-2010, 11:14 PM
...seems to be touting himself for a swift return to the SPL.

Would he be worth bringing on board and adding some steel to the side (and indeed to remind our cross-city chums just how feeble their finances are) or are there better out there who Yogi has his eyes on.

I for one, couldn't care less as to his Hearts connections (apart from the GIRUY factor) but if he's available and affordable then perhaps he's the type we should be looking at!

Apologies if posted already but I can't see any reference to the article on the main board.

Thoughts...

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Bruno-Aguiar-in-talks-with.5970284.jp

A good player butI seriously doubt he would be interested in joining us.