PDA

View Full Version : Yams Trumpet Gary Mackay

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Anyone read his shan column this evening?!?! I mean it's usually bad but tonight's is sickening. Bumming up Sandy Clark, trying desperately to get him a job coaching at the PBS. Seemingly Hearts are pish coz they dont have an ex-player involved in the coaching side of things whilst 'Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal, Celtic and Rangers' all do. Here was me thinking it was coz they had nae good players. Frail was an ex-player...he certainly brought the good times back. Why does he have some kind of agenda to get folk jobs with Hearts??? Has he not learnt his lesson after bummin up Mr Romanov? A horrible human being :jamboak:

MussyHibby
11-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Thought it was a poor article myself..........not a patch on the very humorous Grant Stott...........but then we're biased eh?

fiolex1
11-01-2010, 07:12 PM
I'n sorry I can't bring myself to even read his ****, and never will.

Judas Iscariot
11-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Mackay is a prize DlCK :agree:

PC Stamp
11-01-2010, 07:32 PM
"but I think pretty much any manager in the SPL outwith the Old Firm would be thrilled to have Lee Miller and Darren Mackie leading their attack."

:faf:

Aye, let's swap Deeks, Stokesy, Zouma, Benji, Nish and Byrne for the two of them. :bitchy:

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-01-2010, 07:37 PM
That was a stand-out line to me as well. Mackie who hadnt scored for 11 months until Sat!!! and Miller, the biggest cheating scrotum you are likely to find(along with Lafferty). Just because they would both get a start for Hearts doesnt mean any other team would entertain them.

Stevie Reid
11-01-2010, 07:39 PM
"He knows what Hearts are about and he has an excellent track record. He brought through two internationalists in Paul Ritchie and Allan Johnston and he also nurtured the likes of Allan McManus, who is now the Morton co-manager, Grant Murray, who is still playing at Raith Rovers, Gary Locke, who captained Hearts, Roddy McKenzie, Myles Hogarth, David Murie and Kevin Thomas to name but a few when he was at Hearts.

I have a good knowledge of boys' club football and I know Sandy was also the first coach that Danny Wilson, the Rangers defender, had when he was at Murieston United under-11s."

Pure comedy :faf:

Mag7
11-01-2010, 08:09 PM
For all that, he did admit last week that Hibs are the envy of many clubs for the way they're run and that Hearts should try to model themselves on the Petrie masterplan rather than lurching ever closer to oblivion.

McD
11-01-2010, 08:33 PM
"He knows what Hearts are about and he has an excellent track record. He brought through two internationalists in Paul Ritchie and Allan Johnston and he also nurtured the likes of Allan McManus, who is now the Morton co-manager, Grant Murray, who is still playing at Raith Rovers, Gary Locke, who captained Hearts, Roddy McKenzie, Myles Hogarth, David Murie and Kevin Thomas to name but a few when he was at Hearts.

Is he not the one caught snorting coke (allegedly) with george o'boyle whilt at st johnstone?

Thats a great example of what kind of player sandy could help bring through. Apart from the fact that sandy clark is like mark mcghee, ian mccall and the like, had more clubs than jack nicklaus coz they're ***** at their jobs and are about as loyal as a 2 bob tart

Pedantic_Hibee
11-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Gary Mackay is a craggy-faced racist.

And his team are f***ing honking.

A match made in heaven really, they're both self-promoting circus-acts and extremely horrible to look at.

HibbyAndy
11-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Gary Mackay has the puss of a well used Junkie.

bobbyhibs1983
11-01-2010, 09:15 PM
am i the only one who thinks that the title of the thread is a lil mad? i mean comparing a trumpet to mackay?

one has class and the other is a yam fud

--------
12-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Anyone read his shan column this evening?!?! I mean it's usually bad but tonight's is sickening. Bumming up Sandy Clark, trying desperately to get him a job coaching at the PBS. Seemingly Hearts are pish coz they dont have an ex-player involved in the coaching side of things whilst 'Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal, Celtic and Rangers' all do. Here was me thinking it was coz they had nae good players. Frail was an ex-player...he certainly brought the good times back. Why does he have some kind of agenda to get folk jobs with Hearts??? Has he not learnt his lesson after bummin up Mr Romanov? A horrible human being :jamboak:

Surely he didn't have to strain his 'brain' all the way th England for an example?

Yogi, Brian Rice, Gareth Evans? Seem to me to be working together OK.

But of course the yams are a BIG team like Liverpool, Man Utd, and the Twins. Not a WEE team like us.

mjhibby
12-01-2010, 10:13 AM
That was a stand-out line to me as well. Mackie who hadnt scored for 11 months until Sat!!! and Miller, the biggest cheating scrotum you are likely to find(along with Lafferty). Just because they would both get a start for Hearts doesnt mean any other team would entertain them.

Aye their a prolific strikeforce.the fact that Stokes can score as much in 5 or 6 weeks as they score in a season and thatsays it all.Miller is by far the biggest cheat in the spl,even ahead of lafferty as he is so devious unlike lafferty who is laughable in his attempts to cheat.Millers conning of the referee against the saintees was the worst bit of cheating id seen for years and the reason nobody has tried to buy him is his appalling goalscoring record.The dons dont score many as mcgoo has them set up not to lose which means they will probably make the top six and thats about all he will ever achieve.
Mcgoo only took the job to fill time and a win against a poor utd and dreadful hertz team dont amount to much.I actually dont mind mckay as long as he is not talking about hertz and then he just cracks me up and joins the band of the deluded who thinks various things will suddenly turn things round fot them.If he thinks sandy clark is the solution by god they really do have problems.:faf:

bawheid
12-01-2010, 10:19 AM
No medals.

None at all.

Zero.

Zilch.

Nothing.

Dr Jimmy
12-01-2010, 10:40 AM
No medals.

None at all.

Zero.

Zilch.

Nothing.

A few runners up ones though.....:thumbsup:

SunshineOnLeith
12-01-2010, 11:18 AM
"but I think pretty much any manager in the SPL outwith the Old Firm would be thrilled to have Lee Miller and Darren Mackie leading their attack."

:faf:

Aye, let's swap Deeks, Stokesy, Zouma, Benji, Nish and Byrne for the two of them. :bitchy:

Aberdeen fans aren't even happy with Lee Miller and Darren Mackie leading their attack! :faf:

Big Frank
12-01-2010, 01:14 PM
No medals.

None at all.

Zero.

Zilch.

Nothing.

I always used to wonder how many goals wee "crabby" scored against the greens.

Did you know this anti hibs yam twat actually scored the same as your post Bawheid, namely None at all, zero, zilch, nothing :cool2:

Rossco442
12-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Am I the only one who desn't mind Gary mackay?

Sure he's a jambo and his newspaper column is all Hearts but that's what it is there for. Grant stott is the same. He has stood by them despite the continous laughable episodes at tynie and he speaks up pubicly with more balls than the excuse for an owner does.

Alan Preston on the other hand. Don't even get me started . . .

jodjam
12-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Aberdeen fans aren't even happy with Lee Miller and Darren Mackie leading their attack! :faf:

did mackie not get his first goal in 11 months on saturday against that mob. Even Nade was heard to give a large belly laugh when he heard this stat!

greenginger
12-01-2010, 06:40 PM
For all that, he did admit last week that Hibs are the envy of many clubs for the way they're run and that Hearts should try to model themselves on the Petrie masterplan rather than lurching ever closer to oblivion.

I think a few P 45's would be a good start. Hearts official site shows they have 76 players in their first team squad, reserve team and under 19's.

Hibs have 36 in first team and under 19's. What happened to the master plan to get their expenditure under control and trading profitably.

I don't think Ogilvie, Fedototas or anyone over their has a clue or cares a jot where the Club is going.

I certainly don't. :thumbsup:

bringbackbenny
12-01-2010, 07:58 PM
can someone please remind me as to how many of the 400k faithful attended his testomonial? Was it all ticket or a pay at the gate lock out?

rainman
13-01-2010, 04:01 AM
I always used to wonder how many goals wee "crabby" scored against the greens.

Did you know this anti hibs yam twat actually scored the same as your post Bawheid, namely None at all, zero, zilch, nothing :cool2:

As a hearts player he got zero but unfortunately i recall him grabbing one for Falkirk in our "First Division Adventure" season.

Barney McGrew
13-01-2010, 06:30 AM
can someone please remind me as to how many of the 400k faithful attended his testomonial? Was it all ticket or a pay at the gate lock out?

A massive lock out crowd of 5575 turned up to give their thanks to a Hertz 'legend'.

Still a couple of thousand more than turned up for Craig Levein's mind.

JimBHibees
13-01-2010, 08:47 AM

I have a good knowledge of boys' club football and I know Sandy was also the first coach that Danny Wilson, the Rangers defender, had when he was at Murieston United under-11s."

Pure comedy :faf:

Totally agree it is hardly a who's who of Scottish football he is listing. The Miurieston link seems very tenuous indeed no doubt Wilson has been coached by a whole load of people to get where he is today. Laughable comments.

matty_f
13-01-2010, 08:52 AM
No medals.

None at all.

Zero.

Zilch.

Nothing.

Did he not win something in '86? :dunno:

And given the Yams' special relationship with the Scottish Cup, he surely, surely must have won at least one or two of them in his time as a player?:confused:

bawheid
13-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Did he not win something in '86? :dunno:

And given the Yams' special relationship with the Scottish Cup, he surely, surely must have won at least one or two of them in his time as a player?:confused:

Nah Matty. They were looking good in 1986 until the final two weeks of the season. There's stuff on youtube if you search for it...

MacKay also led Hearts to:

the 1987 semi-final defeat to St Mirren;
the 1988 semi-final defeat to Celtic (Henry Smith drop the ball);
the 1992 semi-final defeat (on penalties) to Airdrie;
the 1993 semi-final defeat to Rangers;
the 1995 semi-final defeat to Airdrie (again!);
and the 1996 5-1 capitulation in the final to Rangers.

A special relationship right enough. :agree:

MacKay left Hearts in 1997 (for Airdrie!). Hearts then won the cup in 1998.

Ouch. :greengrin

Pretty Boy
13-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Gary Mackay is an ill educated, illiterate, ego-centric, racist cretin.

I have absolutely no regard for anything he has to say. The man is a moron, never were a player and a club so well suited.

His latest 'article' is nothing short of embarassing.

matty_f
13-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Nah Matty. They were looking good in 1986 until the final two weeks of the season. There's stuff on youtube if you search for it...

MacKay also led Hearts to:

the 1987 semi-final defeat to St Mirren;
the 1988 semi-final defeat to Celtic (Henry Smith drop the ball);
the 1992 semi-final defeat (on penalties) to Airdrie;
the 1993 semi-final defeat to Rangers;
the 1995 semi-final defeat to Airdrie (again!);
and the 1996 5-1 capitulation in the final to Rangers.

A special relationship right enough. :agree:

MacKay left Hearts in 1997 (for Airdrie!). Hearts then won the cup in 1998.

Ouch. :greengrin

Cheers for that. I'm astonished that a player with that length of service at the Yams wouldn't have won the cup that they have a special relationship with. Astonished.:agree: