PDA

View Full Version : Boyd

sambajustice
11-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Oot for 5 weeks!

Hernia

Austinho
11-01-2010, 06:49 PM
So back just in time to play us! Typical.

HibbyAndy
11-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Another moronic Hun twat.

snooky
11-01-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm sick to death hearing about Boyd. Even when Rangers are not playing he still gets a mention.
How many times do you hear the pundits saying "The Boyd did well", eh?
I scream at the telly "He's no' even playing, ya dingbat!" :grr:
Rant over

ArabHibee
11-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Oot for 5 weeks!

Hernia

Hope it's sore!!!

snooky
11-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambajustice
Oot for 5 weeks!

Hernia

Quote: Hope it's sore!!!
-------------------

Aye, a Hibhernia?

blueisthecolour
12-01-2010, 06:43 PM
You never know this might be the luck that Kyle the most hated man on the planet if you listen to some Lafferty, needs he might get the chance to play in his natural position up beside Miller and show he can be a good play, but then again he might not.

Woody1985
12-01-2010, 06:49 PM
You never know this might be the luck that Kyle the most hated man on the planet if you listen to some Lafferty, needs he might get the chance to play in his natural position up beside Miller and show he can be a good play, but then again he might not.

I think you're flattering him a bit much there.

A number of sly digs about how ***** he is doesn't make him the most hated man ever. FWIW I barely take an interest in him cos he's a fanny and a disgrace for that one challenge on Hinkel, no doubt to play up to your moronic element and make himself look good.

blueisthecolour
12-01-2010, 06:57 PM
I think you're flattering him a bit much there.

A number of sly digs about how ***** he is doesn't make him the most hated man ever. FWIW I barely take an interest in him cos he's a fanny and a disgrace for that one challenge on Hinkel, no doubt to play up to your moronic element and make himself look good.

I did say if you listen to some, not saying he is, fwiw, I believe he is a silly young man who should keep his mouth shut and play the way he has shown he can for N. Ireland, he has youth on his side but if he want's to have a good career at Ibrox he better start playing soon and earn his good wage that buys his bentley's and nice cloths and enable's him to eat out most night.

bathhibby
12-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Not sure why we are discussing these Fannies on Hibs.net.
I just hope Boyd is out for ages and that someone goes over the top and breakes Lafferty's leg.

blueisthecolour
12-01-2010, 08:06 PM
I just hope Boyd is out for ages and that someone goes over the top and breakes Lafferty's leg.

say's a lot about someone who hope's for a bad injury to a football player.

Fantic
12-01-2010, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=bathhibby;2307377]Not sure why we are discussing these Fannies on Hibs.net.
I just hope Boyd is out for ages and that someone goes over the top and breakes Lafferty's legs QUOTE]

There. Fixed it for you.

iwasthere1972
12-01-2010, 08:11 PM

[/B]
say's a lot about someone who hope's for a bad injury to a football player.

I'm astounded and absolutely shocked by bathhibby's post and hope that you can forgive him.

It's breaks not breakes. :grr:

:devil:

bathhibby
12-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Sympathy for Lafferty - give me a break.
What do you think was on his mind when he nearly broke that Celtic Fullbacks Leg. The man an erse

bathhibby
12-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Sorry about the suspect spelling but using a phone.

Sylar
12-01-2010, 08:18 PM
He'll be a loss for Rangers, which can only benefit us. This weekend should be interesting, as Boyd is injured and Miller is suspended. Other than Lafferty and maybe Fleck, Rangers don't have many forwards in reserve. Andy Little is more of a midfielder, so they're going to really struggle (wonder if 'Coisty fancies lacing up :greengrin).

Boyd deserves his plaudits thus far - he's on sensational form, and has added a lot to his game in the last year or so. Rangers missing key men is definitely in our interest, but I certainly wouldn't wish injury on anyone (other than Aidan McGeady).

iwasthere1972
12-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Sorry about the suspect spelling but using a phone.

:cool2:

blueisthecolour
12-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Sympathy for Lafferty - give me a break.
What do you think was on his mind when he nearly broke that Celtic Fullbacks Leg. The man an erse
I never said that, I don't think it's right to wish a footballer a serious injury, no matter what you think of him, unless as another poster said it's Aiden Mcgeady, (that's a joke btw)

Danderhall Hibs
13-01-2010, 07:18 AM
I never said that, I don't think it's right to wish a footballer a serious injury, no matter what you think of him, unless as another poster said it's Aiden Mcgeady, (that's a joke btw)

Lafferty's more of a hindrance to Rangers when he's fit - I'd have thought you would want him to break his leg more than us TBH.

blackpoolhibs
13-01-2010, 07:35 AM

I wish you had a very serious injury to all your fingers.

blueisthecolour
13-01-2010, 04:29 PM
Lafferty's more of a hindrance to Rangers when he's fit - I'd have thought you would want him to break his leg more than us TBH.
Im hoping he is given a chance in his best position now Boyd is injured, one way or another we would see what he can do.

blueisthecolour
13-01-2010, 04:30 PM
I wish you had a very serious injury to all your fingers.

Why I would just use my voice activated keypad:wink:

Cabbage East
13-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Unlucky Boyd you fat, jakey, hun fanny :faf::faf::faf:

MSK
13-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Why I would just use my voice activated keypad:wink:Aye ..where did ye chore that fae ..?...

blueisthecolour
13-01-2010, 08:38 PM
It's not nice to say in jest either, two wrong's don't make a right. In fact they make a wrongwrong.
There are cynics that suggest that the injury to Boyd has come at an opportune time as it appears to halt any bid for him during the transfer window. The club don't wish to sell, the player doesn't want to go, the Bank..... now there's a thing

Boyd is under contract and has proved if he doesn't want to go he won't, and there is nothing the bank can do about it.

Sylar
13-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Rangers were looking to offload Boyd in the last transfer window, and accepted an offer from a Turkish side (blue may recall who?), but Boyd didn't want to go.

Rangers don't need to sell anyone just now, but I'd imagine there'll be a bit of a firesale come July as the bank ask them to tighten the strings.

They may, of course, find an investor/buyer for Murray's shares, which would manage the debt at Ibrox. With the World Cup coming up though, and Rangers having 3 players who are likely to be involved (Bougherra, Beasley and possibly Edu), they're liable to hold on for some decent offers.

If they DO find an investor, then I reckon they'll clear a lot of the dross out of Ibrox.

blueisthecolour
13-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Rangers were looking to offload Boyd in the last transfer window, and accepted an offer from a Turkish side (blue may recall who?), but Boyd didn't want to go.

Rangers don't need to sell anyone just now, but I'd imagine there'll be a bit of a firesale come July as the bank ask them to tighten the strings.

They may, of course, find an investor/buyer for Murray's shares, which would manage the debt at Ibrox. With the World Cup coming up though, and Rangers having 3 players who are likely to be involved (Bougherra, Beasley and possibly Edu), they're liable to hold on for some decent offers.

If they DO find an investor, then I reckon they'll clear a lot of the dross out of Ibrox.
Spot on mate, we know we have no money to spend but we don't need to sell at the moment, as our squad shows at the moment, we have injury's and are at bare bone's, with Wilson and Little(ok as a sub) getting a game a the moment I think the bank must realise to get rid of player's will do more harm than good in the long run.

AK86
13-01-2010, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=blueisthecolour;2308800]Spot on mate, we know we have no money to spend but we don't need to sell at the moment, as our squad shows at the moment, we have injury's and are at bare bone's, with Wilson and Little(ok as a sub) getting a game a the moment I think the bank must realise to get rid of player's will do more harm than good in the long run.[/QUOTE

Why do we have to read this tom kite?
who gives a flying one about rancid injuries?
who would want to post on another fans website about their own team?
March on somewhere else :bye:

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-01-2010, 06:44 AM
This could work for Boyd's benefit as well. He is out for five weeks at a time when he is trying to make the point of how important he is for the team. Well five weeks away will certainly prove or disprove that.

blackpoolhibs
14-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Why I would just use my voice activated keypad:wink:

And i'd hope that would tell you to piss off too.

bathhibby
14-01-2010, 09:03 AM
This is Hibs Net lets stop discussing the the Biggots and let them have their discusiion about the Boyd on Follow Follow or the TAMB. Oh sorry I forgot he did not want to represent his Country - what a complete Weedgie Erse.

blueisthecolour
14-01-2010, 01:42 PM
This is Hibs Net lets stop discussing the the Biggots and let them have their discusiion about the Boyd on Follow Follow or the TAMB. Oh sorry I forgot he did not want to represent his Country - what a complete Weedgie Erse.

It was a hibs fan that started the thread, there is over 30 posts so people happy to discuss such subjects.