PDA

View Full Version : NHC Kyle Lafferty

AugustaHibs
11-01-2010, 04:42 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/editors-choice/2010/01/10/exclusive-rangers-star-kyle-lafferty-opens-his-heart-on-debt-claims-and-old-firm-horror-tackle-86908-21955889/

He is a Joke.

Hakim Sar
11-01-2010, 04:44 PM
He should be in Edinburgh zoo beside the other giraffes

HibbyAndy
11-01-2010, 04:47 PM
After his antics at Ibrox last season getting Mulgrew sent off i lost all respect for the guy, infact i never had any for the Hun twat anyway so...

Total tosspot of a laddie and pathetic player to boot.

New Corrie
11-01-2010, 04:51 PM
After his antics at Ibrox last season getting Mulgrew sent off i lost all respect for the guy, infact i never had any for the Hun twat anyway so...

That's the thing with him, you just about may tolerate him if he could play a bit, but he can't...he's knickers..the fact that Strapon tried to sign him twice tells a story...rank player and complete tosser.

Del Boy
11-01-2010, 04:56 PM
what a pr1ck, im no fan of Charlie Nicholas as a pundit but as a player - Lafferty couldnt lace his boots.:agree:

HibbyAndy
11-01-2010, 04:57 PM
what a pr1ck, im no fan of Charlie Nicholas as a pundit but as a player - Lafferty couldnt lace his boots.:agree:

Correct.

He knew who CN was alright, he just went down the childish road.

Baader
11-01-2010, 05:08 PM
He is a complete joke. There's a lot wrong in football if someone as loathsome and as talentless as this can make a very good living out of the game.

Leithenhibby
11-01-2010, 05:18 PM

Not a lot to be added to this thread now...HibbyAndy has covered everything. Me thinks :wink:

sadtom
11-01-2010, 05:25 PM
As earlier posted Champaign Charlie is a diddy as a pundit and probably didn't reach the heights he should have a player. But bloody hell! K. Laughable slaggin CN...! He has just made himself sound even more stupid (difficult i know).
To say he is not in the same league as CN would be too big an understatement...its not even the same sport!

I loved KL's quote
"I won't pay a guy money that I don't think he deserves."
Bet he's glad Wattie and Sally dont adopt a similar policy.

This tadger KL seems to personify everything wrong with young players.
Average and below average players being paid superstar wages.

Scorrie
11-01-2010, 05:42 PM
How the hell Burnley got more money for him than they spent on Fletch is beyond me. Deal of the decade that

MrSmith
11-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Only in the Record eh!?

The only paper to attempt the 'sob' story defence!

Hibby D
11-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Pathetic and utterly classless :bitchy:

He would have gained a modicum of respect had he acknowledged his tackle was poor.

Is a modicum more than an iota? :greengrin

Bostonhibby
11-01-2010, 06:24 PM
pathetic, does he and the tame journalist actually think that most sensible people will not just think this classless twat owned up to the Mulgrew thing simply because he got caught and couldn't deny it, whereas with the Hinkel challenge he has convinced himself his intentions were at least arguable. I think his response to Nicholas, who is right on this occasion, says it all.

CB_NO3
11-01-2010, 06:30 PM
No wonder the Huns are in serious finacial trouble when they are playing guys like Lafferty 15k a week. He would never get a game for us at the moment. He is no better than Nish IMO

PISTOL1875
11-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Kyle Lafferty is a dirty cheating Hun who is nothing more than the ***** thats in the gutter..

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Absolute Cretin.

'I thought CN was a cricketer' AYE RIGHT

'I've got a Bentley and a nice big house and Im currently test driving a porshe' WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FANNY

chorley_fm
11-01-2010, 06:48 PM

He would have gained a modicum of respect had he acknowledged his tackle was poor.

this

Woody1985
11-01-2010, 06:49 PM
The article by Bill Leckie (IIRC) in the Sun today just rips the complete and utter pish out of KL. Absolutely brilliant.

Leithenhibby
11-01-2010, 06:57 PM
The article by Bill Leckie (IIRC) in the Sun today just rips the complete and utter pish out of KL. Absolutely brilliant.

Well, it has to be said the headline is a good start...:faf:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2802302/8-players-injured-and-Kyle-isnt-one-of-them.html

PISTOL1875
11-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Quote--- '' You can only shake your head at Walter Smith's bad luck. I mean, eight players out injured. And Lafferty's not one of them.''

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-01-2010, 07:22 PM
:thumbsup::top marks:faf:

PC Stamp
11-01-2010, 07:23 PM

Is one not metric and the other imperial like metres & yards? :greengrin

joejoefaemexico
11-01-2010, 08:09 PM
"All I can say is my solicitors are looking at it. I won't pay a guy money that I don't think he deserves."

you seem to have no problems doing it every week.

crewetollhibee
11-01-2010, 08:24 PM
That tool is fast turning into Scottish football's answer to El-Hadj Diouf.

hibsbollah
11-01-2010, 08:57 PM
:faf:
take a bow, that was a very funny read. I bet Tori cant wait.

AugustaHibs
11-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Well, it has to be said the headline is a good start...:faf:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2802302/8-players-injured-and-Kyle-isnt-one-of-them.html

As sub Andy Little got stripped, Boyd passed on the message to Lafferty he'd be going up front. He meant, of course, AFTER the change - but the £3.5m genius jogged casually towards the Accies half, leaving his wide-right berth exposed and sending his manager into a vein-popping rant.

Hehe!

gillythehibby
11-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Maybe he should have asked walter and co about Charlie? He mauled Rankers enough. Lafferty Couldn'y lace Nicholas' boots. Nicholas had everything as a player. And he had his fair share ay the Burdz as well:wink:

Rossco442
11-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Actually makes me sick that someone like him is on £15k per week. What has he done to deserve that?

heretoday
11-01-2010, 10:54 PM
He played well against us two weeks ago. Mind you he was given a lot of room outside.

Geo_1875
11-01-2010, 11:03 PM
An absolute joke of an article in the ****** and a complete joke of a fooballer.

How they can waste the space in their paper with this complete drivel I don't know. He claims that there would not have been so much made of his "tackle" if it had not been in the OF derby. Well that's pish, it was an assault no matter who it was against.

He asks if Charlie Nick played for Celtc? Yes, but also for Arsenal. That's Arsenal who played in the top flight in Engalnd. Not some Championship side who bit the hand off the first team to make a decent offer.

Total and utter *****tain who should be looking at a 10 game ban by now.

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-01-2010, 08:15 AM
The trouble with this sad piece of tripe is that it would not look out of place in the Rangers News or Chick Young's twitter page. You cant ply dross like this and claim to be a national newspaper.

number 27
12-01-2010, 10:29 AM
I'm going to put my tin hat on and stick up for the guy here. He is friendly with a mate of mine and according to my mate he is a genuinely nice guy but not the brightest. Just like some of the daft laddies at Hibs he will sometimes say or do something he shouldn't but its not really his fault he is paid far more than he is worth.

There was no excuse for the Mulgrew incident but other than that I dont think he has done anything too far out of order to merit the abuse he is taking here, after all I would far rather see the likes of Lafferty at Ibrox rather than anyone with talent.

Moody Mulder
12-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Real scots dont read the record

Austinho
12-01-2010, 11:02 AM
I've got a nice, big house. I've got two nice cars, including a Bentley, and I'm test-driving a Porsche.Hopefully you'll get the opportunity to test-drive a brain someday.

Was Lafferty not a Hun before he signed for them anyway? There's really not much to like about the lad.

Liberal Hibby
12-01-2010, 11:24 AM
This bit intrigued me...

"I grew up supporting Rangers so I knew both the football and the religion side of things with the Old Firm."

What can he mean? Here was me thinking the Old Firm were now officially non-sectarian.

Danderhall Hibs
12-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Actually makes me sick that someone like him is on £15k per week. What has he done to deserve that?

I bet Thomson and Boyd and others are wondering the same since they're all reportedly on less than that!

If he's 22 and grew up supporting Rangers how would he not have heard of Charlie Nicholas?

I've got a nice, big house. I've got two nice cars, including a Bentley, and I'm test-driving a Porsche.

Tori and I have nice clothes and we eat in nice restaurants most nights.

What a tit!

JimBHibees
12-01-2010, 12:48 PM
I bet Thomson and Boyd and others are wondering the same since they're all reportedly on less than that!

If he's 22 and grew up supporting Rangers how would he not have heard of Charlie Nicholas?

What a tit!

Agree. All the money in the world doesnt stop him having the worst barnet in the league. An awful player whose attitude is on a par with his ability.

Jonnyboy
12-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Laugh-erty is a prize phanny

blueisthecolour
12-01-2010, 01:03 PM

What a tit!

He would have been 2 yrs of age when CN had his 2nd spell at celtic.

CmoantheHibs
12-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Wow what a total nob.The sun article was amusing and nice to see someone write exactly how most of us feel about the arrogant twat.I thought the jams had a monopoly on the wage thieves but 15k p/w plus a fee of 3.5mill!!!!!!!!!!!No wonder theyre skint.Maybe they should punt him and sign Nade for 4mill:faf:

Danderhall Hibs
12-01-2010, 02:18 PM
He would have been 2 yrs of age when CN had his 2nd spell at celtic.

Has Charlie been retired that long? Was he at Celtic 2nd time round after he was at Aberdeen?

Makes me feel old. Still I bet my wee ones won’t know who Kyle Lafferty is in 20 years time either.

JackRegan
12-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Has Charlie been retired that long? Was he at Celtic 2nd time round after he was at Aberdeen?

Makes me feel old. Still I bet my wee ones won’t know who Kyle Lafferty is in 20 years time either.

Chick Nick's second spell at Celtic ended in 1995.

GraniteCityHibs
12-01-2010, 03:27 PM
"I've got a nice, big house. I've got two nice cars, including a Bentley, and I'm test-driving a Porsche.

Tori and I have nice clothes and we eat in nice restaurants most nights.''

:jamboak:

What a twat!!!

hibsbollah
12-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Tori and I have nice clothes

The evidence suggests otherwise
http://www.dromoregfc.com/Portals/0/Images/News/KyleLafferty_200.jpg

Leithenhibby
12-01-2010, 05:55 PM

:thumbsup: :faf: Who....

blueisthecolour
12-01-2010, 06:39 PM

Aberdeen first then celtic, his second spell at celtic wasn't that great,he scored more goals in his first spell in less years and games than he did in his second spell, before he moved to clyde before chucking it.