PDA

View Full Version : Land of the Giants

sambajustice
10-01-2010, 10:02 AM
I felt thats what it was like watching yesterday. We need a couple a tanks in there. We dont have any players in there that will "fairly" boot opposition players up and down the park and be winning headers in the midfield.

Yesterday we took off Rankin Zemmama and replaced them with another couple of not very tall guys in Stevenson and Cregg. Even one of our big guys Nish didnt win many headers against their centre backs.

Obviously filling the team with 6ft plus heefers isnt the answer (well look at Hertz) but I reckon a couple of big guys are required!

Guys like Vieira would have done...

Infact Vieira was just available, why weren't we in for him...

Petrie....:grr: :wink:

Expecting Rain
10-01-2010, 10:05 AM
I felt thats what it was like watching yesterday. We need a couple a tanks in there. We dont have any players in there that will "fairly" boot opposition players up and down the park and be winning headers in the midfield.

Yesterday we took off Rankin Zemmama and replaced them with another couple of not very tall guys in Stevenson and Cregg. Even one of our big guys Nish didnt win many headers against their centre backs.

Obviously filling the team with 6ft plus heefers isnt the answer (well look at Hertz) but I reckon a couple of big guys are required!

Petrie....:grr: :wink:

Certainly a problem at set pieces in either box.

BEEJ
10-01-2010, 10:11 AM

Apparently Mark McGhee was on the verge of taking him to Pittodrie, offering Darren Mackie on loan as a sweetener to the deal.

:greengrin

tony higgins
10-01-2010, 10:14 AM

:top marks