PDA

View Full Version : NHC Nottm Forrest

Hakim Sar
09-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Playing well, winning games, good players, scored a few peaches today especially the majewski volley

What are peoples opinions of Billy Davies?

I miss the days of frank clark managing ian woan, brian roy and Steve stone!

Pete
10-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Playing well, winning games, good players, scored a few peaches today especially the majewski volley

What are peoples opinions of Billy Davies?

I miss the days of frank clark managing ian woan, brian roy and Steve stone!

To be honest I thought once he had been binned from Motherwell that would be it for him...but how wrong was I?

McLeish, Davies and Lambert are all pulling up trees after being told they're not good enough for the SPL.

Crap players but we evidently have the greatest production rate when it comes to managers in relation to the size of our country.

Hakim Sar
10-01-2010, 12:18 AM
He is clearly a manager that needs bedded in first, but once he gets a feel for what he is working with he gets his teams up there. he has great championship experience but could do with a play off victory or getting into 2nd.

think he was murder at derby but that was a club that was promoted at the complete wrong time.

bob12345
10-01-2010, 12:35 AM
You do remember it was him that got derby promoted, by doing a fantastic job?

offshorehibby
10-01-2010, 06:12 AM
he stated with Derby that they went up to the premiership to early and he has already said that it would be to early for Forrest to go up but what can you do.

Think he's done a great job at both Derby and Forrest. Would have loved him at ER.

IWasThere2016
10-01-2010, 06:25 AM
He's been 'getting it done' for some time.

I've watched Forest two or three times this season and they are a very good side.

Good players with even better application, desire and fitness levels.

They'd turn us over IMHO!

Scorrie
10-01-2010, 08:28 AM
he stated with Derby that they went up to the premiership to early and he has already said that it would be to early for Forrest to go up but what can you do.

Think he's done a great job at both Derby and Forrest. Would have loved him at ER.

Derby must be spewing for sacking him when in the EPL...

Hakim Sar
10-01-2010, 10:17 AM
You do remember it was him that got derby promoted, by doing a fantastic job?

I think it's clear from my post that I am aware that he got derby promoted but I also suggested that he was a victim of his own success because they were promoted too early and spending 3 or 4 million on claude davies was a low point.

Davies then turned on the fans and became bitter in media and showed a side to him that may not be seen again.

Ask me another one? :)

NOLA
10-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Delighted that Davies has got Forest playing so well, always been one of my favourite english teams, night and day watching Forest under Davies than under Calderwood,