PDA

View Full Version : Brian McGinty

Hibernian Verse
09-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Can we do a swap deal for Nish please?

MSK
09-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Can we do a swap deal for Nish please?Eh ..naw ..he is just slightly less pish than the pishest ..Nade ..

Hibernian Verse
09-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Eh ..naw ..he is just slightly less pish than the pishest ..Nade ..

Fair enough, my comment wasn't entirely serious but today he wasn't worse than Nadé, played much better than Nish, especially seeing as he had junior players around him and Nish had seasoned pros.

truehibernian
09-01-2010, 05:58 PM
I thought Nish did an extremely good impression of a newly born giraffe, born on an ice rink, wearing rollerskates. If anything, we could get some decent income if we send in recent tapes of him to Harry Hill and You've Been Framed. How does a player of his frame and build fall down so easily ?

ronaldo7
09-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Can we do a swap deal for Nish please?

Get tae.

This guy was moaning at the ref all match. Seemed to think he was the new Kenny Millar:grr:

sleeping giant
09-01-2010, 05:59 PM
So its Nish's turn this week then :yawn:

MSK
09-01-2010, 06:01 PM
So its Nish's turn this week then :yawn:Aye ..cos he was pants !!!!

Oh ...i nearly forgot ..:yawn:

Hibernian Verse
09-01-2010, 06:01 PM
So its Nish's turn this week then :yawn:

Nah, Rankin was much worse. And go through my posts for the time i've been on here, you won't find me making scapegoats. Read my second post in this thread.

Hibernian Verse
09-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Get tae.

This guy was moaning at the ref all match. Seemed to think he was the new Kenny Millar:grr:

I moan at the ref for most of the matches I take part in, I don't think I'm Kenny Millar, it's just how you deal with things that don't go your way. Stokes moaned at the ref all day today, doubt he wants to be associated in any way with Miller :confused:

sleeping giant
09-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Nah, Rankin was much worse. And go through my posts for the time i've been on here, you won't find me making scapegoats. Read my second post in this thread.

Wisny meaning just you Hen :greengrin

I thought Rankin worked harder than anyone else today .

ronaldo7
09-01-2010, 06:13 PM
I moan at the ref for most of the matches I take part in, (red card smiley):jamboak:I don't think I'm Kenny Millar, it's just how you deal with things that don't go your way. Stokes moaned at the ref all day today, doubt he wants to be associated in any way with Miller :confused:

:greengrin

JoeTortolanoFanClub
09-01-2010, 06:51 PM
I thought the Medda centre-back, Robertson, was pretty good.

truehibernian
09-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Was he the lanky lad with blonde hair ? If so, cleared his lines, kept things simple, and yep, I would agree looked decent. One of the centre halves looked like he had swallowed Nade however.

MSK
09-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Was he the lanky lad with blonde hair ? If so, cleared his lines, kept things simple, and yep, I would agree looked decent. One of the centre halves looked like he had swallowed Nade however.Mcginty is a striker ..

Hibernian Verse
09-01-2010, 11:53 PM
I thought the Medda centre-back, Robertson, was pretty good.

Was he the lanky lad with blonde hair ? If so, cleared his lines, kept things simple, and yep, I would agree looked decent. One of the centre halves looked like he had swallowed Nade however.

:wink:

Mcginty is a striker ..

Hakim Sar
10-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Brian mcginty vs floyd 'money' mayweather at mcdiarmid park April 24th

Special guest referee is hamish french of silver haired dunfermline fame.

CB_NO3
10-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Nish your pi55, rankin your ****, Van Zanten get to fu5k, your murder, as for you Tortalanoe, dont get me started. 3-0 win and some folk are still no happy.

Hfc_Since1875
10-01-2010, 02:25 AM
how can you be happy that we played we played a junior side today and we were rotten! :grr:

and i agree rankin is just not good enough for hibs! get mcbride back in the middle of the park and nish isnt good enough either!

Just my opinion but im entitled too it

CB_NO3
10-01-2010, 02:33 AM
how can you be happy that we played we played a junior side today and we were rotten! :grr:

and i agree rankin is just not good enough for hibs! get mcbride back in the middle of the park and nish isnt good enough either!

Just my opinion but im entitled too it

Cups are all about shocks mate, we were never under any serious trouble today. Havant & Waterloovile tooke the lead twice against Liverpool at Anfield a few year back, Exeter drew with Man Utd at Old Trafford a few years back. We won 3-0 today, get over it, we are in the next round.