PDA

View Full Version : Jim Traynor's Phone In

rainman
09-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Anybody know the idiot that was on criticising John Hughes?

Billychaotic182
09-01-2010, 05:46 PM
what the ***** was that guy on?

total twat!

ozzie
09-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Got to think he is a yam. Sounded very bitter and twisted and never once said us it was always hibs

O'Rourke3
09-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Yam :agree:

surreyhibbie
09-01-2010, 05:54 PM
To be fair, the presenters defended Yogi well.

London Hibs FC
09-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Yam :agree:

Definitely a Yam, only ever quoted Yogi's comments during the Hearts vs. Celtic game!

sleeping giant
09-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Definitely a Yam, only ever quoted Yogi's comments during the Hearts vs. Celtic game!

:agree:

Plum !

Imagine saying that the bird was getting fat :bitchy:

Jim44
09-01-2010, 06:33 PM
What was the jist of his complaint?

Sergey
09-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Seemingly Oxfordshire's raving poof, Shan Lawson, was also on the programme.

No doubt doing the clubs PR work in exchange for a reversible jacket.

hibbybrian
09-01-2010, 06:36 PM

C'mon Sergey - come clean that you're Shaun Lawson on Keachback :wink:

Winston Ingram
09-01-2010, 06:39 PM
What was said?

O'Rourke3
09-01-2010, 06:41 PM
What was the jist of his complaint?

When Celtic were losing to Hea - them - in the LC game he had the audacity to suggest different tactics in the comentary. Who does he think he is? Marinho? Pretty much sums it up. Not even a why he doesn't make changes himself during games - that's the bit that did it for me. Still it could be worse, you could be a supporter of Edinburgh's third team with us and Edinburgh City still in the cup :agree:

sleeping giant
09-01-2010, 06:41 PM
What was said?

Didnt rate Yogi or his tactics. He thought JH thought he was Mourinho !

He only quoted Hughes from the Hearts v Celtic match though !

Yam imo:agree:

ronaldo7
09-01-2010, 06:44 PM

He was putting all the blame on Shabby for his 4-5-1 tactics. It was really very funny, and when Traynor clipped his wings saying that Romanov was at fault he quietened down a bit.

The club will be pwoud of him and a reversible will be winging it's way to Ingurlund.

sleeping giant
09-01-2010, 06:46 PM

:faf:

I heard that guy but didnt know it was Lawson !

Sounds like a nice nice man:greengrin

He's a knob !

bighairyfaeleith
09-01-2010, 06:53 PM
I wondered who that butty boy wiz on the call in, sounded kind of like he had never been to a hearts game in his life though, surely not shaun lawson then :confused:

sleeping giant
09-01-2010, 06:55 PM
I wondered who that butty boy wiz on the call in, sounded kind of like he had never been to a hearts game in his life though, surely not shaun lawson then :confused:

Been to 2:agree:

Hibernian Verse
09-01-2010, 06:59 PM
The fact that he lives in Oxford but was phoning in about a game in Aberdeen and commenting on how bad Laszlo is (who happens to be a very good manager) when he can't actually see it for himself and goes by the radio and posts on kickback illustrates how much of a fanny he is.

sleeping giant
09-01-2010, 07:02 PM
The fact that he lives in Oxford but was phoning in about a game in Aberdeen and commenting on how bad Laszlo is (who happens to be a very good manager) when he can't actually see it for himself and goes by the radio and posts on kickback illustrates how much of a fanny he is.

I thought he was there :confused:

If not , change my post above to " Been to 1":hnet:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
09-01-2010, 07:04 PM
boy sounded like a weedgie

fife hfc
09-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Never heard the boy on the show but I would also question Yogi's tactics and formation. our play is so predictable as we always look to play down the left as we have no right sided midfielder. Also our central midfield sit too deep and none offer help to the attack and as for Deek being stuck on the left wing :grr:

His substitutions (or when to make them ) usually leave alot to be desired. he has done a decent job but imho needs to improve to get us where he believes he can take us.

ArabHibee
09-01-2010, 07:20 PM

When Jim mentioned first caller from Oxford I thought "oh aye?"

And it twas him. Made a right erse of himself. Very funny to listen to as well. :faf:

Cropley10
09-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Never heard the boy on the show but I would also question Yogi's tactics and formation. our play is so predictable as we always look to play down the left as we have no right sided midfielder. Also our central midfield sit too deep and none offer help to the attack and as for Deek being stuck on the left wing :grr:

His substitutions (or when to make them ) usually leave alot to be desired. he has done a decent job but imho needs to improve to get us where he believes he can take us.

Why bother going then. Is it so you can just shout abuse?

fife hfc
09-01-2010, 07:29 PM
I don't usually shout abuse unless I see a lack of effort and commitment. That was evident today and if you are happy with such p!sh then good for you but the attitude stunk today and the players should remember that the least they can give is 100% effort. If they had done that and still played crap then so be it but today they failed to do that and deserve criticism.

NaeTechnoHibby
09-01-2010, 07:30 PM
When Jim mentioned first caller from Oxford I thought "oh aye?"

And it twas him. Made a right erse of himself. Very funny to listen to as well. :faf:

Heard it too, thought...Oh! here were go.. and I was right :bitchy:

What a twat :thumbsup:

Lal had no idea who he was though, she doesnae get charge of the computers in her house :boo hoo:

Heard the Hibby start just as I was getting near home so kindae switched oaf then, mentally, we're through and they're no' :thumbsup:

IWasThere2016
09-01-2010, 07:31 PM

Mikey :agree:

Hank Schrader
09-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Seemingly Oxfordshire's raving poof, Shan Lawson

:tee hee:

That boy irritates the life out of me. Champion slaverer of pish on both here and Kickback, falls out with them, falls in with us, falls out with us and then is accepted back as a hero buy the ******nuggets over there.

The fact he writes so much about Hearts when he has only attended two games in his days as a Hearts "fan" beggars belief. He should concentrate on stroking himself off to his beloved Norwich and not some half arsed Scottish outfit who are so funny they just missed out on a British Comedy Award last month.

Jonnyboy
09-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Gerry the "Hibby" sounded more like a Celtic fan to me the way he was criticising Hughes for daring to comment on Mowbray's tactics. The fact that Hughes was there to comment on that game seemed to elude the caller who was a prize phanny.

As to Shaun from Oxford I've no idea what he said because he got as far as "Hello James" and I fell asleep :greengrin

HFC 0-7
09-01-2010, 10:18 PM

I listened to it on the i player and he sounds like a right plum. For anyone interested its here: -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00pr4sv/Your_Call_with_Jim_Traynor_09_01_2010/

about 7.50 in

Dashing Bob S
09-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Shaun, such a nice young chap. I miss him so. Great to put a voice to a verbose post.

BEEJ
10-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Gerry the "Hibby" sounded more like a Celtic fan to me the way he was criticising Hughes for daring to comment on Mowbray's tactics. The fact that Hughes was there to comment on that game seemed to elude the caller who was a prize phanny.
It's a pity that Traynor was unable to put him right on his criticism - which was that Hughes had been tactically inept in the Rangers fixture in continuing with Maka when he had young Flynn on the bench. Why have him as a sub at all? - was Gerry's petulant cry.

Well apparently one of your seven subs in the SPL has to be a keeper, so if you don't name Flynn, you only have six subs anyway. And had the injury to Maka been worse, presumably Flynn would actually have come on as the only sub with GK experience.

bighairyfaeleith
10-01-2010, 11:56 AM

While there is nothing wrong with questioning yogis tactics, are you for real???

Against hearts we did nothing but play down the right and Riordan was left stranded and out of it the whole game.

We do play a one sided game but we are not left sided at all.:confused:

berwickhibee
10-01-2010, 03:27 PM
playing no right sided player allows young mr wotherspoon to wander forward into the space,which he has done numerous times this season and been successful quite often,as in the 1st goal yesterday.:thumbsup:

fife hfc
10-01-2010, 03:39 PM
playing no right sided player allows young mr wotherspoon to wander forward into the space,which he has done numerous times this season and been successful quite often,as in the 1st goal yesterday.:thumbsup:

But also leaves him exposed as Wallace was allowed to run at him at will last week and Wotherspoon struggled (not his fault).

Against hearts we did nothing but play down the right and Riordan was left stranded and out of it the whole game.

Against Hearts we done nothing but pump the high ball in the direction of Stokes and even when he won a ball nobody was in 20 yards of him. That is how Deek never got a touch either due to this tactic.

Anyway I'm talking about yesterdays game and playing against a Junior team you want to stretch the game and playing two wide men would have done this.

I think Yogi has done a great job so far but he knows he can improve and so do I. I just think we do not play the best formation to get the best out of the players we have. To play the formation yogi wants probably requires two better full backs (nothing against Wotherspoon who has been brilliant this season). not having the type of fullbacks we need for how yogi sets us up means we are not getting the best out of the other players.

Ed De Gramo
10-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Shaun Lawson....sounds like a nice boy :faf:

Sounds like he's a over educated twat

whiskyhibby
10-01-2010, 08:27 PM

To me he sounded like the Yam that phoned in about 3 months ago when they got beat and started Greeting............................:jamboak::jamb oak::jamboak:

greenlex
10-01-2010, 08:59 PM
:faf:

I heard that guy but didnt know it was Lawson !

Sounds like a nice nice man:greengrin

He's a knob !
I had been listening to the two half wits on Real Radio and the had gone to a break. I switched over to Traynor as I had had enough. Shuan was in full gibber.
I heard the accent and the long winded bollocks that was being spouted. I turned to my daughter and said I wonder if that is Shaun Lawson the well known Plum. Traynor wound up the call by thanking "Shaun" for his call. I almost pished myself and crashed the car. :faf:

Cropley10
10-01-2010, 09:48 PM
I had been listening to the two half wits on Real Radio and the had gone to a break. I switched over to Traynor as I had had enough. Shuan was in full gibber.
I heard the accent and the long winded bollocks that was being spouted. I turned to my daughter and said I wonder if that is Shaun Lawson the well known Plum. Traynor wound up the call by thanking "Shaun" for his call. I almost pished myself and crashed the car. :faf:

Brilliant:faf:

sleeping giant
10-01-2010, 10:12 PM

He's creaming himself over on keekback with the fact he is being mentioned on here !

I expect to see him on Celebrity Big Brother anytime soon :rolleyes:

They all kiss his arse over there now even though they have heard his voice :greengrin

I nearly burst out laughing when he used the term "The Hearts" !!
If i was a Jambo , i would be raging.
Only REAL Jambos should use that term unless its used with F*** preceding it:greengrin

F*** the Hearts and F*** you too Shaun , i know you are looking in ya welt !

HibbyAndy
10-01-2010, 11:12 PM
He's creaming himself over on keekback with the fact he is being mentioned on here !

I expect to see him on Celebrity Big Brother anytime soon :rolleyes:

They all kiss his arse over there now even though they have heard his voice :greengrin

If i was a Jambo , i would be raging.
Only REAL Jambos should use that term unless its used with F*** preceding it:greengrin

F*** the Hearts and F*** you too Shaun , i know you are looking in ya welt !

Aye piss off you hearts twat.

jacomo
11-01-2010, 11:31 AM
:tee hee:

That boy irritates the life out of me. Champion slaverer of pish on both here and Kickback, falls out with them, falls in with us, falls out with us and then is accepted back as a hero buy the ******nuggets over there.

The fact he writes so much about Hearts when he has only attended two games in his days as a Hearts "fan" beggars belief. He should concentrate on stroking himself off to his beloved Norwich and not some half arsed Scottish outfit who are so funny they just missed out on a British Comedy Award last month.

"I don't think Laszlo's the man for the Hearts"...

Shaun's opinions change with the wind. Last year he declared that he "loved" Laszlo - now he wants him out??

Incidentally, Shaun, Laszlo's the perfect manager for Hearts, a club with a long history of playing negative, percentage football, and windbagging about their green neighbours at every opportunity.

lapsedhibee
11-01-2010, 11:49 AM

Clearly an out-of-towner. Everyone from these parts knows that the correct
prefixative is "cashstrapped".

Littlest Hobo
11-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Why bother going then. Is it so you can just shout abuse?

A wee bit uncalled for, the boy was only giving his opinion about Yogi's tactics. Something quite a few of us have questioned over the last few weeks. To come out with a statement like this tells us either you have no idea what the boy is on about and can't offer an argument to counter his or you're on the bloomin wind up?:rolleyes:

Sandy
11-01-2010, 01:40 PM
I listened to it on the i player and he sounds like a right plum. For anyone interested its here: -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00pr4sv/Your_Call_with_Jim_Traynor_09_01_2010/

about 7.50 in

:faf::faf::faf: He sounds like a complete and utter 'plum'. Good to hear that his voice is as boring as his posts were.

--------
11-01-2010, 01:50 PM
:faf::faf::faf: He sounds like a complete and utter 'plum'. Good to hear that his voice is as boring as his posts were.

You have to admit that he manages to make it sound very much as if he actually goes to the games.... :devil:

Kato
11-01-2010, 01:52 PM

Just listening. He's saying "you can only watch such tactics for so long". He doesn't even watch Hearts.

What a weirdo.

Barney McGrew
11-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Can you imagine a conversation between Shaun and Shabby Lilo?

It would go on for days :blah: :yawn::blah::zzzzz!:

Sergey
14-01-2010, 10:08 AM
Oh dear. Young Lawson has just made an erse of himself on the Radio 5 Live morning phone-in while talking about a subject close to his heart.......football finances.

He didn't mention the Yams, but you could feel his angst as he bemoaned the fact that his beloved Norwich City are £25m in debt.

What a splendid start to the day!

The_Todd
14-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Oh dear. Young Lawson has just made an erse of himself on the Radio 5 Live morning phone-in while talking about a subject close to his heart.......football finances.

He didn't mention the Yams, but you could feel his angst as he bemoaned the fact that his beloved Norwich City are £25m in debt.

So I'm not the only one who heard that then. A nice way to cheer me up as I braved the M8.

Danderhall Hibs
14-01-2010, 10:41 AM

Why’s he concerned about a £25m debt? That’s not worth bothering about.

lapsedhibee
14-01-2010, 10:54 AM

It's as if the Norwich board haven't learned the basic Shakespearean rule of finance: Neither A Borrower Nor A Lender Be, Unless It's To And From Yourself In Which Case Championees League Here We Come.

EskbankHibby
14-01-2010, 11:51 AM

I'm sorry i don't understand. Is this guy the oracle relating to all things Hearts or is it Norwich?

Can't be both surely as i'd imagine it's problematic to say the least to watch and support two seperate teams who play roughly at the same time but in different geographical locations.

I would imagine that the other Brokeback luminaries will have spotted this slight anomaly and find his self appointed position as 'voice of the fans' frankly laughable.

As an aside, considering the amount of time he spends online or on Phone-ins he doesn't strike me as much of a ****ger that lad.

bawheid
14-01-2010, 12:11 PM
I'm sorry i don't understand. Is this guy the oracle relating to all things Hearts or is it Norwich?

Can't be both surely as i'd imagine it's problematic to say the least to watch and support two seperate teams who play roughly at the same time but in different geographical locations.

I would imagine that the other Brokeback luminaries will have spotted this slight anomaly and find his self appointed position as 'voice of the fans' frankly laughable.

As an aside, considering the amount of time he spends online or on Phone-ins he doesn't strike me as much of a ****ger that lad.

I heard it too - nearly crashed the car when I heard Shaun from Oxfordshire announced as next up! An utter plum.

He was at pains to stress that he was a Norwich City fan though, which will please the merricks over on kickback.

He was making the point that some teams who have been down the "sugar daddy" route will be subject of "a correction" in the market, which will make the leagues more competitive. Not sure who he could mean. :confused:

Part/Time Supporter
14-01-2010, 12:13 PM

Probably because Norwich made the fatal error of not borrowing the money from themselves.

:wink:

lapsedhibee
14-01-2010, 12:24 PM

He has been inside the PBS. Dunno about Norwich.

matty_f
14-01-2010, 12:32 PM
I heard it too - nearly crashed the car when I heard Shaun from Oxfordshire announced as next up! An utter plum.

He was at pains to stress that he was a Norwich City fan though, which will please the merricks over on kickback.

He was making the point that some teams who have been down the "sugar daddy" route will be subject of "a correction" in the market, which will make the leagues more competitive. Not sure who he could mean. :confused:

:dunno:

Probably because Norwich made the fatal error of not borrowing the money from themselves.

:wink:

:hilarious:hilarious

cockneymike
14-01-2010, 12:36 PM
but i thought norwich where in hock to themselves. The original football sugar mummy - Delia 'let's be 'avin ya!' Smith? :confused:

Sergey
14-01-2010, 12:43 PM

Mick Dennis put him in his place when Lawson said "Administration isn't always a bad thing".

"It is for unpaid local businesses" was Dennis' reply.

matty_f
14-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Mick Dennis put him in his place when Lawson said "Administration isn't always a bad thing".

"It is for unpaid local businesses" was Dennis' reply.

You're not seriously thinking that the Yams would give a second thought to anyone but themselves, are you Sergey?:confused:

This is the club who let den mothers go unpaid, FFS.

EskbankHibby
14-01-2010, 12:59 PM
You're not seriously thinking that the Yams would give a second thought to anyone but themselves, are you Sergey?:confused:

This is the club who let den mothers go unpaid, FFS.

Devious witches who were killing the club every day i believe.