PDA

View Full Version : Yams Sheep 2-0 Yams (Merged)

Jim44
09-01-2010, 12:29 PM
As we've come to realise, the clientele over by are more obsessed by Hibby affairs than by their own team's. The mandatory 'C'mon the Medda' thread is attracting more interest than their own 'official' match thread, which coincidently includes further discussion about our impending defeat today. One punter even admits that the Irvine Meadow result is more important than their own result. :yawn: I'm beginning to think we're not really the 'Wee Team' after all.:greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-01-2010, 12:38 PM
As i have said many times on these pages they are obsessed with beating us, nothing wrong with wanting to beat your local rivals all the time but when it get's to the stage it is more important than your own teams performance on the day it just shows you what they are like, a bunch of inbred dumbells

:agree:

--------
09-01-2010, 12:43 PM
As i have said many times on these pages they are obsessed with beating us, nothing wrong with wanting to beat your local rivals all the time but when it get's to the stage it is more important than your own teams performance on the day it just shows you what they are like, a bunch of inbred dumbells

:agree:

A lot of our people fall into the same trap. It's one of the more tiresome aspects of a certain type of football fan. :rolleyes:

That said, I'll be very glad to get to 5.00pm and know that we're in the draw for the next round.

And that Hearts are out.... :devil:

machibby
09-01-2010, 12:45 PM
I wonder if they'll soon have a thread about us having an thread about them having a thread about us.:dunno:

hibiedude
09-01-2010, 12:48 PM
I have read posts on the Hibs.net site on match day were some our own fans saying I don't mind if we get a draw as long as the yams get beat.

So its not one sided as some will have you believe.

I couldn't give a toss what Hearst do on matchday and if they get beat like most Hibs fans i'll laugh at them. :agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
09-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Sometimes, when I have nothing better to do, I have a look down the league table to see how Hearts are getting on.

They're nothing.

Kaiser_Sauzee
09-01-2010, 12:57 PM
So....are we now the big team?

bobbyhibs1983
09-01-2010, 01:03 PM
As we've come to realise, the clientele over by are more obsessed by Hibby affairs than by their own team's. The mandatory 'C'mon the Medda' thread is attracting more interest than their own 'official' match thread, which coincidently includes further discussion about our impending defeat today. One punter even admits that the Irvine Meadow result is more important than their own result. :yawn: I'm beginning to think we're not really the 'Wee Team' after all.:greengrin

Now we are still the wee team, dont you know that what you said above is what big teams and big teams fans do?

Pretty Boy
09-01-2010, 01:04 PM
So....are we now the big team?

I like to think we don't need to class ourselves as the 'big team'.

We don't need a superiority complex. Pouring scorn on crowd sizes of every other team with uncontrolled delusion. Talking about fictional world cup stars, world class managers, £51M stands, Champions League medals, a 'special relationship' with a trophy they have won 3 times in 100 years, talk of being 'a giant among minnows if the OF go to England'*** etc etc, it's all just so Hearts.

We are and always will be a far classier, cooler and simply better club than Hearts, maybe not always a better team but always a better club.

*** Actual brokeback quote.

Kaiser_Sauzee
09-01-2010, 01:08 PM

We don't need a superiority complex. Pouring scorn on crowd sizes of every other team with uncontrolled delusion. Talking about fictional world cup stars, world class managers, £51M stands, Champions League medals, a 'special relationship' with a trophy they have won 3 times in 100 years, talk of being 'a giant among minnows if the OF go to England'*** etc etc, it's all just so Hearts.

We are and always will be a far classier, cooler and simply better club than Hearts, maybe not always a better team but always a better club.

I know....this was completely flippant on my part. :greengrin

mjhibby
09-01-2010, 02:05 PM

The fact they go on about the wee team nonsense shows who the bigger team really is.They are so insecure and its just leads to even more ridicule by everybody outside the pbs.But of course nobody likes them and they dont care.

mjhibby
09-01-2010, 02:12 PM
They currently ahve 7 hibs stories on their first page on sickbag and we have 3.Also they spend so much time on hibs threads on the scotsman and the bbc its a wonder they have got time to watch their own team.:jamboid:

hibsbollah
09-01-2010, 04:23 PM
:thumbsup:

Baader
09-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Mackie. GET IN!!! :thumbsup:

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Guy on radio says the great big team just don't look interested :dummytit:

Jim44
09-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Surpriser, surprise, Kickback goes into meltdown or have suddenly shut up shop to non-paying subscribers.:greengrin

rainman
09-01-2010, 04:33 PM
"Aberdeen are completely and utterly dominant in this game."

Oh no! You just know what is going to happen!

Pretty Boy
09-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Guy on radio says the great big team just don't look interested :dummytit:

Course they don't look interested because:

It's a diddy cup

They're concentrating on the league

The Champions League is the only competition they get excited about now

Delete as appropriate depending on the current brokeback excuse trend.

Lofarl
09-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Us wee teamers widnae understand:wink:

priorparkhibby
09-01-2010, 04:36 PM
2-0!!!!

Kawacabbage10
09-01-2010, 04:37 PM

2 zip Lee Miller:bye:

Baader
09-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Some of their deluded fans thought WE were going out today!

:bye:

Greenblood70
09-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Ha ha :greengrin GIRFUY!!

Brando7
09-01-2010, 04:41 PM

matty_f
09-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Some of their deluded fans thought WE were going out today!

:bye:

:faf::faf::faf:

Nae luck Jumbos!

IWasThere2016
09-01-2010, 04:48 PM
:faf: GET IT RIGHT UP THEM! :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
09-01-2010, 04:49 PM
:vladsheep:

:jamboak:

matty_f
09-01-2010, 04:52 PM
It's surprising, considering their 'special relationship' with this cup. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
09-01-2010, 04:55 PM
It's surprising, considering their 'special relationship' with this cup. :greengrin

Think they were relying on a 0-0 draw and a replay at Tynecastle with proceeds to pay next HMRC demand. What a shame - they will just have to have another jumble sale. :devil:

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Greenblood70
09-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Anyone able to post any of the hilarious guff from kickback? Can't get in at the moment as they've drawn the curtains again.

Hank Schrader
09-01-2010, 04:58 PM
I'm confused :confused:

After their 3 straight wins and a draw last week away to the high flying Hibees, I thought their season was back on track, third place was no longer out of the question and they would be big favourites to win the Scottish Cup.:confused:

Whats happened?:confused:

Ram it right up you Jambo fuds. :agree:

weonlywon6-2
09-01-2010, 04:59 PM
lets all laugh at jam tarts !!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
09-01-2010, 05:00 PM
lets all laugh at jam tarts !!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

Sergey
09-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Anyone able to post any of the hilarious guff from kickback? Can't get in at the moment as they've drawn the curtains again.

Too many to mention. They're on suicide watch.

This is the gist.

The quality is lacking all over our team and the responsibility for that lies directly with the man who is dictating the signing policy, and it sure as hell aint the manager.

I'm all for a new manager because I think Csaba has done all he can with what he's got, but as long as the quality of player remains the same and the signing policies remain the same, the results will remain more or less the same.

Who do you seriously think we'll get next and do you think he can do better with the mince we've got at the club ?

:lolyam:

weonlywon6-2
09-01-2010, 05:11 PM
:wink::wink:
oh no, shabby is being interviewed on the bbc just now, all programmes are going to run late now !!!!

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Ive jst had a yam tell me that their concentrating on the CIS this yr anyway :rolleyes: a truelly unbelievable bunch of people.

McD
09-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Ive jst had a yam tell me that their concentrating on the CIS this yr anyway :rolleyes: a truelly unbelievable bunch of people.

Wee cup ?

For wee brains, wee stomach for standing up for your clubs tradition, wee sense of humility no doubt.

A stain on Edinburgh

Andy.1875
09-01-2010, 05:16 PM

They really are a bunch of pathetic tramps! :thumbsup:

Pedantic_Hibee
09-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Oh dear, I take it Mr Romanov is no longer Mr Romanov now?

I wish they would make up their minds, one week he's the greatest man alive and they want to suck his left one because he saved the club from certain extinction.

And then the next week, he's the most vilified man on the planet who is turning them into a laughing stock nationwide (turning them into a laughing stock, pah, I haven't stopped p1shing myself at them for years :greengrin)

For all you sad, deluded little maroon people who are looking in on here, seeping a cringing wound from an open gape of jealousy.....Get. It. Wrapped. Right. Roond. Ye. :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
09-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Just being interviewed on the bbc and well not much said asked about his transfer targets but all you hear eh eh eh eh i can't talk about this :faf:

Good Entertainment:thumbsup:

Pedantic_Hibee
09-01-2010, 05:20 PM
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:.......they've only gone and drawn up the barricades at JKB.

Even their messageboard cannae take defeat gracefully.

Oh ma sides :faf:

surreyhibbie
09-01-2010, 05:22 PM
The guy was desperate to say he needed a striker, but made it clear he wasn't allowed to...

Almost feel sorry for the man.

Almost, but not quite...:greengrin

Lmc2105
09-01-2010, 05:23 PM
The guy was desperate to say he needed a striker, but made it clear he wasn't allowed to...

Almost feel sorry for the man.

Almost, but not quite...:greengrin

:agree::faf:

Och well he says sumit he knows he will be out the door!

.. also am sure the guy that just came in has a few eastern europeans in mind:wink:

chorley_fm
09-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Joke of a club

Jim44
09-01-2010, 05:31 PM

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:.......they've only gone and drawn up the barricades at JKB.

Even their messageboard cannae take defeat gracefully.

Oh ma sides :faf:

The barricades actually went up the moment Aberdeen got their second. All non-paying account holders were ceremoniously kicked out. You won't get back in until the tears dry up and they compose themselves for the rest of the gloating world. :greengrin

Betty Boop
09-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Did anybody hear Shaun Lawson on Jim Traynor's phone-in? :greengrin

iwasthere1972
09-01-2010, 05:37 PM

What did he say?

Nailrod
09-01-2010, 05:38 PM
There were a couple of crackers early doors taking the p1sh out of Mackie for not having scored at home for 20 months (sorry, I cannae be ersed going to look for them)

Admin - we really do need a smiley of a jumbo with a big fried egg smeared across his puss.

Pedantic_Hibee
09-01-2010, 05:38 PM

Shaun Lawson, the Anglian Csaba Laszlo.

A man of too many words, not one of which are relevant.

Jim44
09-01-2010, 05:40 PM
The barricades actually went up the moment Aberdeen got their second. All non-paying account holders were ceremoniously kicked out. You won't get back in until the tears dry up and they compose themselves for the rest of the gloating world. :greengrin

Almost the second after the Don's scored their second, this message was displayed

" you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE RESTRICTED DUE TO INCREASED SERVER LOAD"

No way did server load increase so rapidly and the conclusion is that one of their admins. was sitting with his finger over the abort button ready to spoil the fun. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
09-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Shaun Lawson, the Anglian Csaba Laszlo.

A man of too many words, not one of which are relevant.

:confused: Come on Pedantic. :wink:

blackhibee
09-01-2010, 05:41 PM
I used to have a limited amount of sympathy for Laszlo, but none now. He obviously didn't do his research before he came to Hearts, and all the problems managers had with the owner before this. He uses the press as a vehicle to air his frustrations at not signing players, and to be honest, Romanov would be quite within his rights to fire him. It's a total farce at that club,I've got no sympathy for any of them,not that I think Romanov gives a **** about what I think,what their manager thinks, or what their fans think.Long may their demise continue,and obviously I hope they get humped in the League Cup semi as well.

Jim44
09-01-2010, 05:42 PM
:confused: Come on Pedantic. :wink:

....don't be so pedantic, iwasthere1972.

matty_f
09-01-2010, 05:46 PM

Was he trying to rally folk for a protest, telling them everything's fine (more likely, now that he's a Knockedout admin), telling Jim he'll never phone again before going to a rival phone in, getting kicked off, then going crawling back to Traynor, or just boring the hell out of the whole listener base?

hibbybrian
09-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Was he trying to rally folk for a protest, telling them everything's fine (more likely, now that he's a Knockedout admin), telling Jim he'll never phone again before going to a rival phone in, getting kicked off, then going crawling back to Traynor, or just boring the hell out of the whole listener base?

did he really become an admin on keachback without attending a hertz game :confused: are you sure he's not Sergey in disguise? :agree:

blackpoolhibs
09-01-2010, 06:02 PM

Has he finished yet?

hibsbollah
09-01-2010, 06:17 PM
pre-match comments on Kickback match thread;

C'mon the Hearts, we have a great chance to end the season with 2 trophies.
Time for another glorious cup run. Mon the hearts.
It's also worth mentioning that the cod heads are pesh poor and nothing to be afraid of. (therapist)
it's only the sheep we're playing. A draw at least. But I do think we will win.
we could give them problems if we get on the front foot from the start.As Therapist says, theyve got nothing to be feared of. Lets go out there and give it a go.Smith to score today I think and at least a draw for us.
Rocky to score and drag us back from the dead!
By the end it was more like this;

Well that was 90 minutes wasted of my ever shortening life span, I guess that there is lots a person can say but my honest serious chagrin comes when we have dropped to the depth of people on here pleading for Nade and Obua to come on and increase our chances. For the understatement of the year I suggest we are not really very good.

:faf::faf::faf:

hibsbollah
09-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Oh and the other highlight on the match thread was a rumour that Meadow had scored only for it to be declared a mistake:faf:

Jim44
09-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Barricades now down over there. You can still hear the sobs. however. :greengrin

Sergey
09-01-2010, 07:14 PM
OK, Aberdeen is not an easy place to go to, and full marks in their endeavours to eke out a turgid draw, but things have got to get better for our beloved neighbours.

They've got their semi-final on the 2nd of February to look forward to, and then 5 days later........

.....£17.6M to find.

Mikey
09-01-2010, 07:19 PM
They're also getting their wish and playing more and more of their highly talented youngsters. Hearts have got the best youth development policy in Scotland. FACT.

Barney McGrew
09-01-2010, 07:20 PM
They're just copying Man Utd.

All big teams go out in the first round.

Us peg sellers can never understand how big massive teams operate.

iwasthere1972
09-01-2010, 07:21 PM
OK, Aberdeen is not an easy place to go to, and full marks in their endeavours to eke out a turgid draw, but things have got to get better for our beloved neighbours.

They've got their semi-final on the 2nd of February to look forward to, and then 5 days later........

.....£17.6M to find.

It's a rollover this week. :wink:

Cool_Hand_Luke
09-01-2010, 07:22 PM
...go to the bar for a drink after the game. Laszlo buys the first drinks, McGhee the second, then Laszlo again before McGhee turns round and says "shouldn't you f*** off now, its the fourth round"

:greengrin

Hibs Class
09-01-2010, 07:23 PM

.....£17.6M to find.

:confused:

I think Sergey was acknowledging their gallant efforts to lessen their debt by holding out for a money spinning replay through a backs-to-the-walls nil-nil result. Sadly for them their plans went toes up when it turned out that Aberdeen are marginally less pish / slightly more lethal in front of goal than them.

Sergey
09-01-2010, 07:30 PM
I think Sergey was acknowledging their gallant efforts to lessen their debt by holding out for a money spinning replay through a backs-to-the-walls nil-nil result. Sadly for them their plans went toes up when it turned out that Aberdeen are marginally less pish / slightly more lethal in front of goal than them.

I had to endure the Open all Mics crap on Radio Scotland today and the summariser mentioned that at every Aberdeen corner, the Yams had all 11 players in their own penalty area.

IWasThere2016
09-01-2010, 07:32 PM

.....£17.6M to find.

:greengrin GET IT UP THEM! :thumbsup:

Sergey
09-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Before they all reach for their antidepressants; at least Jose, Wallace and Driver aren't cup-tied :devil:

machibby
09-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Can someone please tell that Laszlo we get the point, he needs new forwards. Because frankly hearing him say it is seriously getting on my nerves. Message understood...now shut-up:clown:

sleeping giant
09-01-2010, 07:49 PM
Can someone please tell that Laszlo we get the point, he needs new forwards. Because frankly hearing him say it is seriously getting on my nerves. Message understood...now shut-up:clown:

He is only answering questions put to him !!

blackpoolhibs
09-01-2010, 07:53 PM
To be fair though, all shabba needs is a couple of forwards, and the'd be right up there, and probably still in the cup. Its just a pity ol shabba cant seem to spot one good enough.:confused:

Seveno
09-01-2010, 07:54 PM
On a day when there was very little entertainment at ER, we should thank our blessings for dear old Shaba and his ramblings,

machibby
09-01-2010, 08:06 PM
To be fair though, all shabba needs is a couple of forwards, and the'd be right up there, and probably still in the cup. Its just a pity ol shabba cant seem to spot one good enough.:confused:
He's got his stewart to take his penalties why would he possibly need anything else given the style of football he wants played

James Connolly
09-01-2010, 08:20 PM
If he had any balls at all, he'd tell the Mad One to ram the job up his ring-piece; thankfully he's just another puppet in Vlad's crumbling empire!:agree:

sunshine1875
09-01-2010, 08:34 PM
...go to the bar for a drink after the game. Laszlo buys the first drinks, McGhee the second, then Laszlo again before McGhee turns round and says "shouldn't you f*** off now, its the fourth round"

:greengrin deserved a response - may send it to the Yams at work.

One Day Soon
09-01-2010, 08:44 PM

.....£17.6M to find.

On the 7th February how much is it we have to find? Is it nothing?

Is that because we, the Wee Team, are solvent, are still in the cup, are 9 points ahead of them in the league, are actively looking to sign new players rather than engaging in fantasy player 'trials', are about to build the final stand rather than just talk about it, have a manager who knows what he's doing and is allowed to actually manage and have people in charge of the club who don't spend their every waking moment dreaming up ways to rip every last penny out of the club and over to Lithuania?

Mikey
09-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Knockedout

Greenblood70
09-01-2010, 09:06 PM
What a satisfying day, The blooded turds papped out the Cup and just when they thought it couldn't get any worse that self obsessed socket Lawson simpers away on Jim Traynor. Difficult to say which one is more humiliating:greengrin

Jaz
09-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Csaba and Yogi are in the pub after tonight's games.

Yogi buys the first drink, Lazlo the second, then Yogi, before Lazlo gets them in again.

Yogi was about to head to the bar when he turned to the Jambo master tactician and says........"Shouldn't you **** off now, it's the 5th round!!"

Jim44
09-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Isn't Jambo intolerence astounding? In a thread over there, a Jambo punter asks " Hibernian. Is their name on it this year? Discuss"
Among the obvious putdowns, a guy with over 2000 posts, chips in with - "Too far. There is no 'huge line' to cross, there is no curse on Hibs, and they probably do have the bottle to beat a few lower league clubs, an SPL side and one of the old firm in a one off cup tie. They have a chance. It will happen one day. Its not difficult to win if you get a few easy draws while other SPL teams put each other out. They could easily get put out yes, but at the same time could easily win it IMO..............he was instantly barred.

HibbyAndy
09-01-2010, 09:41 PM
If he had any balls at all, he'd tell the Mad One to ram the job up his ring-piece; thankfully he's just another puppet in Vlad's crumbling empire!:agree:

Correct.

Another long line of Hearts managers run by the owner who knows the sqaure route of ****all about football.

Laszlo like many before him does not have the baws to stand up to the man that wants to be the centre of attention.

Nae luck Hearts, your just a shan team.

Mr Magoo
09-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Csaba Lazlo and Mark McGee go to the bar after the game. Lazlo buys the first drinks McGee the second,then Lazlo again and before and says "should'nt you **** off now, its the 4th round"

:top marks

Cool_Hand_Luke
09-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Csaba Lazlo and Mark McGee go to the bar after the game. Lazlo buys the first drinks McGee the second,then Lazlo again and before and says "should'nt you **** off now, its the 4th round"

http://www.hibs.net/message/showpost.php?p=2303510&postcount=64

Bostonhibby
09-01-2010, 09:52 PM
What did he say?

:boo hoo: I'm lost, has anyone seen my mum?

:boo hoo: Big boys keep picking on me?

Did you know you will never lose your mittens if you join them together with a length of wool run inside the sleeves of your duffle coat?

Jaz
09-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Better:

Yogi buys the first drink, Lazlo the second, then Yogi, before Lazlo gets them in again.

Yogi was about to head to the bar when he turned to the Jambo master tactician and says........"Shouldn't you **** off now, it's the 5th round!!"

truehibernian
09-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Hearts fans remind me all the time of Hyacynth Bucket in Keeping Up Appearances. Always trying ever so hard to be above everyone else, arrogant, name dropping, trying to live a champagne lifestyle (with absolutely no style) on an irn bru wallet, however they can never ever hide the fact that there are more than a few Onslow's in the family tree. If being a bad loser was an Olympic sport then there would be a few gold medallists over at Tynecastle.

hibsbollah
09-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Did you know you will never lose your mittens if you join them together with a length of wool run inside the sleeves of your duffle coat?

Not true, the wool often snaps leaving one of the mittens lying in the snow and the other one stuck half way up your arm:boo hoo:

Bostonhibby
09-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Not true, the wool often snaps leaving one of the mittens lying in the snow and the other one stuck half way up your arm:boo hoo:

Cheers! Hopefully wee Shaun will pick this up. I will stick to stapling them to my wrists as usual.

Sergey
09-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Boo... i8hibsh has been rumbled :boo hoo:

CropleyWasGod
09-01-2010, 11:25 PM

Not worth 10/10, mate.... today was the 4th round :wink:

HibeeUnderwood
09-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Someone in the crowd threw a snowball at Nade!

:faf: :devil:

thebakerboy
09-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Commentator said NADE just loves scoring against Dons . Question has he ever , does he know how , what the **** did the commentator know that we dont.:jamboak::devil:

Jaz
09-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Not worth 10/10, mate.... today was the 4th round :wink:

See #85

Sir David Gray
09-01-2010, 11:42 PM
3 out of his 10 Hearts goals have come against Aberdeen.

For anyone else, three goals in two and a half years against a particular opponent would be nothing worth speaking about but for Nade that's deemed to be fairly prolific.

the_ginger_hibee
09-01-2010, 11:59 PM
3 out of his 10 Hearts goals have come against Aberdeen.

For anyone else, three goals in two and a half years against a particular opponent would be nothing worth speaking about but for Nade that's deemed to be fairly prolific.

Wow. He really does hate Aberdeen. Truly Nade-Prolific!

Fifer
10-01-2010, 12:20 AM

Baader
10-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Anyone else hope Shabby stays as manager there for the foreseeable future? God knows who's signing who there but he has brought some of his own men in and they've all been crap (Obua must've been one of his due to Uganda connection for eg.) Good eye for a player if you ask me and the chronic standard of football apparently on offer is no less than what those clowns deserve. Keep up the good work LastLow! :thumbsup:

gorgie_harp
10-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Hearts fans remind me all the time of Hyacynth Bucket in Keeping Up Appearances. Always trying ever so hard to be above everyone else, arrogant, name dropping, trying to live a champagne lifestyle (with absolutely no style) on an irn bru wallet, however they can never ever hide the fact that there are more than a few Onslow's in the family tree. If being a bad loser was an Olympic sport then there would be a few gold medallists over at Tynecastle.
:faf::faf::top marks

Prof. Shaggy
10-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Best bits:

1. Both sheep goals are offside :faf:

2. Nade comes on and looks like a player...

Nakedmanoncrack
10-01-2010, 01:22 AM
Abysmal 'crowd' of only 8,226 at Pittodrie.

CB_NO3
10-01-2010, 03:08 AM
Was listening to this in the car on the way home, quality interview from Csaba. Not got a clue what he is on about but hey. 1 minute 40 secs into it is my favourite " We need help".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8450268.stm

MWHIBBIES
10-01-2010, 04:43 AM
My dad and me were pishing ourselfs at his slavering.

He has a point tbh they do need help but im all out of 20 goal a season strikers sorry shabby.

Part/Time Supporter
10-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Best bits:

1. Both sheep goals are offside :faf:

2. Nade comes on and looks like a player...

Nade is by far their best forward at present.

tony higgins
10-01-2010, 07:15 AM

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Cabbage East
10-01-2010, 10:50 AM
We fly out ze cup :faf:

Dashing Bob S
10-01-2010, 09:55 PM
If you haven't already, have a little listen.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8450268.stm

Well, it certainly cheered me up!

HibbyAndy
10-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Nae luck ya slavering Hearts ******.

Your no getting money for new players so GIFRUY.

joe breezy
10-01-2010, 10:02 PM
:thumbsup::faf:

GlesgaeHibby
10-01-2010, 10:20 PM
"Hearts are one of the best clubs in Scottish Football" :faf::faf::faf:

.Sean.
10-01-2010, 10:21 PM
"Hearts are one of the best clubs in Scottish Football" :faf::faf::faf:
Well we do say the Yams Bams are deusional :wink:

GlesgaeHibby
10-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Well we do say the Yams Bams are deusional :wink:

It was the BBC interviewer that said that tho!!

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Someone in the crowd threw a snowball at Nade! :faf: :devil: If it had been of The Tunnocks variety he would have caught it before it hit the deck!

Pedantic_Hibee
10-01-2010, 11:13 PM
If it had been of The Tunnocks variety he would have caught it before it hit the deck!

Nah, I think he would have miscontrolled it.

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Nah, I think he would have miscontrolled it. Not if it was something he could eat he wouldnae!

HibbyAndy
10-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Not if it was something he could eat he wouldnae!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mjhibby
11-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Loving it at my work just now.Weve had a few jambos mouthing of since the derby about how they are on a roll,dont need new strikers,hibs are mince,they have a better squad than us etc.After their humping by the sheep they are positively suicidal and dont want to talk about it.Hysterical if it wasnt so sad.I just walk past them and smile and sing a quiet rendition of ooh to be.I almost wish they would be able to raise a smile.If they beat st mirren on saturday they will quickly fall in line behind the mad one and saturday was just a blip in his masterplan.Till they get horsed by rangers the following week of course.
Biggest laugh is of course their game against st mirren in the diddy cup the one thats not worth a sook,according to them now is their biggest game for years.You couldnt make it up if you tried.They are such an embarrassment to edinburgh.

Dashing Bob S
11-01-2010, 10:31 AM
They are bricking themselves, as they've gotten so obsessed with our Scottish Cup record that they fear us winning it more than anything else in life. Their fear of us winning the thing massively exceeds any disappointment we ever have at being knocked out.

Perversely, that's why we're starting to enjoy the SC so much, because they obviously really dread it.

Danderhall Hibs
11-01-2010, 10:45 AM
They are bricking themselves, as they've gotten so obsessed with our Scottish Cup record that they fear us winning it more than anything else in life. Their fear of us winning the thing massively exceeds any disappointment we ever have at being knocked out.

:agree: Just said the same to someone at work - it's more important to them that we don't win it.

lapsedhibee
11-01-2010, 10:55 AM
:agree: Just said the same to someone at work - it's more important to them that we don't win it.

You can understand their fear, though. Their greatest rivals making any inroad, however small, into what has become virtually private property for them, they've won it that often.

H18sry
11-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Mark McGee and Csaba Lazlo having a post match drink at Todders on Sat Lazlo buys the first round McGee the 2nd round Csaba buys the third round McGee the fourth round then McGee turns to Csaba and say's shouldn't you .... off now its the fifth round :faf::faf::faf:

lapsedhibee
11-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Mark McGee and Csaba Lazlo having a post match drink at Todders on Sat Lazlo buys the first round McGee the 2nd round Csaba buys the third round McGee the fourth round then McGee turns to Csaba and say's shouldn't you .... off now its the fifth round :faf::faf::faf:

TBH in the Sheepies' current financial state and with Magoo being a sourfaced git, I don't see him turning down a pint when it's Shabby's round, so feel this story lacks realism.

Sprouleflyer
11-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Loving it at my work just now.Weve had a few jambos mouthing of since the derby about how they are on a roll,dont need new strikers,hibs are mince,they have a better squad than us etc.After their humping by the sheep they are positively suicidal and dont want to talk about it.Hysterical if it wasnt so sad.I just walk past them and smile and sing a quiet rendition of ooh to be.I almost wish they would be able to raise a smile.If they beat st mirren on saturday they will quickly fall in line behind the mad one and saturday was just a blip in his masterplan.Till they get horsed by rangers the following week of course.
Biggest laugh is of course their game against st mirren in the diddy cup the one thats not worth a sook,according to them now is their biggest game for years.You couldnt make it up if you tried.They are such an embarrassment to edinburgh.

As a support they don’t deserve to win the League cup. They have played down the League cup ever since 98 and belittled any other clubs achievements in that competition.