PDA

View Full Version : FAO Ross Carmichael

jakki
09-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Ross I know you read hibs.net and I want to confirm that a few of us Hibees are meeting up in the Black Bull, Mid Calder for my birthday drinks night out on the22nd January at 7.30. PM me if you can come.

Admins. I know this is the wrong board to post this on but can you leave it for a couple of days.We only met up again a few weeks ago when he delivered a pizza and had a short chat but as he had other pizzas to deliver it was only a very short chat but he did say he would like to meet other .netters at my birthday bash. Oh BTW he's my hubby's cousins son!:wink:

Oops Just realised that he might be Ross Stephenson(Stevenson) as his Granny was widowed and remarried and so hubby's cousins had different surnames

Hibbyradge
09-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Ross I know you read hibs.net and I want to confirm that a few of us Hibees are meeting up in the Black Bull, Mid Calder for my birthday drinks night out on the22nd January at 7.30. PM me if you can come.

Admins. I know this is the wrong board to post this on but can you leave it for a couple of days.We only met up again a few weeks ago when he delivered a pizza and had a short chat but as he had other pizzas to deliver it was only a very short chat but he did say he would like to meet other .netters at my birthday bash. Oh BTW he's my hubby's cousins son!:wink:

It depends. What kind of Pizza was it? :wink:

Toaods
09-01-2010, 11:33 AM
send him a PM and he will get it when he next logs in...:notworthy:

Toaods
09-01-2010, 11:35 AM
It depends. What kind of Pizza was it? :wink:

he delivered to us recently too and was asking what the conditions were like on the park.

I replied "Deep Pan, crisp and even." :faf:

poolman
09-01-2010, 11:38 AM
he delivered to us recently too and was asking what the conditions were like on the park.

I replied "Deep Pan, crisp and even." :faf:

:bitchy::tee hee:

jakki
09-01-2010, 11:49 AM
send him a PM and he will get it when he next logs in...:notworthy:

If I had his username I would have PMed him. OK I might have my "blonde" moments but I'm not daft.:wink:

Toaods
09-01-2010, 11:52 AM
OK I might have my "blonde" moments but I'm not daft.:wink:

:agree:

....Wee Toaods announced the other day that she feels like writing in to Disney to complain about their movies and TV series designed for teenagers.

"Why?" I asked

reply "because the stupid ones or the horrible ones are always blonde."

:faf:

chorley_fm
09-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Why dont you just call the Pizza company and ask them for his number ?

Pedantic_Hibee
09-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Order a pizza and catch up with him then :aok:

Toaods
09-01-2010, 12:03 PM
always funny....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLTYdJe6tKY&feature=related