PDA

View Full Version : Most Inappropriately Dressed Person (Comp)

Dashing Bob S
09-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Let's have a little post-festive fun. Get the camera phones out and snap the most inappropriately dressed person at the game today. Somebody wearing just a t-shirt or Hibs strip or thin jacket in the sub-zero temps. There's bound to be one, and the odds are that they'll be in the East.

Almost breaks my heart that I'll be going to the FF, but i'll keep my beady eyes open all the same.

Sas_The_Hibby
09-01-2010, 10:09 AM
You're just trying to encourage kamikaze streaking, aren't you?! :greengrin

johnrebus
09-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Let's have a little post-festive fun. Get the camera phones out and snap the most inappropriately dressed person at the game today. Somebody wearing just a t-shirt or Hibs strip or thin jacket in the sub-zero temps. There's bound to be one, and the odds are that they'll be in the East.

Almost breaks my heart that I'll be going to the FF, but i'll keep my beady eyes open all the same.

In this this repect Csaba deserves a lifetimes achievement award as he really should always be dressed as a clown.........,

:agree:

Keith_M
09-01-2010, 10:22 AM
I will take up the gauntlet that you've thrown down Bob and will now be attending the game dressed as Tarzan!

I'm not giving my location in the stadium away now but shouldn't be too hard to spot as I swing from the roof.

:greengrin

hibsbollah
09-01-2010, 10:38 AM
I will look out my feather boa and crash helmet for the occasion:agree:

Hibbyradge
09-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Good idea, DBS! :thumbsup:

Baw187
09-01-2010, 10:47 AM

Thought you were sitting in the South?:wink:

Dashing Bob S
09-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Thought you were sitting in the South?:wink:

It was originally mooted, but my festive excesses have made me fair game for guilt-tripping, and I've thus been railroaded into making it a family rather than friends day, so it's the FF for me.

There might be a few deliverance types in the Medda end who'd give us a run for their money, though, so Mike, get snapping!

Sas_The_Hibby
09-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Would a tarred and feathered stadium announcer count? I only ask in case the Medda fans heard about his "mighty Irvine Meadow" comment last week.................. :greengrin

O'Rourke3
09-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Home or away fans? Bit unfair on the mob from Ayrshire as they'll have tartan edging to most of their clothes, feather cut hairstyles, levi's staypress trousers and simon tops with stars on them. Also a fair chance they'll sing songs about blood knees and onions (apparently)

lyonhibs
10-01-2010, 11:46 AM
The winner of this poll must surely be the guy I saw coming through the turnstiles of the East wearing - I kid you not - A Nottingham Forest away top, a pair of cargo shorts - just below the knee - and trainers.

Honestly, mild frostbite would not have been out of the question for the lad!!!!

Dashing Bob S
10-01-2010, 11:54 AM
That's the winner, LH, without a doubt.

I did see one chap on the way out, wearing a Hibs top and talking into a mobile. He was walking past the Albion Bar. It wasn't just so much that he was under dressed, it was his walk; while everybody else was hunched and striding quickly towards the warmth of home or car, he was positively sauntering, as if it was a balmy summer's evening.

Barney McGrew
10-01-2010, 11:57 AM
The winner of this poll must surely be the guy I saw coming through the turnstiles of the East wearing - I kid you not - A Nottingham Forest away top, a pair of cargo shorts - just below the knee - and trainers.

Honestly, mild frostbite would not have been out of the question for the lad!!!!

I saw him standing outside the shop before the game. Mental.

Toaods
10-01-2010, 12:46 PM

He's exempt as he is the chairman of the Nottingham Innuits Branch of the Hibs SC.

Hibbyradge
10-01-2010, 12:55 PM
I saw a bloke wearing a blue SKIRT, white ankle socks and trainers on Princes Street.

tony higgins
10-01-2010, 01:02 PM
He's exempt as he is the chairman of the Nottingham Innuits Branch of the Hibs SC.

:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

Jack
10-01-2010, 01:04 PM
When I was outside the Coopers having a cigarette there was a guy (non football related I think) walking down ER wearing a skin tight t-shirt, that was way too small, skinny denims, trainers and a totty SCARF! :rolleyes:

James70
10-01-2010, 01:24 PM
I was wearing my wellies which I know wasn't inappropriate but judging by the way they were playing I think half the Hibs team were playing in their wellies too! :greengrin

Hibbyradge
10-01-2010, 01:32 PM
When I was outside the Coopers having a cigarette there was a guy (non football related I think) walking down ER wearing a skin tight t-shirt, that was way too small, skinny denims, trainers and a totty SCARF! :rolleyes:

I wonder how many girlfriends that chap has had.

mglancy23
10-01-2010, 01:35 PM

seen him too! madness

whereswallace?
10-01-2010, 03:28 PM

He must have checked the BBC weather forecast before he left :devil:

G15 Hibs
10-01-2010, 06:08 PM

This chap was sitting a few rows in front of me. Shivering all the way through the game. I was cold just looking at him.

Cropley10
10-01-2010, 06:13 PM
This chap was sitting a few rows in front of me. Shivering all the way through the game. I was cold just looking at him.

I wasn't sure what he was trying to prove. Was he trying to win a bet?

cocopops1875
10-01-2010, 06:33 PM
I wasn't sure what he was trying to prove. Was he trying to win a bet?

probably a bid to look cool:cool2: in front of his mates

Woody1985
10-01-2010, 07:30 PM
My money is on the 25 people on the pitch

Technically, I would have thought the two linesman weren't on the pitch. :greengrin

Unless they have a toe on the line and they are technically in play. :greengrin

Cabbage East
10-01-2010, 07:38 PM

Seen him next to the bookies in the East before kick off, had the wacky student look about him.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-01-2010, 07:42 PM
what was Yogi's jacket about?

Had a touch of the riding school about it. Next he'll be stotting about in jodhpurs :wink: and optional monacle.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-01-2010, 07:44 PM
from a wider context the Edinburgh Rugby multicoloured effort of a top must shirely win hands down in any most inappropriate dress competitions. Cant think of any situation in which it would be appropriate. Perhaps they should donate them to a "get yourself seen" safety campaign for local schools.

Jamesie
10-01-2010, 07:48 PM
what was Yogi's jacket about?

Had a touch of the riding school about it. Next he'll be stotting about in jodhpurs :wink: and optional monacle.

Believe Yogi was sporting the new Hibernian Barbour range - I kid you not - currently on sale in the club shop!

Crab apple
10-01-2010, 08:25 PM
from a wider context the Edinburgh Rugby multicoloured effort of a top must shirely win hands down in any most inappropriate dress competitions. Cant think of any situation in which it would be appropriate. Perhaps they should donate them to a "get yourself seen" safety campaign for local schools.

I suspect Shaun Lawson has one of these to wear alternately with his Norwich v neck sweater.

cocopops1875
10-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Believe Yogi was sporting the new Hibernian Barbour range - I kid you not - currently on sale in the club shop!

£75 of your hard earned cash for one of those bad boys :wink: