PDA

View Full Version : Burns Night

London Hibs Supporters Club
09-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Just a wee last shout for the London Hibs Burns Night.

Jan 30th Pendrells Oak Pub in Holburn
Alex Cropley & Kano are our guests.
£15 a ticket (going very fast).

:notworthy:

Holmesdale Hibs
19-01-2010, 08:15 AM
Is it ok to pay on the night? If not can you let me know the easiest way to buy a ticket?

Cheers.

Viva_Palmeiras
19-01-2010, 08:23 AM
I can certainly recommend it from my time down South - cracking guests, entertainment and great bunch of lads and lasses that do us proud in the big smoke. LH Truly hammered home to me how great and BIG a club Hibernian FC are.

If you are in town or visiting get yourselves and yer mates there!

London Hibs Supporters Club
19-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Is it ok to pay on the night? If not can you let me know the easiest way to buy a ticket?

Cheers.

You have a PM with payment details.

Just to re-emphasise, we only have a handful of tickets left and these are sure to sell-out over the coming days, so if anyone is interested, please make your intentions clear on this thread and we will forward on the details.

brog
19-01-2010, 09:57 AM
We've just heard we have 2 other Hibs Legends fom the Tornadoes team attending so please do book soonest. This is not a marketing ploy, we've already sold well over 100 tickets but we don't want anyone to be disappointed.

Holmesdale Hibs
19-01-2010, 10:04 AM
You have a PM with payment details.

Just to re-emphasise, we only have a handful of tickets left and these are sure to sell-out over the coming days, so if anyone is interested, please make your intentions clear on this thread and we will forward on the details.

Thanks for the message, I will get it sorted asap.

I was at the 2008 Burns Night and I can also recommend it to anyone who is in town.

Looking forward to it.

Berwickhibby
19-01-2010, 11:58 AM
We've just heard we have 2 other Hibs Legends fom the Tornadoes team attending so please do book soonest. This is not a marketing ploy, we've already sold well over 100 tickets but we don't want anyone to be disappointed.

Hi Brian,

Dont want steal yer thunder :greengrin But Berwick Hibs Burns Night on the same night with Jackie McNamara, Ralph Callachan, Mickey Weir, Lawrie Reilly, Kurtis Byrne and John Leslie as confirmed guests:agree:

GGTTH

hibbie02
19-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi Brian,

Dont want steal yer thunder :greengrin But Berwick Hibs Burns Night on the same night with Jackie McNamara, Ralph Callachan, Mickey Weir, Lawrie Reilly, Kurtis Byrne and John Leslie as confirmed guests:agree:

GGTTH

Aye but you don't know who we have added to the line up..........:greengrin

Okay we have Alex Cropley, Sloop John B(lackley), John Brownlie, John Hazel and Paul Kane. I think 3 Tornadoes trumps a (very agreeable) Famous Fiver.

Roll Up Roll Up!!!!!!

Berwickhibby
19-01-2010, 02:10 PM

Okay we have Alex Cropley, Sloop John B(lackley), John Brownlie, John Hazel and Paul Kane. I think 3 Tornadoes trumps a (very agreeable) Famous Fiver.

Roll Up Roll Up!!!!!!

:thumbsup: mmmmm but I will raise you the u19's Cup, u19's League trophy and the East of Scotland shield :greengrin:bye: ha ha ha

hibbie02
19-01-2010, 03:28 PM
:thumbsup: mmmmm but I will raise you the u19's Cup, u19's League trophy and the East of Scotland shield :greengrin:bye: ha ha ha

You are just soooooooooooo obsessed by material things. Anyway hope it goes well for you. :thumbsup:

Sergey
19-01-2010, 04:27 PM

You've got a pretty impressive set of raffle prizes, that's for sure!

brog
19-01-2010, 04:50 PM

Roll Up Roll Up!!!!!!

Even 4 Tornadoes, John Hazel has to count! I'm sure we'll both have great evenings!! Nearly 150 tickets sold in London now!
GGTTH!

joe breezy
19-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Ah cannae wait, my first night oot fur ages due to the long cold January of skintness

Velma Dinkley
19-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Is it on the Monday? What time does it start and finish?

joe breezy
19-01-2010, 09:39 PM
30th January is the Saturday, the day after payday fur me.

It finishes at 1am, starts at 7