Nade said of Robinson: "This kind of player I like because he likes to run."

i.e "So I don't have to" big lump.

But please don't leave :boo hoo:

MWHIBBIES
08-01-2010, 02:24 PM

Yeh the reputation of the spl will go right down is nade leaves but what real want real get.

18Craig75
08-01-2010, 02:30 PM
"Nade has found himself the targets of cruel chants about his weight and goalscoring record since joining Hearts two and a half years ago."

:thumbsup:

Franck Stanton
08-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Why dont we have a whip-round to keep the big lump at the pbs ?

Bayern Bru
08-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Anyone else heard the 'Nade to Rangers' rumour, if Boyd goes down south?
Can't believe there'd be any substance in that, but good for a laugh at least!
:greengrin

poolman
08-01-2010, 02:56 PM

I like this quote

If I've got a possibility to go to another country and learn their kind of football, this is something good for me," he said.

Does anybody know of a country that it doesny matter if so-called strikers dinny score goals :agree:

Dashing Bob S
08-01-2010, 03:01 PM
I wouldn't knock this one as it may have legs. £50 m from Real for Nade would either wipe out the debt or build the new stand.

Sergey
08-01-2010, 03:09 PM
I wouldn't knock this one as it may have legs. £50 m from Real for Nade would either wipe out the debt or build the new stand.

Maybe Nade could put himself forward as the wrecking ball for when demolition starts.

robinp
08-01-2010, 03:16 PM
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/

But the Frenchman, 25, has also opened talks over extending his stay with the Jambos, insisting his critics will not drive him out of Tynecastle.

:notworthy::faf:

Bayern Bru
08-01-2010, 03:18 PM
But the Frenchman, 25, has also opened talks over extending his stay with the Jambos, insisting his critics will not drive him out of Tynecastle.

Of course not. We'll help out with the crane and forklift though.

Dashing Bob S
08-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Maybe Nade could put himself forward as the wrecking ball for when demolition starts.

Then he'd better be quick - the weather must be playing havoc with the old asbestos stand.

Woody1985
08-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Talk about selective reporting.

"Everywhere you go, you're going to hear some people talk badly about you," said Nade, who has netted just twice since February.

Bostonhibby
08-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Anyone else heard the 'Nade to Rangers' rumour, if Boyd goes down south?
Can't believe there'd be any substance in that, but good for a laugh at least!
:greengrin

Have heard he does a better omelette.....:faf:

1875godsgift
08-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Nade said of Robinson: "This kind of player I like because he likes to run.
"I just watch him run and I keep more of my energy to attack when I've got the ball."
I liked that bit!

Bostonhibby
08-01-2010, 09:29 PM
I like this quote

If I've got a possibility to go to another country and learn their kind of football, this is something good for me," he said.

Does anybody know of a country that it doesny matter if so-called strikers dinny score goals :agree:

:agree: learn their kind of football? must go something like this in countries across the world : -

now pay atention, you are a striker . the round thing is the ball, knock it into the netty type thing between the 2 upright sticks and the one horizontal one. How often you succeed in that endeavour will tell you how good a striker you are - you do not have to change country, the uprights and horizontal bar are the same worldwide. If I were you I would say where I am - look how much money you are getting in relation to how often you have managed it

Woody1985
08-01-2010, 10:29 PM
:agree: learn their kind of football? must go something like this in countries across the world : -

now pay atention, you are a striker . the round thing is the ball, knock it into the netty type thing between the 2 upright sticks and the one horizontal one. How often you succeed in that endeavour will tell you how good a striker you are - you do not have to change country, the uprights and horizontal bar are the same worldwide. If I were you I would say where I am - look how much money you are getting in relation to how often you have managed it

Good point, has anyone worked out his £ to goal ratio? :faf:

hibeemikey21
08-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Tin hat time, but do any of you, all joking aside think he is actually a decent player. Granted Witevveen, Mole and the Dancing Queen herself are all useless but I thought he had a good game against us. The ball is just lumped up to him and more often than not, he will take it down and bring others into play. Its a tough gig but he does it well and puts his bulk to good use. For example, for their goal, note how he just brushes McCormack off. He was excatly the sort of player I thought we were crying out for on Sunday.

Stokesy was being used as a target man where he would be at his most effective playing off one IMO. That was why I wanted Riordan off for Nish in the second half, but he did his usual magic in the one moment he entered the game and that was that!

Fire at will.

MWHIBBIES
08-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Tin hat time, but do any of you, all joking aside think he is actually a decent player. Granted Witevveen, Mole and the Dancing Queen herself are all useless but I thought he had a good game against us. The ball is just lumped up to him and more often than not, he will take it down and bring others into play. Its a tough gig but he does it well and puts his bulk to good use. For example, for their goal, note how he just brushes McCormack off. He was excatly the sort of player I thought we were crying out for on Sunday.

Stokesy was being used as a target man where he would be at his most effective playing off one IMO. That was why I wanted Riordan off for Nish in the second half, but he did his usual magic in the one moment he entered the game and that was that!

Fire at will.
Agree tbh was involved in all things they did well on sunday.

Hainan Hibs
08-01-2010, 10:36 PM

Fire at will.

I can see where you are coming from. I think he is pish, and is shown to be against most teams in the SPL. Unfortunately against Hearts our starting 11 ***** it and turn into complete fairies which makes Nade look semi-decent.

Woody1985
08-01-2010, 10:38 PM

Fire at will.

He has looked a bit better since his fitness has clearly improved and his link up play has been pretty decent from what I've seen lately. However, he returns next to no goals at all. You could say that is just cos he's at that **** hole but his whole career record is the same.

He doesn't have the athleticism to play anywhere else on the park and is probably best just off a runner (as he says) but he still doesn't deliver anywhere near enough.

I think a lot of the stick he gets is related to his salary compared with his playing ability. If he was on 1-1.5k per week I think people might look at him a little differently.

At the end of the day though, he's still gash. :LOL

Jamesie
08-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Anyone ever seen Nade and Konte in the same room? :wink:

Capt Mainwaring
08-01-2010, 10:52 PM

Fire at will.

Utter pish, I would be embarrassed to have that fat useless lump in our team,

hibeemikey21
08-01-2010, 11:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ9Ygy68S0c

Watch from 1:06.

This was the game before the derby and I'd be very surprised if you didnt think he had a good game against us. I think a fully fit Nade could be a very effective player and it appears both his confidence and fitness levels are improving.

I personally wouldnt be dissappointed or surprised at all if he got a move away from Hearts and ended up at a better team.

I cant see how you think it is pish to suggest that there is a player behind that flab!

poolman
09-01-2010, 12:00 AM

This was the game before the derby and I'd be very surprised if you didnt think he had a good game against us. I think a fully fit Nade could be a very effective player and it appears both his confidence and fitness levels are improving.

I personally wouldnt be dissappointed or surprised at all if he got a move away from Hearts and ended up at a better team.

I cant see how you think it is pish to suggest that there is a player behind that flab!

:hmmm:

hibee_nation
09-01-2010, 12:16 AM

I think brydekirk like wee airdrie jambo will agree with you. :devil:

crewetollhibee
09-01-2010, 02:26 AM
"Nade has found himself the targets of cruel chants about his weight and goalscoring record since joining Hearts two and a half years ago."

:thumbsup:
And not just from the Hearts supporters. :devil:

emmjayfox
09-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Really is a comedian, theres some great one liners in here :greengrin

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2010/01/09/christian-nade-i-ll-only-sign-new-hearts-deal-if-we-build-a-squad-to-challenge-old-firm-86908-21953689/

hibee
09-01-2010, 09:52 AM

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2010/01/09/christian-nade-i-ll-only-sign-new-hearts-deal-if-we-build-a-squad-to-challenge-old-firm-86908-21953689/

That's cheered me up !

"His condition was so bad at one point boss Csaba Laszlo even admitted he thought a fat student had wandered over to watch when he turned up to take charge of pre-season training."

hibbie02
09-01-2010, 09:52 AM

Aye but could he do a job for Hibs?:cool2:

WestEndHibee
09-01-2010, 11:03 AM
This board and Easter Road in general will be a much sadder place if he were to leave.

NADE MUST STAY!

fife hfc
09-01-2010, 11:13 AM
But the Frenchman, 25 STONE, has also opened talks over extending his stay with the Jambos, insisting his critics will not drive him out of Tynecastle.

fixed the report:greengrin

fiolex1
09-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Can't see him going to Madrid, it would cost him £250,000 to hire an Antonov to get him over there:agree:

Nailrod
09-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Anyone ever seen Nade and Konte in the same room? :wink:I once saw them going into the same room, if that counts. A short while later Nade emerged, looking even fatter than usual and very pleased with himself. Konte has never been seen since.