PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Office

Frazerbob
08-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Just off the phone to the TO and have to say, 10/10 for service! Got tomorrow's game added to my ST card so all I have to do is swipe it as usual. Could not be any easier.

I asked if the game was in any doubt as I was coming from Aberdeen and would rather wait to pay at the gate if it was as I might not make the rescheduled match. The chap explained that the game was not in any doubt at the moment and the conditions around the ground are far better than Sunday. He also explained that if it was called off I could get a refund if I can't make the rescheduled date.

It's not often I have been able to praise the ticket office in the past so well done! Could it be that we are finally moving into to 21st century? :notworthy:

Removed
08-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Just off the phone to the TO and have to say, 10/10 for service! Got tomorrow's game added to my ST card so all I have to do is swipe it as usual. Could not be any easier.

I asked if the game was in any doubt as I was coming from Aberdeen and would rather wait to pay at the gate if it was as I might not make the rescheduled match. The chap explained that the game was not in any doubt at the moment and the conditions around the ground are far better than Sunday. He also explained that if it was called off I could get a refund if I can't make the rescheduled date.

It's not often I have been able to praise the ticket office in the past so well done! Could it be that we are finally moving into to 21st century? :notworthy:

But did you get charged a booking fee?

Frazerbob
08-01-2010, 12:12 PM
But did you get charged a booking fee?

TBH, I'm happy to pay £1.50 for this easy way of getting a ticket although I do wonder why they don't just make the ticket £16.50. But hey, it's the same if I want to go to a gig or a show at the festival etc.

Removed
08-01-2010, 12:15 PM
TBH, I'm happy to pay £1.50 for this easy way of getting a ticket although I do wonder why they don't just make the ticket £16.50. But hey, it's the same if I want to go to a gig or a show at the festival etc.

I've got an easier way and it's £1.50 cheaper. Just pitch up and pay at the gate :greengrin

And just because others do it doesn't make it right :bitchy:

Frazerbob
08-01-2010, 12:19 PM
I've got an easier way and it's £1.50 cheaper. Just pitch up and pay at the gate :greengrin

And just because others do it doesn't make it right :bitchy:

I wanted to sit in my seat beside my mates though. Don't want some young scallywag sitting there!

Baw187
08-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Wish I'd done that and just had it added to my card. Now I'll have to be there early to pick up my ticket from the ticket office. :grr:

Toaods
08-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Wish I'd done that and just had it added to my card. Now I'll have to be there early to pick up my ticket from the ticket office. :grr:

isn't collection free but adding to card £1.50 as Fraserbob said? sure if you phone the office this afternoon they'll be able to change it for you as at the end of the day they will get more revenue and less of a queueu at the office with those windows sitting open letting the arctic breeze in. :cool2:

ArabHibee
08-01-2010, 02:03 PM
isn't collection free but adding to card £1.50 as Fraserbob said? sure if you phone the office this afternoon they'll be able to change it for you as at the end of the day they will get more revenue and less of a queueu at the office with those windows sitting open letting the arctic breeze in. :cool2:

Nope, the £1.50 charge is a booking fee that you will pay if you do it over internet or by phone, regardless if you are picking up your ticket or having it posted out (in the good old days). The only way you can avoid the booking fee is by going to the ticket office and buying a ticket in person.

Kojock
08-01-2010, 02:11 PM

Wont be that when you pitch up at the gate at 2.55 tomorrow to find your card will not scan and you have to go to the TO and queue beside the other hundreds of folk. :wink:

Baw187
08-01-2010, 02:32 PM

Cheers Toaods. I already chanced it after reading Teo's post on the PM board, and they have 'arranged' to have this added to my card.

Like I said on that thread, I can see me turning up at the turnstyle and the scanner boy telling me, 'computer says no'. :grr: