08-01-2010, 11:43 AM
http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=151649516

:faf:

matty_f
08-01-2010, 12:04 PM

:faf::faf:

Wonder how much you'd have to have had to drink for ****ging a pipe to be given consideration!:greengrin

RIP
08-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Crikey! I bet he felt a bit of a dickin tube!!

Big Frank
08-01-2010, 12:09 PM

Viva_Palmeiras
08-01-2010, 01:19 PM
"The anxious man, aged about 40, gave hospital staff no explanation "

Funny that!

Hibernian Verse
08-01-2010, 01:22 PM

Wonder how much you'd have to have had to drink for ****ging a pipe to be given consideration!:greengrin

A lot I hope :bitchy:

Pretty Boy
08-01-2010, 01:25 PM
I had a mate who was a medicine student.

When he was on placement in the local A&E he had a woman come in at around 4 in the morning with a cue ball from a pool table stuck in an 'intimate' place. After establishing the problem the doctors tried to get an explanation, more for their own amusement than anything else. The explanation she gave was that she was sleepwalking, thought the pool table was a toilet, sat over the pcoket to go and the ball just popped up.

They didn't believe her.

stu in nottingham
08-01-2010, 01:27 PM
They should have just chucked a bucket of cold water on him. :worried:

EskbankHibby
08-01-2010, 01:28 PM

Might have been a tidy pipe dressed provocatively.:dunno::greengrin

stu in nottingham
08-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Might have been a tidy pipe dressed provocatively.:dunno::greengrin

A pipe dream?

McHibby
08-01-2010, 01:35 PM

When he was on placement in the local A&E he had a woman come in at around 4 in the morning with a cue ball from a pool table stuck in an 'intimate' place. After establishing the problem the doctors tried to get an explanation, more for their own amusement than anything else. The explanation she gave was that she was sleepwalking, thought the pool table was a toilet, sat over the pcoket to go and the ball just popped up.

They didn't believe her.

I know a similar story from a doctor (an A&E consultant) who had a guy come in with a tomato ketchup bottle stuck up his erchie. His reason was that he'd been shopping and put the carrier bags on the ground when he got in so he could take his coat and stuff off. But he tripped, and at the same time his trousers fell down, and landed on the ketchup bottle. :faf: The ketchup bottle apprently had the time to put a condom on itself before the guy fell onto it.

They didn't believe him.

blackpoolhibs
08-01-2010, 01:39 PM

They didn't believe her.

Did they take him to the front of the cue.

Toaods
08-01-2010, 01:41 PM
I know a similar story from a doctor (an A&E consultant) who had a guy come in with a tomato ketchup bottle stuck up his erchie. His reason was that he'd been shopping and put the carrier bags on the ground when he got in so he could take his coat and stuff off. But he tripped, and at the same time his trousers fell down, and landed on the ketchup bottle. :faf: The ketchup bottle apprently had the time to put a condom on itself before the guy fell onto it.

They didn't believe him.

saucy antics..:cool2:

iwasthere1972
08-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Did they take him to the front of the cue.

C'mon BH give us a break. :wink:

Toaods
08-01-2010, 01:44 PM

They didn't believe her.

think she drinks in my local.

The regulars know her as '2-shot Carrie'........:faf:

Killiehibbie
08-01-2010, 01:58 PM
A pipe dream?

A whole new meaning for 'being on the pipe'

stu in nottingham
08-01-2010, 02:03 PM

They didn't believe him.

He'd have been better with those little sachet things.

SouthamptonHibs
08-01-2010, 02:13 PM

All is well at this end i'd like to inform you that the pipe is ok and will be back in action soon

hail Hail

hibbie02
08-01-2010, 02:14 PM
He'd have been better with those little sachet things.

There speaks the voice of experience..........

Incidentally is anyone else wondering why the ketchup bottle needed a condom. Sorry I had to ask........... Not an area in which I have any expertise at all. :cool2:

Sergey
08-01-2010, 02:15 PM
I once rammed it right up a Pole.

Hainan Hibs
08-01-2010, 02:17 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

hibbie02
08-01-2010, 02:17 PM

I have found uses for a Pole in the past. :greengrin

Toaods
08-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Incidentally is anyone else wondering why the ketchup bottle needed a condom. Sorry I had to ask........... Not an area in which I have any expertise at all. :cool2:

ever seen the mess your chips get in if you squeeze too hard and it shoots out too early........total abomination...:grr:

Toaods
08-01-2010, 02:32 PM

think this guy must have been using the North Pole.

hibbie02
08-01-2010, 02:40 PM
ever seen the mess your chips get in if you squeeze too hard and it shoots out too early........total abomination...:grr:

Naw I am an HP man meself. You just don't get premature with HP! :cool2:

Raymond
08-01-2010, 03:55 PM
"The anxious man, aged about 40, gave hospital staff no explanation "

Funny that!

Maybe his wife is an Auld Boiler?:greengrin

Toaods
08-01-2010, 08:20 PM
treatment given for deep-rooted 'flue'...:greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
08-01-2010, 09:20 PM
My missus forwarded this to me yesterday after one of her friends had sent it to her and the rest of her social circle with the subject title "Has Brian been up to his old tricks?"

Raging.