PDA

View Full Version : Magoo wants Barr on loan

H18sry
08-01-2010, 09:48 AM
http://msn.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5841742,00.html :faf::faf:

KerPlunk
08-01-2010, 10:00 AM
"We don't have any money to offer for a fee so it would be difficult to get him now.

"I don't think there is anything on as far as a swap is concerned but we might be prepared to loan them someone to help them out.

"It may be that we could sort something out but we definitely want to talk to him about coming in the summer."

Ah, the Aberdeen method of football transfers. :greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
08-01-2010, 10:04 AM
"We don't have any money to offer for a fee so it would be difficult to get him now.

"I don't think there is anything on as far as a swap is concerned but we might be prepared to loan them someone to help them out.

"It may be that we could sort something out but we definitely want to talk to him about coming in the summer."

Sheep v Yams - the can't pay, won't pay Scottish Cup tie.

:greengrin

poolman
08-01-2010, 10:08 AM

"I don't think there is anything on as far as a swap is concerned but we might be prepared to loan them someone to help them out."It may be that we could sort something out but we definitely want to talk to him about coming in the summer."

:wtf: Help them out

Awfully decent of the sheep that is

gogs_t
08-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Am I missing something here? :dunno:

Aberdeen would like the team at the bottom of the league to loan them their best player until the end of the season. :wtf:

RickyS
08-01-2010, 10:48 AM

Eddie May said it would only be a silly money offer that would see him leave in January, so the sheep answer is to say, tell you what let us have him for nowt so we can nick him from you and in return you can have Stuart Duff and Darren Mackie? maybe magoo was right for the Yam joab after all..........tool

ScottB
08-01-2010, 11:43 AM
If he rejected our offer, I can't imagine Aberdeen can afford to offer more...

KeithTheHibby
08-01-2010, 12:05 PM
I reckon Magoo is on some serious mind altering substances these days...slavouring sheep lover that he is.

Baw187
08-01-2010, 12:09 PM
If he rejected our offer, I can't imagine Aberdeen can afford to offer more...

:agree:

Would be mighty dissapointed if that wasn't the case.

Danderhall Hibs
08-01-2010, 12:14 PM
:agree:

Would be mighty dissapointed if that wasn't the case.

Aberdeen can't even afford a nominal fee to get him now - they're trying to saddle Falkirk with some of their duds instead! No way can they afford what we're offering never mind CCC teams (if any) that are interested.

Mind you we should remember that this is part of Barr's agents plan toget to us to offer more.

EskbankHibby
08-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Has McGhee turned a wee bit mental recently or what?

Lost a lot of respect for him after what he said about Murrays challenge on Fyvie at Easter Road. Add that to his childish "don't like him so there" rant about the linesman recently coupled with the total lie about Hegarty threatening to break his legs and we have a man on the very brink of insanity imo.

Fully expect his next interview to be done with pencils up both nostrils and underpants on his head.

Shoe in for the Hearts job after Csaba walks on 1st February, underpants and pencils essential for that job.

mjhibby
08-01-2010, 01:30 PM

Lost a lot of respect for him after what he said about Murrays challenge on Fyvie at Easter Road. Add that to his childish "don't like him so there" rant about the linesman recently coupled with the total lie about Hegarty threatening to break his legs and we have a man on the very brink of insanity imo.

Fully expect his next interview to be done with pencils up both nostrils and underpants on his head.

Shoe in for the Hearts job after Csaba walks on 1st February, underpants and pencils essential for that job.

Wibble,wibble indeed.Mind you i think you are giving mcghee credit for intelligence he doesnt have.So let me get this straight.Falkirk wont contemplate selling barr to hibs for less than £250,000 and he thinks he will get him on loan.Him and shabby are both feeling the pressure or the funny farm awaits me thinks.

--------
08-01-2010, 01:35 PM

:agree: I have to say that he does appear to be seriously out of touch with reality.

McGhee is also trying to beat Hearts to the loan signing of Plymouth striker Steven MacLean. The Dons boss claims he has all but reached an agreement with the player's agent and former Argyle manager Paul Sturrock, who now has a business support role at the club. McGhee added: "I have spoken to Paul Sturrock and Steven's representative Blair Morgan and more or less had a deal done with both of them. But Steven is determined that he wants to leave Plymouth permanently, so I have asked to speak to him personally. When I do that I will explain that we have honourable intentions of bringing him here for the long term."

This is Murky McGhumph himself going to tell the lad that 'we' - that's Murky and his accomplices at the Pits, mind - have HONOURABLE INTENTIONS of offering him permanent terms - they just cannae quite find the spare cash to do it right now, but TRUST them, they will?

Murky McGhumph, HONOUR, and TRUST: three concepts hitherto unconnected in any context whatsoever. :devil:

Spike Mandela
08-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Now he wants Dobbie as well. Has he won the lottery:faf:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aberdeen/8449612.stm

Bostonhibby
08-01-2010, 09:05 PM

Incredible, surely this is the wrong way round?

Barr is unhappy with his current team / manager because of what he always seems to have to say on his behalf and therefore wants Aberdeen and Mr Magoo on loan until the end of the season?

.Sean.
08-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Magoo is a slanty-mouthed, dour-faced tosser :agree:

That is all.

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Magoo is talking about the fat Dobster as a player he admires?:bitchy: If Darren Barr ends up at Aberdeen after a comment like that, then there is something far, far wrong.

Part/Time Supporter
09-01-2010, 10:00 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8449442.stm

Ricky Foster has international potential

:blah:

:faf:

Golden Bear
09-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Seems as though we've offered a loan deal as well.

:confused:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/f/falkirk/8447408.stm