PDA

View Full Version : St Johnstone game on 20th in doubt?

forthhibby
07-01-2010, 05:32 PM
they are due to play at forfar next tuesday, don't see Forfar's pitch being defrosted by then, so will cup tie have priority over league game the following week

mjhibby
07-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Yes i think it has.With league games already planned the following week the earliest the game will be played is the first week in february and that may be in question if there is a replay still to be played.Looks like any new signings will be available as will bamba if he is still here.

Part/Time Supporter
07-01-2010, 05:48 PM
they are due to play at forfar next tuesday, don't see Forfar's pitch being defrosted by then, so will cup tie have priority over league game the following week

Yes

Of course, you could end up with the daft scenario of Forfar v Saints being rescheduled to the 19th/20th (bumping Saints v Hibs), being postponed again due to a frozen pitch while McDiarmid would be playable for a league game

:grr:

sixtwo
07-01-2010, 07:28 PM
I am happy for games to be postponed throughout January. Big Sol makes a fifference for us at the back and if any games can be delayed til he returns I think we'll have a better chance of winning them.....even st johnstone:agree: