PDA

View Full Version : Yams Vlad kills off Plan F's hopes of a striker again

Mag7
07-01-2010, 11:56 AM
I gather that Charlton striker (somebody McLeod?) Plan F brought up on trial has been told it was a waste of time coming as Hearts can't afford to sign him, even until the end of the season.

poolman
07-01-2010, 12:00 PM
I gather that Charlton striker (somebody McLeod?) Plan F brought up on trial has been told it was a waste of time coming as Hearts can't afford to sign him, even until the end of the season.

Complete joke of a club :greengrin

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts39-bid-to-lure-McLeod.5962625.jp

hibsbollah
07-01-2010, 12:06 PM
I liked this from McLeod's agent;

"I got a call on Tuesday from Mr Kornakov (Hearts' interpreter]. He said, 'Tony, I'm just keeping you in the loop. I don't have any messages for you or anything to tell you."

:faf:

Winston Ingram
07-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Shame:greengrin

Jim44
07-01-2010, 12:15 PM

"I got a call on Tuesday from Mr Kornakov (Hearts' interpreter]. He said, 'Tony, I'm just keeping you in the loop. I don't have any messages for you or anything to tell you."

.......Loopy alright. :greengrin

RickyS
07-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Complete joke of a club :greengrin

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts39-bid-to-lure-McLeod.5962625.jp

does not matter, the lads Smith and Robinson are both capable of being the 25 goal a season striker they need, according to a mate of him:cool2:
I just shook my head and walked away:jamboak:

Geo_1875
07-01-2010, 01:00 PM
I hear hertz are blaming there lack of signings on poor translation. Apparently Scabby said "We need strikers bad" and Vlad replied, "Nonsense, we have many strikers bad, we have Nada, Pittenweem and Elliot"

Mikey
07-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Interesting snippet at the bottom about McLean having a concrete offer from Aberdeen but nothing from Hearts. It would be a hoot if he went elsewhere in the SPL after their manager made it so clear that he wanted to sign him.

chorley_fm
07-01-2010, 01:16 PM
wouldn't it just

Caversham Green
07-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Interesting snippet at the bottom about McLean having a concrete offer from Aberdeen but nothing from Hearts. It would be a hoot if he went elsewhere in the SPL after their manager made it so clear that he wanted to sign him.

Is it too late for the Dons to sign him in time to score a hat-trick on Saturday? :devil:

Danderhall Hibs
07-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Today's Times says Peterborough expect to sign this guy. Doesn't say anything about a loan or trial or that - just a proper signing.

Leithenhibby
07-01-2010, 01:54 PM
does not matter, the lads Smith and Robinson are both capable of being the 25 goal a season striker they need, according to a mate of him:cool2:
I just shook my head and walked away:jamboak:

Smith's goal was very well taken :boo hoo::boo hoo: not so sure about 25 a season between them tho. :cool2:

p=sh
07-01-2010, 01:57 PM
does not matter, the lads Smith and Robinson are both capable of being the 2.5 goal a season striker they need,

sorted it for you

Dashing Bob S
07-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Surely, to paraphrase George Foulkes, the emergence of Gary Glen is like signing a £5m striker?

Sergey
07-01-2010, 02:40 PM

Good player, McLean and probably someone who could do a job in the SPL.

bobbyhibs1983
07-01-2010, 03:01 PM
total non story, of course its all paper talk, heartz were never after these 2 players, a hobo story ,trying to unsettle the heartz strikers.

I mean wasn't nade doing well the other week? didn't he like score 2 in 3 or something?

Ritchie
07-01-2010, 03:27 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

now that is funny!!!

GlesgaeHibby
07-01-2010, 03:28 PM
The farce of believing anything will happen
for Hearts in a transfer window.

McLean has received a written offer from Aberdeen and McLeod is off to Peterborough yet both were at Riccarton.

How has two signing targets come to Hearts yet neither signed when they were definitely the managers signing targets. Why did Csaba do this and/or why did Erse not ratify the deal. What a total shambles again from Hearts.

Are we really that skint that we can't sign anyone anymore or does Erse not trust the manager to sign players.

What the **** is going on at Hearts.

Pointless getting excited anymore about rumours of players joining Hearts even if they are pictured here until they've actually signed. Based on recent experiences that will be a very rare moment indeed.

I love Kickback at times! :faf:

Toaods
07-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Surely, to paraphrase George Foulkes, the emergence of Gary Glen is like signing a £5m striker?

or in the words of Gary MacKay - "a great, young striking talent. Just like ma old chum, Wee Robbo. By the way di Ah tell ye I'm his agent.?"

I love Kickback at times!

Who is this chap 'ERSE' they refer to? Can only assume it's Romanov.

like the new saying then.... ERSE...get it sorted..!! :faf:

GlesgaeHibby
07-01-2010, 03:36 PM
or in the words of Gary MacKay - "a great, young striking talent. Just like ma old chum, Wee Robbo. By the way di Ah tell ye I'm his agent.?"

Don't be daft, ERSE is an abbreviation. They still hold Romanov in great affection:

Excitable Russian Submarine Enthusiast.

Nothing to see here, move along:greengrin

mjhibby
07-01-2010, 04:51 PM
They do live in a different world to everybody else.First they were desperate for news of their two signings then it was maybe they could be signing and now of course the mad one has spoken they dont really need them anyway.the young lads at the pbs will go the way of damon gray and ross campbell at er.Thrust into the team too early and fade away.Everybody knows they need strikers including i suspect the mad one but as they are so skint he just strings them along and like the world cup players then says he didnt mean they would actually sign.
It must be great being a hertz fan living in your own wee world when whatever the mad one says is gospel.A bit like one of these religious cults where their followers are seen as loonies by everybody but themselves.Indeed hertz fans say its only everybody outside the pbs and the media who thinks they are embarassing.Summed it up perfectly.:faf:

Jim44
07-01-2010, 05:30 PM
It's taken five and a half years of Madvladness, but at last some observant bright spark Jambo poses the classic question - "What the **** is going on at Hearts." :greengrin

matty_f
07-01-2010, 05:35 PM
It's taken five and a half years of Madvladness, but at last some observant bright spark Jambo poses the classic question - "What the **** is going on at Hearts." :greengrin

He'll be punted in a minute for being a 'Hobo'.

Dexter will see to that.:agree:

Barney McGrew
07-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Dexter will see to that.:agree:

With two tickets for the next home game for his trouble :agree:

Mikey
07-01-2010, 06:44 PM
History has been re-written.

These two were only using Hearts to put themselves in the shop window.

Move along now..............

Don Giovanni
07-01-2010, 06:50 PM

...ahem...Thats Mr. Erse to you, ya hobo junkie!

:greengrin.

Barney McGrew
07-01-2010, 06:53 PM

I saw that on there yesterday. You couldn't make it up.

They're also spinning the line that it's down to wages that the two haven't signed. Which is right enough I suppose - they actually wanted some. :cool2:

heidtheba
07-01-2010, 07:47 PM

Well that works out about the same as the amazing Hans Eskilsson (if you include inflation...) and only half of what Ivan Golac said Jerren Nixon was worth a few years back..

Lmc2105
07-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Mcleod is having a medical at the posh tonight and wil sign a 3 yr deal tmz:thumbsup:
not as good a replacement for Aaron Mclean :boo hoo:

Woody1985
07-01-2010, 08:44 PM

Maybe Csaba should take up PR work?

I could see him on Veronicas strip trying to get people into bars and giving away free shots for a Euro a time. A few hundred customers and he could buy a better striker than Nade himself.

Toaods
07-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Maybe Csaba should take up PR work?

I could see him on Veronicas strip trying to get people into bars and giving away free shots for a Euro a time. A few hundred customers and he could buy a better striker than Nade himself.

...and Maka* on the door to 'let them in'

* just joking Maka, only slippped that in for a wee laugh...:cool2:

hfc rd
07-01-2010, 10:42 PM
So this could mean cheerio csaba :bye:. I doubt he is going to stay at swine castle now after hearing the mad one saying there is no need to bring in a striker.

grunt
07-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Great quote from Csaba on Hearts official site, reminiscent of Eric Cantona at his best: "Look, you build a house and after the house is ready you try to build the road to the house. First you must build the road, then the house goes near the road. We have Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh and I would like to have a house at the top. This would be fantastic. But after what happens? After 300 days I must stay up there as I can't come down to use the car. This is stupid. You must have the facility to go there and enjoy it."

Geo_1875
08-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Great quote from Csaba on Hearts official site, reminiscent of Eric Cantona at his best: "Look, you build a house and after the house is ready you try to build the road to the house. First you must build the road, then the house goes near the road. We have Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh and I would like to have a house at the top. This would be fantastic. But after what happens? After 300 days I must stay up there as I can't come down to use the car. This is stupid. You must have the facility to go there and enjoy it."

:faf::faf::faf: WTF?

bighairyfaeleith
08-01-2010, 07:35 AM

ronaldo7
08-01-2010, 09:00 AM
So this could mean cheerio csaba :bye:. I doubt he is going to stay at swine castle now after hearing the mad one saying there is no need to bring in a striker.

Don't think he'll walk, unless Vlad gets the dog leash out:wink:

matty_f
08-01-2010, 09:34 AM

:faf::faf:

On their official site, tae. Deary me!

He'll stay at the Yams for as long as they pay him. Surely nobody else would be stupid enough to hire him?

Barney McGrew
08-01-2010, 09:43 AM

He's quite clearly off his rocker.

Danderhall Hibs
08-01-2010, 09:47 AM
He's quite clearly off his rocker.

They claimed Burley was an alky – they’ll have no problems smearing Shabby when the time comes.

lapsedhibee
08-01-2010, 10:02 AM

I get what he's saying about the house and the road. It's the Hungarian version of chicken and egg.

It's no good having the best thing in the world (house with view from Arthur's Seat in his analogy = Christian Nade in real life) if you can't make use of it (cut off from the rest of the world in his analogy = starved of the funds which would enable him to bring genuine world cup star strikers to the PBS to realise Nade's potential).

300 days is approximately the length of the fitba season, and that's how long he's being denied access to the funds necessary to bring Nade to fruition.

I like him.

Part/Time Supporter
08-01-2010, 11:44 AM

Cantona's "seagulls" quote makes sense compared to that steaming pile of ****.

Toaods
08-01-2010, 11:53 AM
we may have had a clearer understanding of his point if he told it in his native tongue.

matty_f
08-01-2010, 11:56 AM
we may have had a clearer understanding of his point if he told it in his native tongue.

I wouldn't - I can't speak a word of Hungarian.

Andy74
08-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Cantona's "seagulls" quote makes sense compared to that steaming pile of ****.

The seagulls quote always made sense, no idea why people ever seemed to think it didn't?!

Danderhall Hibs
08-01-2010, 01:20 PM
The seagulls quote always made sense, no idea why people ever seemed to think it didn't?!

Because the media made them all think it was a ludicrous quote?

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

I think the seagulls are following the trawler because they think they'll get some scran when the sardines are thrown into the sea.

Similar to the media following Cantona around because they think something newsworthy will happen?

Speedway
08-01-2010, 01:29 PM

A man buys a boat to catch some fish. He catches the fish because first you must catch the fish. The fish will not just land in your net, especially if you do not have a net. Then he sells the fish and buys some more fish but when he gets back on his boat he finds that he already has some fish. He sells the boat to the fish and buys a trumpet.

:trumpet:

surreyhibbie
08-01-2010, 02:48 PM
A man buys a boat to catch some fish. He catches the fish because first you must catch the fish. The fish will not just land in your net, especially if you do not have a net. Then he sells the fish and buys some more fish but when he gets back on his boat he finds that he already has some fish. He sells the boat to the fish and buys a trumpet.

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Are you Csaba in disguise?

Andy74
08-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Because the media made them all think it was a ludicrous quote?

I think the seagulls are following the trawler because they think they'll get some scran when the sardines are thrown into the sea.

Similar to the media following Cantona around because they think something newsworthy will happen?

Simple really.

poolman
08-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Shabby's given up on transfer dealings

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/-Laszlo-gives-transfer-dealings.5966450.jp

The beginning of the end :bye:

ronaldo7
08-01-2010, 04:03 PM

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/-Laszlo-gives-transfer-dealings.5966450.jp

The beginning of the end :bye:

After bringing David Obua to Tinycastle, I thought he would've kept his heid doon:greengrin

Their's always PR if it all goes pete tong.

Barney McGrew
08-01-2010, 04:10 PM

He's lying.

Saying he's given on up them gives the impression that he had an input in the first place :wink:

MrSmith
08-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by grunt http://www.hibs.net/message/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=2301112#post2301112)

After reading these, I am so glad to be illiterate! And have just realised I'm dyslexic as well but there is not good in being either of these because what would it do to help me drive my car in the snow?

Cabbage East
08-01-2010, 04:41 PM