View Full Version : Sunshine on leith

Liam89
06-01-2010, 11:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ba6uNVMGw&feature=player_embedded
Brilliant! :thumbsup:

Love the Green
07-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Great post

Shivers running up my back and tears inmy eyes similiar to after the Killie cup win....magic and many thanx

"keep the faith":wink:

MountcastleHibs
07-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Every time I hear the song now it brings back memories of March 2007.

Must say I think it got everyone even more up for the game than they were. Should be played before every home game against the huns, Celtic and Hearts. Sent shivers down my spine. :thumbsup:

blueisthecolour
07-01-2010, 07:14 PM

Must say I think it got everyone even more up for the game than they were. Should be played before every home game just to get some sort of atmosphere. Sent shivers down my spine. :thumbsup:

Helecopter sunday:top marks

Sas_The_Hibby
07-01-2010, 07:18 PM

Must say I think it got everyone even more up for the game than they were. Should be played before every home game just to get some sort of atmosphere. Sent shivers down my spine. :thumbsup:

Sorry, but DEFINITELY NOT. They did this about 5 years ago and the song and its effect got totally devalued, being played week in, week out, almost, IMO, becoming an embarassment.

Play it before derbies and other high profile matches but not before every game.

Westie1875
07-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Sorry, but DEFINITELY NOT. They did this about 5 years ago and the song and its effect got totally devalued, being played week in, week out, almost, IMO, becoming an embarassment.

Play it before derbies and other high profile matches but not before every game.

:agree:

MountcastleHibs
07-01-2010, 07:27 PM

My bad, did actually mean to say that. I agree with those sentiments... I remember it. :agree:

squire
07-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Was it Yogi that came down the tunnel a minute or two before the teams did and stood at the dugout watching the fans sing?