PDA

View Full Version : Yams Where Have The Missing 398,000 Jambos Gone?

Dashing Bob S
06-01-2010, 11:03 AM
I'm sorry to keep inventing those anti-Jambo games, just an overdose of good old hatred for Los Yambolinos/harmless sport (delete to taste).

BUT:

What about trying to answer that question? Here are my initial thoughts:

1. Detained in obscured POW camp in Barvaria by breakaway Nazi cell who haven't heard that the war is over. (But the Yams all exhibit the Stockholm Syndrome, and refuse to leave anyway.)

2. Hiding in the planning application boxes for the £51 stand development.

3. Hiding behind Christian Nade's refridgerator.

All suggestions welcome.

Hainan Hibs
06-01-2010, 11:08 AM
4. After the success of WW1 the Yams have had enough of the piss poor attempt in Afghanistan so 398,000 of them are flying over as I type to show us and the yanks how a war is won.

Keith_M
06-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Sorry Bob but what is this in reference to?

Who are the 2,000 Jambos you're taking about? :dunno:

Hibs7
06-01-2010, 11:09 AM
up their own aaarses

Gmack7
06-01-2010, 11:12 AM
I'm sorry to keep inventing those anti-Jambo games, just an overdose of good old hatred for Los Yambolinos/harmless sport (delete to taste).

BUT:

1. Detained in obscured POW camp in Barvaria by breakaway Nazi cell who haven't heard that the war is over. (But the Yams all exhibit the Stockholm Syndrome, and refuse to leave anyway.)

3. Hiding behind Christian Nade's refridgerator.

All suggestions welcome.
with regards to No 3 as long as they are not in it they they should be safe

Speedway
06-01-2010, 01:21 PM
They disappeared shortly after visiting 'World of Wally' which they thought was a theme park dedicated to Walrus Merger.

As a result they are somewhere in that circus scene, but I can't quite pick them out.

Viva_Palmeiras
06-01-2010, 02:18 PM
I have it on good authority that the entire number* can accounted for in an unprecedented push to become the most represented at the Darwin Awards.

In the latest effort a Yam who rolled an unfeasibly large ball of snow round Arthur's Seat but unfortunately (for him) it rolled back an incline whilst he was posing for photos.

* give or take a few for "natural wastage".

matty_f
06-01-2010, 02:33 PM

BUT:

3. Hiding behind Christian Nade's stomach.

All suggestions welcome.

Your answer's at number 3.:agree: