PDA

View Full Version : NHC JJ released by Saint J's, moves back to Finland

Viva_Palmeiras
06-01-2010, 09:54 AM
"THE SCOTSMAN: Jonatan Johansson has been released by St Johnstone and the Finnish international striker is interesting several First Division clubs."

http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/The-Rumour-Mill-Wednesday39s-football.5958920.jp

hibsbollah
06-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Must be one of the biggest enigmas in world football. How can he go from skinning Philippe Lahm while scoring against Germany and being a regular scorer at international level, to being unable to tie his own laces in the SPL?:confused:

Our league must be better than we think:devil:

Viva_Palmeiras
06-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Must be one of the biggest enigmas in world football. How can he go from skinning Philippe Lahm while scoring against Germany and being a regular scorer at international level, to being unable to tie his own laces in the SPL?:confused:

Our league must be better than we think:devil:

It is it JJ? :Dunno: Seems to be quite an unassuming guy so wouldn't think it would be an eog thing maybe hes just lost the desire settling for the pipe and slippers?

Toaods
06-01-2010, 10:46 AM
perhaps more a sign of the financial bite that clubs are about to suffer.

I expect many ''names' to be released in the not too distant future, apart from at Tynie where those under contract would be mad to want to leave the cashcow that is Heart of MidLithuanian FC.

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Apparently, he is getting a deal from QOS. Looks like he has come back to this country to settle down with that bit does the weather sometimes.

Bob Box Fish
06-01-2010, 12:53 PM
At least he stuck one in against the jambos for us this season :wink:

Jim44
06-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Jambos might be interested......................:greengrin

Jonnyboy
06-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Jambos might be interested......................:greengrin

Good shout. They could sign Konte n' aw to form a quite scary strikeforce :greengrin

Bob1875
06-01-2010, 01:28 PM
JJ for me, was one of the biggest dissapointments I've seen at ER. He was brutal and very ineffective in everything he tried to do.

blackpoolhibs
06-01-2010, 01:30 PM
JJ for me, was one of the biggest dissapointments I've seen at ER. He was brutal and very ineffective in everything he tried to do.

I thought he just needed a little time, and maybe a run in the side. Or was that O'brien :confused: :wink:

Speedway
06-01-2010, 01:33 PM
I thought he just needed a little time, and maybe a run in the side. Or was that O'brien :confused: :wink:

Anyone noticed how Sproule on a motorbike is doing at his new club?

hibsbollah
06-01-2010, 01:54 PM

Me too:agree: I was convinced (from what id seen on youtube:greengrin) he was going to be amazing. You can see where we went wrong with that nice Zarabi chap.

hibsbollah
06-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Good shout. They could sign Konte n' aw to form a quite scary strikeforce :greengrin

Amadou's got taste, he wouldnt touch them:thumbsup:

Pedantic_Hibee
06-01-2010, 03:42 PM
I have to ask the obligatory question........could he do a job for us? :greengrin

blueisthecolour
06-01-2010, 03:45 PM
"THE SCOTSMAN: Jonatan Johansson has been released by St Johnstone and the Finnish international striker is interesting several First Division clubs."

http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/The-Rumour-Mill-Wednesday39s-football.5958920.jp

His contract was up, he only signed for St J until jan to help them out with the injury problems they had, it was never going to be a long term deal.

hfc rd
06-01-2010, 07:20 PM

Totally agree.

Gus Fring
06-01-2010, 07:51 PM
If only he had learned to do a lot of unseen work he could have been the ninja we're looking for

JoeT
10-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Former Rangers, Hibernian and St Johnstone forward Jonatan Johansson has chosen to sign for Finnish club TPS instead of Morton saying there is a higher standard of football in his homeland. (Daily Mail)

How come he can't get a game anywhere then?

James70
10-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Former Rangers, Hibernian and St Johnstone forward Jonatan Johansson has chosen to sign for Finnish club TPS instead of Morton saying there is a higher standard of football in his homeland. (Daily Mail)

How come he can't get a game anywhere then?

I thought that a bit ironic at first but I think his comment related to Morton rather than to Hibs and St Johnstone. Mind you he might have struggled to get a game for Morton too!

PC Stamp
10-02-2010, 10:52 AM

Injured for most of the season thus far. A few early starting appearances where he started quite well but then got injured. A few bench appearances thereafter but mainly in the physio's room since.

Nailrod
10-02-2010, 11:18 AM
He's doing great. He's only been there for three quarters of a season, but once he's got his fitness sorted out, built up his confidence, and had a bit of coaching, he's going to be a real asset.

I predict he'll have an assist under his belt by 2012. :agree:

.Sean.
10-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Guarunteed Mixu's gonna be unveiled as the new TPS boss in the next week or so then if that's who he's signed with :devil: