PDA

View Full Version : Kicks for Kids

Rougier45
06-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Heard about this concept on here thought that it was a fantactic idea --phoned ER and bought 3 half season--This was back in early Dec--as yet no acknowledgement from club--no letter--no email--Nowt.

Think its a disgrace

Viva_Palmeiras
06-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Firstly well done on your generous gifts.

Hopefully just a sign of craziness around the holiday period. But you would hope as it was on offer at that time a wee acknowledgement at least could have been arranged.

Disappointing with the delay however as long as it reached the intended folks your donation has realised its true aim.

Rougier45
06-01-2010, 04:55 PM
your correct but it puts you of doing it agian if they dont tell you what groups benefitted from it etc ?

hope who ever benefits sees a few home wins between now and end of season

ronaldo7
06-01-2010, 05:30 PM
I got three for my Christmas H.

I asked that they go to the Canongate youth project and was told that I would receive a letter each time they were used.

I am sure we'll get letters soon confirming the use of the seasons:thumbsup:

Well done by the way:thumbsup:

Big Frank
06-01-2010, 05:38 PM
I also got some to help underprivelaged kids. I have heard nowt also.

the lurker
06-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Bought one myself for Kicks for Kids about the same time but I'm just assuming its the festive madness thats been the holdup.
Alec:wink::thumbsup:

Mikey
06-01-2010, 05:47 PM
hibs.net bought 20+ Kicks For Kids half season tickets. I hope they don't waste their time telling us what they're doing with them. They've got more important things to do :wink:

KdyHby
06-01-2010, 08:13 PM
hibs.net bought 20+ Kicks For Kids half season tickets. I hope they don't waste their time telling us what they're doing with them. They've got more important things to do :wink:

:thumbsup: I got them to benefit the kids, not to create administrative costs etc for Hibs

ronaldo7
18-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Heard about this concept on here thought that it was a fantactic idea --phoned ER and bought 3 half season--This was back in early Dec--as yet no acknowledgement from club--no letter--no email--Nowt.

Think its a disgrace

Got a nice letter from Hibs (Sue McLernan) last week about this, saying my tickets were being used by Canongate youth project.

Hope you got yours Hessen:agree:

the lurker
18-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Bought one myself for Kicks for Kids about the same time but I'm just assuming its the festive madness thats been the holdup.
Alec:wink::thumbsup:

I got a very nice letter last week thanking me and saying the ticket is being used by CCLASP.
Fair chuffed as its a great cause.
Cheers Alec:thumbsup:

Mikey
19-01-2010, 08:12 AM
hibs.net got a letter too. The tickets bought will be used by The Royal Blind School, Donaldson's School, Citadel Youth Centre and Radio Lollopop.

Thanks again to all who contributed to this.