PDA

View Full Version : More slavering from foulkes

down the slope
06-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Just read fatty's latest blog whilst i will not reproduce in full as it would give you the dry boak so here goes- "True, we had to settle for a draw but, given all the circumstances, it was a moral victory. And, as I write, we have garnered ten points from four games, including defeating the mighty Celtic, and shot up the table. All of this has been achieved while a few of our best players have been sidelined with injury."
That the maroon hordes swallow this garbage speaks volumes !.

God Petrie
06-01-2010, 09:26 AM
The "circumstances" being their club is an absolute shambles and due to mismanagement they have gotten to the point where they are delighted with a draw against us.

Congratulations.

Steve20
06-01-2010, 09:26 AM
Apart from the moral victory nonsense, what he says is correct. They have shot up the table. Unfortunately, Hearts will be there or thereabouts with us when the european places are decided. :grr:

Bostonhibby
06-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Just read fatty's latest blog whilst i will not reproduce in full as it would give you the dry boak so here goes- "True, we had to settle for a draw but, given all the circumstances, it was a moral victory. And, as I write, we have garnered ten points from four games, including defeating the mighty Celtic, and shot up the table. All of this has been achieved while a few of our best players have been sidelined with injury."

:rolleyes: for no particular reason, I just feel the need to post these again. Maybe its just the right thing to highlight the gravitas of the author of the article in question for all you doubting thomases out there........................:wink:

Cropley10
06-01-2010, 10:08 AM
Apart from the moral victory nonsense, what he says is correct. They have shot up the table. Unfortunately, Hearts will be there or thereabouts with us when the european places are decided. :grr:

You may be right. But lets resurrect this thread 1 Feb and see who's come and gone both here and there.

They had a lucky win against Celtc, and ground out 1 nils against Motherwell and Falkirk. Well done to them.

Currently neither Utd, the Dons or Well are providing much opposition. That may change...

Dashing Bob S
06-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Surely not! Whatever next!

Sandy
06-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Surely not! Whatever next!

400,000 fans at the PBS, 51 Million pound stand, Champions league, who knows where it will all end :devil:

Speedway
06-01-2010, 01:05 PM
What would Foulkes know about moral victories and morals full stop?

hfc rd
06-01-2010, 07:15 PM

:faf::faf:. I find them just ordinary not mighty.