PDA

View Full Version : When the Yam dust settles 48 hours later.....

One Day Soon
05-01-2010, 07:54 PM
......they are not in a fantastic position.

Wee team rivals clear in 3rd place.

4 Points behind United, despite the fact thay are really struggling just now and -2 goal difference against them.

STILL 9 points behind the wee team who ALSO have a game in hand.

Only 4 points ahead of 7th placed team (and bottom six).

Away game against an SPL team to start their assault on the Holy Grail.

Unlikely to be buying any players of worth for the foreseeable future.

Likley (according to Mad King Bambo) to get at least no more players in before end of month.

Likley to lose any of their key players (Goncalves could stay but unlikely)

Nearest rivals for 3rd - Wee Team are awash with goalscorers and are likley to bring in more players (Anderson/Barr etc). Aberdeen are improving in form and have two games in hand on them as do St Johnston.

A hellish time to look forward to.

And I haven't even started on the Plan F 'Should I stay or should I go' saga or the imminent £17 million due or their horrible hoofball compared to our flair.

joe breezy
05-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Satisfying reading thanks. I don't even consider them as rivals to be honest but quite amusing nonetheless

HibbyAndy
05-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Satisfying reading thanks. I don't even consider them as rivals to be honest but quite amusing nonetheless

Correct.

I dont see Hearts as rivals , its Aberdeeen and Dundee utd that will fight it out with us for 3rd place.

PISTOL1875
05-01-2010, 09:05 PM

4 Points behind United, despite the fact thay are really struggling just now and -2 goal difference against them.

Likley (according to Mad King Bambo) to get at least no more players in before end of month.

Nearest rivals for 3rd - Wee Team are awash with goalscorers and are likley to bring in more players (Anderson/Barr etc). Aberdeen are improving in form and have two games in hand on them as do St Johnston.

And I haven't even started on the Plan F 'Should I stay or should I go' saga or the imminent £17 million due or their horrible hoofball compared to our flair.

Rumours have been saying that Lee Wallace is away to West Brom.. £2million is the figure being banded about...

Ed De Gramo
05-01-2010, 10:52 PM

That the same hoofball we resorted to when we lost the creativity in midfield?