PDA

View Full Version : Yams Mackay Talks Sense Sensation !!!

hibbie02
05-01-2010, 10:40 AM
The wood is finally emerging from the trees......

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-should-model-their-club.5955141.jp :wink:

Baader
05-01-2010, 11:08 AM
He must be very ill or something as for once he has called it right. But it's a bit late now Gary. Still trying to do his penance for begging the Yam hoards to let Romanov in in the first place. Well done Mr Mackay! :thumbsup:

KerPlunk
05-01-2010, 12:07 PM
1. Mackay the Racist is using this wee puff piece (prob. self-penned as well) to try and sook back in with the Believers as he now sees that the writing is firmly on the wall and that Lord Romanov (the man he was largely responsible for bringing in) faces MAJOR financial probs. this coming year.

2. Also probably a ploy from Mackay to get more youngsters to sign on with his "agency".

3. Can't believe that Mackay is actually bigging up the Hibs, although I think he's wrong when he says we are debt free. I thought we were carrying circa. 3.9 mill. in debt ? :cool2:

O'Rourke3
05-01-2010, 12:26 PM
1. Mackay the Racist is using this wee puff piece (prob. self-penned as well) to try and sook back in with the Believers as he now sees that the writing is firmly on the wall and that Lord Romanov (the man he was largely responsible for bringing in) faces MAJOR financial probs. this coming year.

2. Also probably a ploy from Mackay to get more youngsters to sign on with his "agency".

3. Can't believe that Mackay is actually bigging up the Hibs, although I think he's wrong when he says we are debt free. I thought we were carrying circa. 3.9 mill. in debt ? :cool2:

Compared to everyone else we are, the window lickers on the comments bit after the article though are still on about ambition and the need to spend, Hearts should do ok though as they only owe the money to themselves:rolleyes:.

Sergio sledge
05-01-2010, 12:37 PM
The wood is finally emerging from the trees......

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-should-model-their-club.5955141.jp :wink:

Romanov mustn't have paid him this months wages.......:wink:

Dashing Bob S
05-01-2010, 12:45 PM
So sad to see that the attitude of wee team defeatism is now even affecting one of Hearts biggest stars and their greatest servant. MacKay should know that Real Madrid is the only business model for the silverware-laden Gorgie Galacticos and their 400,000 fanbase.

Shame on you, Gaz!

Leithenhibby
05-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Also in the current bun :shocked: He must have had some sherry left over me thinks..

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2794290/My-secret-fear-its-Hibs-year.html

Liberal Hibby
05-01-2010, 01:16 PM
No sorry he hasn't seen the light and is still a pish talking Yam jakey.

In addition to Kerplunk's point about Hibs not being debt free I'm not sure how you can argue, given their debt, for being 'prudent' and at the same time demand you spend more money signing a striker.

jacomo
05-01-2010, 02:19 PM
So sad to see that the attitude of wee team defeatism is now even affecting one of Hearts biggest stars and their greatest servant. MacKay should know that Real Madrid is the only business model for the silverware-laden Gorgie Galacticos and their 400,000 fanbase.

Shame on you, Gaz!

:agree:

Don't copy our "lack of ambition", Yambos! Fast forward into oblivion is the best way... just think of all those stories you'll be able to tell your grandchildren, about the long-dead club HOMFC!

Jonnyboy
05-01-2010, 02:30 PM
"Hibs are debt-free, and the Hibs supporters can be negative towards (chairman] Rod Petrie all they want, but he runs a football club that anybody, not just in Britain, but anybody in the world would be delighted with."

:thumbsup:

FastEddieFelson
05-01-2010, 04:25 PM
3Dood, 05/01/2010 01:49:22
Gary Mackay is also incredibly ugly and should not appear in a National newspaper.

:hilarious

davym7062
05-01-2010, 07:29 PM

aye but we owe that to STF so we owe it to ourself, hence no debt is that not how it works?:wink: