PDA

View Full Version : Different decisions from ref Conroy/Yogi before game

maturehibby
04-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Let the Killie boy barge into Maka and allow the resulting goal .
So how come McGregor is given a freekick for an even less of a contact .
No wonder he is given stick for the decision - however i would have preferred him to that idiot Richmond yesterday .
Second point tho on a totally different subject was the pride on Yogi's face when the crowd were singing "Sunshine on Leith" prior to KO as he looked up into the West stand - you could see he was completely taken up with the singing from the HIbs fans and for once and for all should put the celtic myth to bed

jacomo
04-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Fair point about Celtic's disallowed goal, versus what happened to Maka.

Anti-green bias? I'm claiming a conspiracy. :wink:

As for Yogi, I have no doubts about where his loyalties lie.

Hibs Spain
04-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Let the Killie boy barge into Maka and allow the resulting goal .
So how come McGregor is given a freekick for an even less of a contact .
No wonder he is given stick for the decision - however i would have preferred him to that idiot Richmond yesterday .
Second point tho on a totally different subject was the pride on Yogi's face when the crowd were singing "Sunshine on Leith" prior to KO as he looked up into the West stand - you could see he was completely taken up with the singing from the HIbs fans and for once and for all should put the celtic myth to bed"Fortune just jumped early and Mcgregor was static underneath the ball.It was poor on the part of Mcgregor and an error of judgement by Conroy"
But 9 out of 10 every week Mcgregor in any case.We'll forget about the one against Hearts....:bitchy:

James70
05-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Totallly ridiculous that he disallowed the Celtic goal yet allowed the Killie goal to stand. There was much more of a physical challenge against Maka than against McGregor. A classic case of a referee being inconsistent with his decisions.