View Full Version : Yams Lost Los Yambolinos

04-01-2010, 10:39 AM
No 1 Dave Bowman.

Whatever happened to that sour-faced, ginger *wat, who strutted around Scottish Football fields like a chronic haemorroid sufferer?

fiolex1
04-01-2010, 11:41 AM
He is modelling steel toe cap boots, pile cream and gum shields in the "Very" catalogue:wink:

MGmick
04-01-2010, 02:28 PM
He is modelling steel toe cap boots, pile cream and gum shields in the "Very" catalogue:wink:

In reality though, I think he's a florist in Don Deh now.

04-01-2010, 03:49 PM
In reality though, I think he's a florist in Don Deh now.

Perfect occupation for one of our incredibliy macho and sexuality obsessed pink chums.

04-01-2010, 04:00 PM
What about Neil Berry as #2 I'll never forget that disgraceful tackle on Paul Wright.

04-01-2010, 04:02 PM
What about Neil Berry as #2 I'll never forget that disgraceful tackle on Paul Wright.

Yes, another one from the bulging drawer marked 'midfield thugs'.

04-01-2010, 04:51 PM
No 1 Dave Bowman.

Whatever happened to that sour-faced, ginger *wat, who strutted around Scottish Football fields like a chronic haemorroid sufferer?

I think he is still suspended after receiving a world record number of red cards in a single game, for Forfar IIRC

04-01-2010, 04:54 PM
What about that guy that Levein banjoed in a pre season friendly?

KerPlunk
04-01-2010, 05:38 PM
What about that guy that Levein banjoed in a pre season friendly?

Craig Levein v Graeme Hogg (Hearts, 1994)

Levein didn't take too kindly to Hogg's criticism of him during pre-season friendly against Raith. Levein broke Hogg's nose, a brawl ensued and both players were given their marching orders - Hogg while he was on a stretcher. The pair received lengthy bans - 14 games for Levein and ten for Hogg.
:dummytit:

04-01-2010, 10:30 PM
I think he is still suspended after receiving a world record number of red cards in a single game, for Forfar IIRC

04-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Ally Mauchlen. Ugly odious moustachioed wee bawbag notorious for stamping on Jacko's chest in a mid 90s derby at the pbs.

Aye I know he's skippering Leicester or whoever in the Masters these days but he has to be mentioned.

04-01-2010, 10:50 PM
No 1 Dave Bowman.

Actually, and this goes against everything I have ever done, said or believed in, Dave Bowman as of 2 years ago was a community coach with Dundee Utd, while they were rolling out there travelling roadshow to schools in Tayside & Perthshire, which were very well attended initially anyway, as my son is in school in Perthshire, and as I was home from work at the time I took him up to his first day with the very Dundee Utd orientated (they all had to wear black & tangerine outfits) and sure enough mr Bowman was heading up the day, along with several other Utd players & coaches, as I had not made aquantance with mr Bowman since we had been in the scouts at Leith and the last dealings with him were when 13 year old mr Bowman stuck his fingers in my 11 year old eyes as I attempted to tackle him at rugby I was a bit sceptical about how good a coach this guy who I thought of as a thug would be, but the guy was sound, coached the kids and supervised his guys to a high level and basically was a credit to Dundee Utd.

05-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Actually, and this goes against everything I have ever done, said or believed in, Dave Bowman as of 2 years ago was a community coach with Dundee Utd, while they were rolling out there travelling roadshow to schools in Tayside & Perthshire, which were very well attended initially anyway, as my son is in school in Perthshire, and as I was home from work at the time I took him up to his first day with the very Dundee Utd orientated (they all had to wear black & tangerine outfits) and sure enough mr Bowman was heading up the day, along with several other Utd players & coaches, as I had not made aquantance with mr Bowman since we had been in the scouts at Leith and the last dealings with him were when 13 year old mr Bowman stuck his fingers in my 11 year old eyes as I attempted to tackle him at rugby I was a bit sceptical about how good a coach this guy who I thought of as a thug would be, but the guy was sound, coached the kids and supervised his guys to a high level and basically was a credit to Dundee Utd.

1. The Jambo Bowman.
2. The Bowman after extensive rehabilitation on Tayside.

There is hope.

05-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Ally Mauchlen. Ugly odious moustachioed wee bawbag notorious for stamping on Jacko's chest in a mid 90s derby at the pbs.

Aye I know he's skippering Leicester or whoever in the Masters these days but he has to be mentioned.

You beat me to it!